• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Necro900

Just...stay away from Wikipedia. And don't search on YouTube or GameFAQs. Actually, avoid all search engines and the internet as a whole.

Do this, and BMX XXX shall never exist.

"BMX XXX, along with several other poorly performing titles, contributed to Acclaim Entertainment filing for bankruptcy in 2004."

That's for trying to be edgy, Acclaim.

Gaf gold is amazing

opzhkex.jpg

That thread was a work of art. Green waves = .....

Massa

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

And ya.. you genuinely have no reason to believe me as I'm honestly just a consumer.

I just got a PS4 PS+ ad sponsored link show up on a wrestling site I was browsing showing Valiant Hearts and Oddworld.

So yeah, looks like those three games are confirmed. OlliOlli2 as well, don't think Troll7 would be trolling us otherwise.

eFKac

Well of course it's Valiant Hearts, my tradition must continue.

At least I've finished it this Friday, so I've played it earlier than the PS+ peasants :p

Now a month to finish Trine Enchanted edition or Blue Estate...

I worked on a pretty terrible PS2 student party game with adult themes (more like drunk twister than BMX XXX) back in the day that, gladly, did not see the light of day. Had some nice tech though.

WITHE1982

Despite already owning Valiant Hearts I'd be happy if it was a + game this month. It's such a fantastic and emotional experience that everyone should have a chance to play it. Easily in my top 5 of 2014.

Azdoune

Please no. I don't want an only indies ps4 offer. Sony Japan offers Killzone last month.
AAA + indie game ok.
Only indies must stop.

Have you ever had a dream, Carl, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Guys, I heard Super Mario Galaxy 3 is one of March's PS+ games.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Please no. I don't want an only indies ps4 offer. Sony Japan offers Killzone last month.
AAA + indie game ok.
Only indies must stop.

Killzone is shit.

You'd rather get a shitty game just because it's more expensive?

Jesus.

Hasney

If it's true, for the first time ms games with gold will be better than ps+.

It's a slightly unfair comparison. Rayman Legends is the best game on either console right now, so all Sony could hope to do is tie with them.

Killzone is shit.

You'd rather get a shitty game just because it's more expensive?

Jesus.

Yeah, if he said Knack, it would have been fine, but Killzone mentioned made me shudder.

eFKac

AAA + indie game ok.
Only indies must stop.

Agreed. Sony also has a fantastic library to choose from.

Knack
Flockers
Putty Squad
Motorcycle Club
That Vietnam Ultimate flying game
Tour de France 2014
Bound by Flame
Natural Doctrine
And others.

I'm pretty liberal with the AAA moniker, like people are with indie.

Top Bottom