• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

eFKac

Octodad finally in Plus? People have been predicting it for months with no fruition.

Wouldn't mind Lego, haven't played one for probably like 10 years on the PSP and it's supposedly good.

Alpende

Octodad has a price on it. Doesn't look like a freebie to me.

I think that refers to the price of 7 euros a month for plus itself. I'm not interested in Lego Marvel as I've already played it. Not too sure about octodad, seems like a game that's completed very quickly.

Roto13

I like how everyone time someone makes a mistake on this forum, people are falling over each other so hard to correct them that we get like 10 identical posts in a row.

I kinda wanted to check out Octodad. What's the LEGO Marvel game like? Any good?

It's for kids. (And it's one of the few games I would actually consider specifically "for kids," unlike most other kid-friendly games that are for everyone.) But it's fun to co-op and it's GREAT if you're a big fan of Marvel.

_woLf

I beat lego marvels main story and then traded it in, so I'd love to be able to go back and play more. Probably my favorite lego ___ game.

And I've never played octodad. That'd be a great month if that's it.

delSai

What are the chances Lego Marvel is the German replacement for something like Wolfenstein?

Lego could be the replacement for Sleeping Dogs, which didn't came out here. Wolfenstein did, but i dunno if that one would be out on Plus, so i'm not sure how high the chances are.

Ignoring the "leak" for now to share a thought I had earlier today. Banner Saga PS4. We know it's coming, but is there a release date? Would be a pretty nice PS+ game.

Calling it know for the tiny chance it happens.

kiguel182

Octodad is actually a pretty good choice. It's the kind of game that I want to play but due to the concept it's hard to actually spend the money on it since I'm afraid I might not like it.

I couldn't care less for the Lego game. I played the demo and it seemed really bland.

If that leak is true then it is the 3rd month in a row that I already own the main PS plus game although at least this time I can eBay my disc copy. Despite that Lego Marvel is really good and one of the best Lego games there has been meaning it is another good month for Plus.

I'm yet to play a Lego [Franchise] game and actually enjoy it. They always seem really... dull.

I hope it's not that and I own Octodad anyway, so all I can say is that it's amazing fun in co-op.

I hope that isn't true. That would make both retail games they have given away the two games I bought from the Superhero Sale. And I was disappointed in both games. If it is real, I hope the LEGO game is just a replacement for Germany.

Wil348

If true, then FUCK YES. I have LEGO Marvel on WiiU and while I enjoyed it, it was plagued with framerate issues in co-op. Also wouldn't at all mind playing it again on PS4.

ryseing

I'm yet to play a Lego [Franchise] game and actually enjoy it. They always seem really... dull.

I hope it's not that and I own Octodad anyway, so all I can say is that it's amazing fun in co-op.

Lego games are kinda samey. Basically only worth playing for the IP. I did like Lego Marvel though. Only one I've bought within a reasonable timeframe of release.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LEGO Marvel is terrible. I was really disappointed in it when I played it on PC last year.

This is absolutely false. Great game with tons to do. Lots of characters to unlock and a very lengthy single-player/co-op story mode.

SxP

That would be an awful month for PS4 freebies. Hopefully OlliOlli2 is a Vita freebie then. That could save the month.

VLiberty

Lego games are always used as replacements on PS+.

If confirmed, it means that something was planned to come but went kaput last minute. Please tell me Olliolli 2 isn't that "something"

Lego games are always used as replacements on PS+.

If confirmed, it means that something was planned to come but went kaput last minute. Please tell me Olliolli 2 isn't that "something"

Is there a history of this? What was the last time a game was known to be replaced by a lego game?

VLiberty

Is there a history of this? What was the last time a game was known to be replaced by a lego game?
Lego batman PSP was in place of a game in germany due to rating issues. Little King Story was part of a legit leak but eventually didn't came that month, but the month after. Lego LOTR took its place.
Also, when the two Vanillaware games were offered in USA, europe got two Lego games as the Vanillaware games had been given away already.

Aru

This is absolutely false. Great game with tons to do. Lots of characters to unlock and a very lengthy single-player/co-op story mode.

I'm not exactly into collectathons. The game bored me to death, I even wondered how I managed to beat it. I guess I kept looking for what people found fun in it but definitely left disappointed.
Could be fun if you like simple games with little to no challenge (at least in the main levels), like 4 major types of characters and a lot of filler stuff to do.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
gUjVyCJ.jpg

Apparently people are linking this saying this is what's coming for PS+ due to a leak.

Ugh :/

Dugna

It has been a bit over a year since the PS4 came out and the only games we have gotten that are AAA quality are First Light and Injustice....I get it Sony likes Indies but freaking hell....

Well if this is legit, I bought Lego Marvel when it was on half price near launch and hardly played it. Octodad uses the move controllers optionally right? I'd actually have a use for them on my PS4.

GeoramA

Lego Marvel's great, already platinumed it though. Its been dirt cheap multiple times.

Been waiting for Octodad forever, so I'm cool with that.

Top Bottom