• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Auskeek

did it stop at 14%? i had the same problem with Hitman. The file did not download correctly. i was able to get it to work by reseting the modem and redownloading the game (did not do the background download). At 14%, it verifies the file so if there was a hiccup during the download process it will fail the install.

This happened to me once on Infamous 2, and once on Spec Ops. Worst feeling when all that time and quota goes down the drain.

lucius

Hitman does have gameplay issues at least it looks good, I am just glad I didn't buy it during that Live summer sale I was so close to buying it then.

Celegus

It's broken as fuck, and forces you to play it like a normal stealth game, rolling between cover and shit, rather than as a Hitman game, which is hiding in plain sight.

I'll keep that in mind then... just, what an incredibly strange design decision. I wonder what their reasoning was.

Vashetti

Banned
This happened to me once on Infamous 2, and once on Spec Ops. Worst feeling when all that time and quota goes down the drain.

Happened to me with Demon's Souls.

Downloaded it (8GB) the other day, go to install, and it's corrupted.

So soul-destroying.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Looks like there's gonna be a Vita sale for the next 2 weeks.

OZjCtgp.png

zHtbZR7.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/12/ps-vita-game-sale-celebrates-japanese-developers/

sunnz

Demon souls, Gravity rush, xcom and Spec ops, all very great games ( personally loving XCOM, gravity rush and Demon souls a lot, as in if I knew I would enjoy them this much I would have got them day 1, so good)

So glad I finally subscribed, yes I do feel bad for not doing it earlier.

Owzers

What was the general opinion of Little King's Story? I have the Wii version but i never felt like starting it and between the two i'd rather play it on vita.

Also...Soul Sacrifice most likely will be mine.

jvm

Gamasutra.
What's the consensus on PSV Ridge Racer? I played the ever-living crap out of Ridge Racer PSP (and Rage Racer PS1 back in the day).

Tizoc

What's the consensus on PSV Ridge Racer? I played the ever-living crap out of Ridge Racer PSP (and Rage Racer PS1 back in the day).

Apparently it's got lots of DLC which is the only way to expand on the game's playing experience.
Oh and the Daytona USA Hornet is a DLC too.

Roto13

I'll buy Katamari for that. And probably UMvC3 and maybe DoA5+.

Possibly MGS Collection, too, even though I have both of those games three or four times already. :p

breakfuss

Oh, god. This JUST happened to me with inFamous 2. All I could do was laugh manically. Such a huge ass file..wasted... gone...into the abyss.

After it finally downloaded the second time, literally took hours to install. I read that background downloading might having something to do with it. Also, my PS3's dimming/screensaver function seemed to hang up the install.

Celegus

Hmm....Muramasa Rebirth or Soul Sacrifice? Have not played either before.

Soul Sacrifice looks meh to me, but Muramasa was really great on Wii so I doubt the Vita version would be any different. Quite a bit of content there too, collecting all the swords was surprisingly fun.

And yay Runner 2! Can't wait to try it out.

wonder what the PSV japanese games sale is all about...
See post #1307. Some decent stuff in there.

netguy503

I wanted Star Wars Pinball this week. :mad:

Oh well.

I got that for free as I had already bought the original tables. But I can't WAIT for the community to grow when it goes free for Plus. It was DEAD the week it first launched.

Also, I wish more games let you use the PS Eye in game for online MP so you can see as well as hear who your talking to while playing like the Zen Pinball games let you. Maybe on the PS4.....Zen Studios where just too ahead of their time with the tech I guess. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
dang I could of saved $10 on Tomb Raider if I had waited 2 or 3 months. :/ This is why I think my PS4 purchases will be light (esp. because when PS4 launches I'm adding 3 years of PS Plus codes day 1).
Why would you do that when most likely there will be some kind of offer (15 months for the price of 12, get back $10 when you spend $50, etc) in the future like they've done in the past?

netguy503

Why would you do that when most likely there will be some kind of offer (15 months for the price of 12, get back $10 when you spend $50, etc) in the future like they've done in the past?

I got them for $30 each when Best Buy brought them down to $40 with reward zone points that where about to expire. It was either that or lose the points (its very dumb that points even expire at all but that is another story). So I think I got the better deal. I also have EU plus for a year and a half into the PS4's life (please allow us to switch regions on our PS4 like our PS3's and please EU Plus have something different than US that year and a half *cough* Knack: PS+ edition at launch *cough*). I think I'm good. :)

breakfuss

Yeah. I can read. No need to be a dick about it. The question was more asking if there was a complimentary PS3 sale.

Thanks for the help though. Next time, don't try so hard.

Well, it's just that the majority of the games listed aren't even on ps3, sooo...yeah. My apologies for the snark.

Joni

I might as well ask here: I have put some items in my download queue on the PlayStation Store. How will it download these on my not-Plus account. I booted up the PS3 on the correct account but it doesn't start downloading.

Jabba

Banned
Ended up deleting Hitman.

- Gameplay felt too limited and scripted
- Disguise system didn't seem to work well
- Wasn't feeling the characters or story

Yeah I was pissed. Straight up started playing it like a Gears game and I looked for opportunities and were pretty patient. So now, I just shoot everyone to get through the game.

Try Xcom.

Celegus

Man, Hitman is really clunky and hard to play after just recently finishing The Last of Us and Dishonored. I'll try and stick with it a little more, but it does not give a good first impression. Not a good sign when the tutorial for "this is how you shoot fools" is before the "this is how you take guys out silently" one.

Man, Hitman is really clunky and hard to play after just recently finishing The Last of Us and Dishonored. I'll try and stick with it a little more, but it does not give a good first impression. Not a good sign when the tutorial for "this is how you shoot fools" is before the "this is how you take guys out silently" one.

Play the HD collection if you want good Hitman games.

Top Bottom