• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Aces&Eights

Guessing Demon's Souls: Remastered PS4 Port and P4G: PS4 Edition as the Ps4 titles this month. I hope I'm not disappointed.

If the PS4 got an unannounced remaster of Demons Souls, exclusive to PS Plus, the internet would turn into one giant, salty, McDonald's french fry and I, for one, would go home sick from work immediately and download it.

kiguel182

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

And ya.. you genuinely have no reason to believe me as I'm honestly just a consumer.

Now you totally got my hopes up for those games lol More two great games for my huge backlog.

Hanmik

It was a price announcement, 9.99

FiMItia.jpg

yeah... hmmmm

kamandi

Originally Posted by Auctopus

Guessing Demon's Souls: Remastered PS4 Port and P4G: PS4 Edition as the Ps4 titles this month. I hope I'm not disappointed.

If the PS4 got an unannounced remaster of Demons Souls, exclusive to PS Plus, the internet would turn into one giant, salty, McDonald's french fry and I, for one, would go home sick from work immediately and download it.

Lol. that is one crazy guess, thats for sure.

El_Cinefilo

Well I was looking forward to it possibly being OlliOlli 2 ( I know it isn't definitely not plus but announcing the price without a mention at this point makes it unlikely to me) and/or Helldivers now I've no idea.

La Mulana EX looks ok but I think I've got enough great games that look really similar on PS4 and Vita that I haven't played through yet to be bothered about it.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
We all know that it's going to be The Order: 1886 and Knack.

Top Bottom