• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Necro900

I have heard that there are no new games this month and that all subscribers will get an Anniversary PS4 instead.

And a life-size Knack figure.

oprah-free-car.gif

YOU GET A KNACK! YOU GET A KNACK!

PrawnyNZ

While waiting I've gone back to Vessel, from an IGC a few months back. Never really gave it much of a chance then but really enjoying it now.

oti

Banned
Someone should make a game representing the furious reloading of this thread for new information about PS Plus.

Ps plus March just announced!

Ps4:
Ryse
Sunset Overdrive

PS3:
Watch Dogs
Destiny

Vita:
Super Mario Bros

Whoa no wonder it took so long to get announced

Paulie_C

Neo Member
Does anyone think there might be a delay with the plus games being released now?

I've a backlog I should probably look to clear first but I still can't wait to see what we're getting.

nel e nel

I'm new to PS+, so correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually give out old games for this? Why are people guessing games that haven't even been released yet like OlliOlli2 and Helldivers?

Nyx

I'm new to PS+, so correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually give out old games for this? Why are people guessing games that haven't even been released yet like OlliOlli2 and Helldivers?

Because they give new games from time to time too.

bombshell

Resogun.
Contrast.
Outlast.
Velocity 2X.
Apotheon.

Just a few examples.

Rosur

They've given new indie games before like Veloicty 2x and Resogun but usually don't.

The plus games have been announced on the day they come out in the past, so it's not the end of the world. I just hope it's sooner rather than later so I can decide whether to buy Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD or not.

They've given new indie games before like Veloicty 2x and Resogun but usually don't.

It has become pretty normal for new games to be included.
December: Secret Ponchos and FInal Horizon
January : Whoa Dave and Duke Nukem 3D
February: Apotheon and Kick & Fennick

oti

Banned
Thanks to the hacks in the past Sony's new data privacy measures are so on point that no one knows March's PS Plus offerings.

Bollocks

The plus games have been announced on the day they come out in the past, so it's not the end of the world. I just hope it's sooner rather than later so I can decide whether to buy Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD or not.

you're late to the party, we already had them some time ago.

N30RYU

Leaving PS Plus:
3rd March: Apotheon (PS4)
3rd March: Transistor (PS4)
3rd March: Thief (PS3)
3rd March: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
3rd March: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
3rd March: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:

Hasney

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

Interesting strategy. Bold. Let's see how the users react!

Top Bottom