• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

shmoglish

Likely what's going on is that Sony is no longer going to support PS3 on PS+, so they're trying to think of a good way to compensate for that, and my guess is that they'll make all the PS3 games free on the PS store for PS+ users. And after that it's just going to be PS4 and Vita games, starting with Knack, Killzone, The Order and Driveclub.

That's my guess anyway. I could be wrong.

Yeah... "could"

eK04cb6.gif

'fluffydelusions'

lol dog. Perfect.

Klart

Maybe they're changing their plans since the games for gold announcement.

I seriously doubt it.

When the content was leaked in the past, they often waited a long time with their announcement as well, making people suggest last minute changes & in the end the leak was always confirmed...

DedValve

Banned
Likely what's going on is that Sony is no longer going to support PS3 on PS+, so they're trying to think of a good way to compensate for that, and my guess is that they'll make all the PS3 games free on the PS store for PS+ users. And after that it's just going to be PS4 and Vita games, starting with Knack, Killzone, The Order and Driveclub.

All the ps3 games. Every, last, one.

I seriously doubt it.

When the content was leaked in the past, they often waited a long time with their announcement as well, making people suggest last minute changes & in the end the leak was always confirmed...
Do we have a leak for the west this month?

Really? I would have thought the longer the delay the lower the expectations in case one of them is a last minute replacement?

I quess that would be a rational way of looking at it. I'm thinking more about pleasebegood pleasebegood pleasebegood going on and almost reaching critical mass.

Kerned

Banned

Likely what's going on is none of this.

FDC1

Generally they post the PS+ content between 3PM & 5PM GMT since EU & US contents are synchronized, so there is still hope for today :p

Klart

What's with everyone & his dog thinking that because games don't mention prices, they're gonna be on Plus?

Really?

Like these games don't have a release outside of Plus?

Hmm we thought that the same for Helldivers, so we can't be sure. All we can do is wait and see, prices can be announced later.

Hell Divers had been clarified to not be a Plus game by the devs and was part of the Spring Fever promotion, which explains the pricing delay. I'm not saying La-Mulana is guaranteed to be Plus, but it's much more likely than Hell Divers' wishful thinking.

eFKac

White night isn't in Spring fever. I still think there's a fair chance that's our other game.

I would say yes if it would be self published. Now, since Activision picked them up, I say no chance, especially not a PS+ debut.
Unless there really is some licensing or certification fallout with one of the titles and they need a back up game releasing next wednesday asap, but I'm sure they would have gone with Helldivers.

That said having White Night on PS+ would be pretty sweet.

Jingo

Seeing these oliolies and la mulanas and people wanting them, kind of funny people wanting games that look like they came from megadrive but then beat on games that are cross gen because you know, graphics.

Top Bottom