• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Hmm, I own both, so that's personally disappointing, but March is fully loaded with new games so whatever. Good for everyone who doesn't have those titles.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lego marvel would be disappointing personally as I've already completed it, but it kind of makes sense with the new avengers Lego game coming soon.

Or it means something like sleeping dogs for everyone else except Germany..

I don't think that Lego leak is real. I've seen people posting this, which seems much more believable, considering we've already seen prior hints to OlliOlli2. If this is true, I'm pleased as punch.

194z17n.png

ZeroCoin

Hope the Olliolli 2 and Valiant Hearts leak turns out to be true. Really enjoyed the first Olliolli, and really would like to try the other. Unfortunately that will just mean another month of whining from 'Retail-Gaf'. Lego and Octodad wouldn't bother me if I didn't own them both already, but they are solid titles for what they are.

meanspartan

Lego? Meh. At this point why not do Killzone? It would bolster the online base for that game. And there are enough people saying Knack is decent to make me want to try it despite the reviews. Have a "launch games" month.

eFKac

Personally hope the OlliOlli and VH isn't true, have VH, great game though. Wouldn't probably play OlliOlli until I get a Vita, which considering how slow it's price drops, might as well be in 2020.

jjonez18

Are they announcing plus games today?

I would be happy with either of those leaks. Never played a LEGO game, Octodad looks cool, I've heard good things about OlliOlli, and Valiant Hearts (if I'm not mistaken) is different and was well recieved. Who am I kidding, as long as it's a freebie with my sub, I'll play the hell out of it :)

Edit: Now there's a TLoU and Knack one (I'd prefer this lineup)? Photoshop wars. Quit playing with my heart Gaf.

Dsyndrome

Hoping for Oreshika and La Mulana EX for + this month, all the potential leaks are games I have (Valiant Hearts, Octodad) or ones I have no intention of playing (Lego).

delSai

Are they announcing plus games today?

I would be happy with either of those leaks. Never played a LEGO game, Octodad looks cool, I've heard good things about OlliOlli, and Valiant Hearts (if I'm not mistaken) is different and was well recieved. Who am I kidding, as long as it's a freebie with my sub, I'll play the hell out of it :)

Nah, no way they're announcing today.

I just want RPGs, fighting games, and action games.

I feel like all the other regions better games than the US every month. Japan's games this month are amazing.

Hexa

Do we know for sure that the games are still coming tomorrow though?
Could the games themselves be delayed as well?

Top Bottom