• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Dantis

Downloaded When Vikings Attack and Lego LoTR.

Vikings is really pretty, but seems mega boring for solo play.

LoTR is just complete shit.

Should have stuck with NLKS, SCEE. :(

Looking forward to playing NFS at least.

Roto13

I'd love to have that Star Wars Pinball discount. I'd like to buy all of the Zen Pinball 2 tables but there are too many of them to buy for full price. :p

KiNeSiS

Banned
Man I'm amassing so many good Vita games, just don't have a Vita lol.

Really hope Sony delivers on announcements and a price cut at Gamescon/TGS, will probably pick one up at the end of the year then for sure.

Yeah ps + tipped the balance for me. Vita rocks so hard. When you finally get one you will wish you had gotten it sooner.
It's a thing of beauty.

crispyben

How's LEGO LOTR for Vita? I was wondering if it would make for a nice summer vacation game along with Stealth Inc, but the reviews aren't too kind...

Tratorn

I was hoping for a Persona 4 discount. :(
I have the retail version, but I would like to buy the PSN-Version if it was cheaper.

How's LEGO LOTR for Vita? I was wondering if it would make for a nice summer vacation game along with Stealth Inc, but the reviews aren't too kind...
I haven't played the LOTR one but both harry potter and batman for vita are very fun, simplistic and linear games. There up ports but not "bad".

They're great gamefly rentals for me. I'd be happy if we got it here in the US

ironchair

Banned
Yeah ps + tipped the balance for me. Vita rocks so hard. When you finally get one you will wish you had gotten it sooner.
It's a thing of beauty.
I couldn't agree more. It's tied with the Gameboy Advance SP for my favorite gaming handheld of all time.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I've only played the first level so far, but based on that jesus christ you seriously don't want to listen to the critics or the negative stuff people are saying. It looks fine. It runs fine. It's typical Lego fun. I don't know if it gets bad later on or something, but first impressions are nice.

Guys, the Unit 13 page won't let me download, yet the game seems to be in my download list... I don't want to miss out before it refreshes!

It says You are not eligible to download or purchase this content, but the page has a price and a button to add to basket (the other plus games I got don't!).

Vitacat

Back on topic Dokuro is amazing!

Yeah, tried it last night and it's pretty fun. Was too tired to play much, but reminds me of Ico.

At this point I have access to far more games than I can fit on my Vita at one time, and I have a 32GB card. Yet again, I lament: where are the bigger capacity Vita memory cards and huge price drops on all Vita memory cards, Sony? You do want people to, ya know, BUY games on PSN, right? It's a lot more fun buying games when you can have them available on your Vita instead of deleting and downloading/redownloading all the time. These things are desperately needed if Vita is going to survive.

Roto13

Yeah, tried it last night and it's pretty fun. Was too tired to play much, but reminds me of Ico.

At this point I have access to far more games than I can fit on my Vita at one time, and I have a 32GB card. Yet again, I lament: where are the bigger capacity Vita memory cards and huge price drops on all Vita memory cards, Sony? You do want people to, ya know, BUY games on PSN, right? It's a lot more fun buying games when you can have them available on your Vita instead of deleting and downloading/redownloading all the time. These things are desperately needed if Vita is going to survive.

I transfer them to and from my computer. It takes a while though.

Certinty

I've only played the first level so far, but based on that jesus christ you seriously don't want to listen to the critics or the negative stuff people are saying. It looks fine. It runs fine. It's typical Lego fun. I don't know if it gets bad later on or something, but first impressions are nice.
Exactly this. I had the game at launch and it's no where near awful.

Saying that it's only decent at best, but weirdly it's the only LEGO game I've actually managed to put a few hours into, LEGO Batman 2 (360) and LEGO Star Wars Trilogy (PS3) both bored the shit out of me.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
They are not comparable because you don't own a single game from steam after purchase.

NeoGaf we hate DRM but we loooooooove steam aww hyuk....
The fuck? It's the exact same service as games bought on PSN. As for DRM, well, I've played games my boyfriend bought on Steam on my own PC, I just let him log into his Steam account on my PC and then I turn on offline mode. We played Borderlands together with just his own "copy". So much for DRM...

I'm really thinking about finding a way to make a Euro account and then just subb'ing both of them. Even at 100 bucks a year ps+ is a deal.

NBA 2K13 is showing up as free through search on the webstore, even though it's only supposed to be for UAE (as substitution for Spec Ops). Quick get on it before they realise!! ;)

Incidentally, I bought the ps3 version for my kid and played it through with him a few months ago, and it's a sight better than the vita version. Downloaded it earlier, and the camera is brutal, n idea how it can be so brutal. Audio quality is very bad, seems like they've cut whole parts of cutscenes, the entire overworld maybe? So not great. If you've not played the console version though, you may really like it, who knows.

Donos

NBA 2K13 is showing up as free through search on the webstore, even though it's only supposed to be for UAE (as substitution for Spec Ops). Quick get on it before they realise!! ;)

haha yeah nice, just grabbed it (german store) without problems.

Just rushed to my DS§ controller to boot up PS3 when i realized it would be way faster with the web store.

I usually miss this stuff.

Anteater

Woo thanks! Have never played a basketball game since... 2001, this will be interesting.

Top Bottom