• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Percy

Banned
I wonder if they try to get any 3rd party AAA game for PS4. Rayman on XOne is amazing ¤steal".

Probably not in March, but it's probably a safe bet Rayman Legends will be on PS4 Plus in the not too distant future now. I'd be fine with that, loved the game on Wii U, so I'd play it again on PS4.

Retail games are likely to continue to be a rarity for a while yet though.

JonnyKong

I thought Broken Age act 1 was already out for the PS4? I'm sure I spotted that on the store when I looked a while back.

And I didn't realise Scram Kitty was already out, I just saw a review for it today so assumed it might be out soon.

I'm expecting OlliOlli 2 for PS4, Nidhogg PS4, PS3 no idea, if my dreams come true VVVVVV for Vita and a retail for Vita (haven't had one since September)

Oreshika seems possible, particular since it's Vita's 3rd anniversary. Possibly Tearaway, may be it as it was free for JPN plus last month.

I'm expecting OlliOlli 2 for PS4, Nidhogg PS4, PS3 no idea, if my dreams come true VVVVVV for Vita and a retail for Vita (haven't had one since September)

Oreshika seems possible, particular since it's Vita's 3rd anniversary. Possibly Tearaway, may be it as it was free for JPN plus last month.

is VVVVVV still on track for a vita release? i haven't heard anything about it in a good 6 months

tok9

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

And ya.. you genuinely have no reason to believe me as I'm honestly just a consumer.

The Oddworld remake just launched on PC and is still coming to other platforms. I doubt they'll make it free on ps+ when they're still trying to make money off of it elsewhere.

Footos22

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

And ya.. you genuinely have no reason to believe me as I'm honestly just a consumer.

valiant hearts could be one, yesterday the released a come back trailer for it on youtube
Hope not though i already have it.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

We'll see on the rest.

Already have Oddworld. Don't know anything about Valiant Hearts. Curious about Dishonored. As long as OlliOlli is one of the Vita games I'll be satisfied with the lineup.

MMaRsu

It's not about taste, it's an incredibly cumbersome game to play and it takes hours of practice to get to a level where you can make the game consistently do what you want it to do.

What? No it doesnt. Its a very simple game...Maybe you suck at games my friend but its not cumbersome at all.

There seem to be some conflicting reports.

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Harddrive

PS3 does not seem to support 2TB drives at all!

People have been saying 1.5TB works though, but might trust the devwiki more? Up to you.

As for brand it dosent really matter. Backblaze did a report that Seagate fails more so maybe get WD, Hitachi, Toshiba instead.
https://www.backblaze.com/blog/best-hard-drive/

Do not get "green" or "red" WD drives those are for storage uses.

I use a WD 7200RPM 750GB.
A 1TB or 1.5TB would be nice as I only have 200GB left.

Example
HGST Travelstar 2.5-Inch 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 32MB
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0097LG9U8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Toshiba 2.5-Inch 1TB 5400 RPM SATA2/SATA 3.0 GB/s 8MB
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AUH3L04/?tag=neogaf0e-20

OEM Samsung Spinpoint M9T ST1500LM006 1.5TB 5400RPM
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY9M6FY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

There is an old GAF thread about it
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348232

I thought the PS3 had issues with 7200RPM hard drives. Can someone confirm this?

Donos

I can already see it, that the moment i sell my PS3 (because i just got a PS4) a KZ game is going to be part of PS+ -_-

Gets later and later every month.
Do they just decide on these thing at the very last minute...

It might be a response to Games with Gold having a great month, they've changed their plans at the last minute and are bringing Helldivers forwards!
(hopeful made-up idea)

repeater

I can already see it, that the moment i sell my PS3 (because i just got a PS4) a KZ game is going to be part of PS+ -_-
Copies of all the PS3 Killzone games must be going for small change right now, why not pick them up yourself if you're so eager to play them? :)

DeviantBoi

I have an idea!

How about if the SCEA and SCEE teams start working on next month's games the day after the March games hit the PSN store?

And how about this other idea:

Set the deadline for getting the weekly update finished to Monday 5:00 PM. That way, you can just make the changes live on Tuesday at the same time every week!

Leaving stuff for the last minute feels like the laziest thing ever. That's something a lazy college student would do, not a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Hasney

I have an idea!

How about if the SCEA and SCEE teams start working on next month's games the day after the March games hit the PSN store?

And how about this other idea:

Set the deadline for getting the weekly update finished to Monday 5:00 PM. That way, you can just make the changes live on Tuesday at the same time every week!

Leaving stuff for the last minute feels like the laziest thing ever. That's something a lazy college student would do, not a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Why announce them at all? Just shove them up and let people find out that way.

Top Bottom