• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

shmoglish

Yeah... I really want to know what indiegames i have to buy by myself this month.

Edit. Just got membered. Pls sony, give me details. I want to Open my first thread :-*

Marvel

could never
*Stops F5'ing*

rfI2eCa.jpg

lol.

Leaving PS Plus:
3rd March: Apotheon (PS4)
3rd March: Transistor (PS4)
3rd March: Thief (PS3)
3rd March: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
3rd March: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
3rd March: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:

Lol.

sprinkles

Just stopping by and asking a question for all you guys waiting (this thread seems to be the most appropriate one for the question):

If I buy the UK version of FF X-HD (on Vita) which comes with a download code for X-2, will I be able to run the X-2 on my Vita with a German PSN account?

Cisab

Just stopping by and asking a question for all you guys waiting (this thread seems to be the most appropriate one for the question):

If I buy the UK version of FF X-HD (on Vita) which comes with a download code for X-2, will I be able to run the X-2 on my Vita with a German PSN account?

No you need to play it on the UK Account, can't play it on your other accounts like you can for PS3/PS4 games.

dose

Maybe Sony have seen my backlog of games and have decided to postpone adding any more until I clear them all, which should be in around 10 years.

No you need to play it on the UK Account, can't play it on your other accounts like you can for PS3/PS4 games.

You should be able to redeem the code on the German account. Only very few codes are locked to country. Here's someone who says it works (in German)

http://hukd.mydealz.de/deals/uk-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-ps-vita-24-14-zavvi-335698
Check the comment by Obsidian73
Another one here by "Banzaibug"
http://konsolenschnaeppchen.de/102961/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-psvita-fuer-3199-eur-inkl-vsk/

goonergaz

You should be able to redeem the code on the German account. Only very few codes are locked to country. Here's someone who says it works (in German)

http://hukd.mydealz.de/deals/uk-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-ps-vita-24-14-zavvi-335698
Check the comment by Obsidian73
Another one here by "Banzaibug"
http://konsolenschnaeppchen.de/102961/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-psvita-fuer-3199-eur-inkl-vsk/

yeah, I've bought a few EU PSN codes which work on UK so why not...

down 2 orth

I'm just trying to imagine whats going on in the mind of the person who posted the initial fakes on that German message board, but I can't. I can't figure out what would motivate someone to do that.

I'm not angry or anything, just curious. Were they bored?

jobrro

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

Reminds me of Games with Gold.

Aucool

I'm just trying to imagine whats going on in the mind of the person who posted the initial fakes on that German message board, but I can't. I can't figure out what would motivate someone to do that.

CiBk6oF.jpg

boys and girls just want to have fun man, relax :)

Hanmik

last month I was the first to tweet the leaked list.. ALOT of people retweeted that tweet..

this week I made a fake one.. you had to be blind to not see it was fake.. it got lots of retweets ..

so my conclusion (besides that I´m stupid), is that people hunger for news and will bite on everything they can find.. and it´s fun to make fun of them.

I just resubbed because of the exciting games coming this month, but the old games on my PS3 still show the old time limit. Is there way to force them to update that?

MUnited83

For you.
I just resubbed because of the exciting games coming this month, but the old games on my PS3 still show the old time limit. Is there way to force them to update that?

I don't know about the PS3 but I never managed to force it on the Vita. I always have to wait for the old expiry time for it to update. Annoying if it happens when I have no access to internet.

Top Bottom