• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Reckoner

I can't believe it! I was hours ago looking for the price of NBA 2k13 in my region to buy it today or tomorrow. I'm really in the mood of playing a sports game like that... and now because of an error it is free. Thanks Sony!

nero2082

NBA 2K13 is showing up as free through search on the webstore, even though it's only supposed to be for UAE (as substitution for Spec Ops). Quick get on it before they realise!! ;)

polish store too, managed to snatch it, thanks man kudos to you

__fucking_awesome___gif_by_jantofan-d4247jx.gif

The_Monk

Do you fellow GAFfers believe we will be able to play some of those PS3 games from PS Plus through Gaikai on the PS4 or is this a silly question?

Just wondering, thanks in advance for answering. Added 6 games to my cart. Feels good.

murgo

Do you fellow GAFfers believe we will be able to play some of those PS3 games from PS Plus through Gaikai on the PS4 or is this a silly question?

Just wondering, thanks in advance for answering. Added 6 games to my cart. Feels good.

I don't see why not. Would be really sweet to be able to play all this stuff on the PS4.

Is the Jak and Daxter Trilogy free on vita or is it a cross buy? I already bought it on PS3 ages ago and it just showed up free on vita for me.

alexein

Waiting for sly to be discounted at 15€, still at 22.
Nice for nba 2K113 but a not doable platinum no thanks for me

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
It's cross buy.

??

I bought Jak trilogy on my PS3 ages ago(digitally) but when looking at the Vita marketplace, it is asking for $26.

Is Cross Buy a disc only thing? I can even go to my download history on Vita and see I bought the PS3 games listed on my account. Boo!

Tizoc

??

I bought Jak trilogy on my PS3 ages ago(digitally) but when looking at the Vita marketplace, it is asking for $26.

Is Cross Buy a disc only thing? I can even go to my download history on Vita and see I bought the PS3 games listed on my account. Boo!

In EU PSN, the Jak games are cross-buy, this is not the case with US PSN.

NHale

Thank you SCEE for always forgetting to block those special "Germany/UAE" exclusive PS+ deals from everyone else.

Wasn't When Vikings Attack cross buy? The PS3 version doesn't show up as free to me.

Thank you SCEE for always forgetting to block those special "Germany/UAE" exclusive PS+ deals from everyone else.

Wasn't When Vikings Attack cross buy? The PS3 version doesn't show up as free to me.

I grabbed the Vita version and the PS3 version was automatically added to my download list. So maybe try that?

bryanee

It's up on PS+ for me. Already downloaded it.

...Unless you mean the quality of the game, lol. It's a 3DS/DS port.

lol yeah I meant the quality. Its pretty poor, the sound is terrible, visuals well below average and from what I remember the start of the game has been cut down in size, I remember having to do more on the console version.

Wasp

I really want to play Most Wanted, Mafia II and Spec Ops but I only have a 40GB HDD. So I will have to choose just one for now. Feels bad man. :(

I just downloaded Okami HD yet again which I'm gonna have to delete yet again to make some space. Dammit.

It's so annoying needing double the space to install a game on PS3. Now I have to try to find 14.4GB of space to make way for Mafia II. What's also annoying is even when I delete practically everything on my PS3 apart from my save files I struggle to make more than 10GB of space. I've no idea what's eating up almost 30 gigs. The console needs a better memory manager.

At least with my 360 I can plug in my 32 gig memory stick. Next gen can't come soon enough.

Roto13

I really want to play Most Wanted, Mafia II and Spec Ops but I only have a 40GB HDD. So I will have to choose just one for now. Feels bad man. :(

I just downloaded Okami HD yet again which I'm gonna have to delete yet again to make some space. Dammit.

It's so annoying needing double the space to install a game on PS3. Now I have to try to find 14.4GB of space to make way for Mafia II. What's also annoying is even when I delete practically everything on my PS3 apart from my save files I struggle to make more than 10GB of space. I've no idea what's eating up almost 30 gigs. The console needs a better memory manager.

At least with my 360 I can plug in my 32 gig memory stick. Next gen can't come soon enough.

Unless you keep music and movies on your PS3, the only things it can really be are games and game installs.

For the price of that 32 gig memory stick you could've gotten a 500gb 7200 rpm hdd to put in your ps3. Just food for thought.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You can get the Vita version of Jak Collection for $10 @ amazon

I just bought it Monday

Pre-Order Lego Marvel for 360/PS3, get $10 promotion for next purchase @ amazon, wait till you email says you pre-order marvel + you got a promotion applied to your account email (they may have fixed this, I don't know)
Buy Jak Collection for Vita @$19.99, it will drop to $9.99, for some reason I didn't get charged for shipping, so it cost me $10.88 to get Jak I, II, III for Vita, not bad

Used the trick four times, got Battlefield 4, Destiny down to $50, Killzone Mercenary to $30, and Jak to $10

Anyone know if there are an PSM (playstation mobile) games worth the price for the Vita? They all seem like shittier iOS games to me.

Top Bottom