• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Carl

I can't figure out who's sarcastic and who's not anymore. They really have to announce the games to end this madness.

(Heh, who am I kidding. It's gonna be even worse when they'll announce the lineup.)

My avatar is me drawn in the art of Velocity 2X, so.... :p

RedAssedApe

Banned
sUk1lX0.png

haha so good

autoduelist

I'm amazed they don't have PS+ games organised months in advance.

They could. However, what if they planned on releasing some game Day 1 this month but it failed certification or missed some other deadline?

That's all it would take to cause some last minute shuffling.

Dunlop

I was under the impression that Helldivers or whatever it's called was going to be included in the PS+ games for March when there was a thread about it last month. Is that not the case now? I was really looking forward to that but I don't really have the money for it so free was ideal.
Devs wrote on Reddit that it was not a ps+ last week I believe

illusionary

I was under the impression that Helldivers or whatever it's called was going to be included in the PS+ games for March when there was a thread about it last month. Is that not the case now? I was really looking forward to that but I don't really have the money for it so free was ideal.
Nah, confirmed not to be the case: http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2x5jrs/we_are_arrowhead_soon_to_release_helldivers_ama/

AHGS_Designer_Patrik
I know there was a lot of hype for us being the Playstation Plus title for March, but unfortunately that is not the case. I'm sure you will receive an equally awesome game, tough I have a hard time seeing any other game being as awesome as Helldivers :D

If 5 Knacks are travelling in a straight line towards Albuquerque, New Mexico, they are travelling at 22MPH, 15MPH, 45MPH, 54MPH, and 32MPH with incremental gains every 20 minutes and must meet at the same time, at what point will all 5 Knacks travel back in time to 1955 to start a boy band, and how many #1 hits will they obtain in 70 years?

If 5 Knacks are travelling in a straight line towards Albuquerque, New Mexico, they are travelling at 22MPH, 15MPH, 45MPH, 54MPH, and 32MPH with incremental gains every 20 minutes and must meet at the same time, at what point will all 5 Knacks travel back in time to 1955 to start a boy band, and how many #1 hits will they obtain in 70 years?

The answer is mississippi

oti

Banned

The answer is indie gamez sück

piccolo85

oti

Banned

NeoGAF Gold is a lie.

Carl

I'm pleased that's the case. It's unfortunately not an uncommon view even on this forum though, and without avatars to guide me as to who people are... I don't know man... Rough times.

My avatar was drawn by FuturLab (it's a pic of me drawn in the art of Velocity 2X) as a thank you for being a big fan. I think that clears up my opinion on indie games :D

meanspartan

I'm amazed they don't have any back-up plans ready for this exact situation. first party games that don't need to go through negotiation

Exactly. I thought this is why we havent seen KZ or Knack yet, maybe even Infamous at this point.

"Oh so and so backed out? Mmk give them Shadow Fall instead"

My avatar was drawn by FuturLab (it's a pic of me drawn in the art of Velocity 2X) as a thank you for being a big fan. I think that clears up my opinion on indie games :D

Ha, that in fact would have done that very thing. But I believe a lot of folks, myself included, are just getting boxes with Xs right now. Something about it in the OT side of the forum I think. You see exactly what I mean now though!

Carl

Ha, that in fact would have done that very thing. But I believe a lot of folks, myself included, are just getting boxes with Xs right now. Something about it in the OT side of the forum I think. You see exactly what I mean now though!

Fair enough, guess i can forgive you then :p

Nesther

Hopefully it's Knack, even though I already have it, so you guys get to play it and more people will realize that it's actually a fun as hell game.

Anarki

I honestly don't give a shit about the ps plus games, I've downloaded everyone of them since I've owned my ps4 and enjoyed some, played some, not played others.

Servers cost money to maintain and the fact Sony bang a few games available to download every month as well as allowing access to PSN makes it a bit of a bargain.

So they haven't released this month's games or even announced them, it'll happen, no drama people.

A bit of speculation: God of War III for PS3?
It's the fifth anniversary this month. However the game is not available digitally (maybe that's causing the delay). And it would be a weird move to give the PS3 such a classic, since the last couple of months have been meager.

Top Bottom