• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Originally i thought it was some dumb hangup on getting the video explaining the games up. Now I'm concerned its the deals with publishers that are the problem.

Shocking twist: Microsoft has money hatted every game creator on Earth to not allow anything on PS+ this month! They've even paid off Sony's first party studios!

Producer

One comment on the youtube vid says the PS+ games for PS3 this month are Dark Souls and Mass Effect. Probably not true but disappointing if it is since I own both already.

EDIT: Although, Dark Souls makes sense with Bloodborne hitting this month as well.

Dark Souls isnt even on PSN

dukeoflegs

Anybody make a crazy speculation about Phantom Pain announcement tomorrow and PS+ games for the month?

Been loving PS+, that thread title is so accurate. I've been playing through Yakuza 4 and noticed all the other games on my PS3 that I haven't touched.

Anybody make a crazy speculation about Phantom Pain announcement tomorrow and PS+ games for the month?

Been loving PS+, that thread title is so accurate. I've been playing through Yakuza 4 and noticed all the other games on my PS3 that I haven't touched.

There isn't a speculation left that hasn't been made

WITHE1982

xrnzaaas

Guys, help me out on this:

If I were to buy this version of DriveClub ( https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...rade/cid=EP9000-CUSA00003_00-XXXXDRIVECLUBPSU ) would I have to wait for the release of the free ps+ driveclub to play it? Or is it a standalone version, only with a special price for ps+ members?

They probably had this since the premiere when they were planning free and upgraded versions and that's why it's misleading. I'd wait if I were you, because the game had that special price for quite some time now and, who knows, maybe they'll feature full DC in PS+?

liquidtmd

Banned
Fred Dutton right now

airplane6.gif

farisr

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I was just on the store. God of War Collection for Vita has a free version available to "purchase" alongisde a paid version.

Anyone know what's up with that?

NA store.

Heh I've been busy playing The Order, GTA V and TWD S2 to even think about the March PS+ update.

Also I just started Apotheon today which is quite the little gem!

Top Bottom