• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

BadWolf

Yeah I was pissed. Straight up started playing it like a Gears game and I looked for opportunities and were pretty patient. So now, I just shoot everyone to get through the game.

Try Xcom.

I put it on download before leaving home for work :)

KAL2006

Banned
Question, I don't plan to buy a PS4 until sometime in the next year. However I will have PSN+ for my PS3/Vita, will I still be able to get all the PS4 PSN+ content without having to own a PS4, then when I get around to getting a PS4 I will have lots of free shit to play.

BadWolf

Finished the first world of Runner 2, very fun and upbeat so far.

Tomb Raider is so tempting, but I can't help but think it'll be free in another month or two.

Same here, gonna wait.

Question, I don't plan to buy a PS4 until sometime in the next year. However I will have PSN+ for my PS3/Vita, will I still be able to get all the PS4 PSN+ content without having to own a PS4, then when I get around to getting a PS4 I will have lots of free shit to play.

Yup, that`s what I`m doing with the Vita right now.

Just add them to your cart and check out.

BibiMaghoo

Unknown.

But in theory, yes.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
It should work. Even If for some reason they decide to keep the PS4 content out of the PS3 store, the web store should have all the content.

Bought Soul Sacrifice even though the demo didn't do much for me, at that price you can't beat it. I'll spring for Muramasa next week as well. What I really need is a sale on memory cards!

.la1n

I'm really surprised by the huge drop in quality around half way through Rayman Origins.

Yup. Another thing I don't see mentioned much is that the game flows pretty well up until your trying to get access to the final level then it becomes a tediously long farming expedition to grind out enough points to rescue the last princess and gain passage.

I've finally redeemed my free one month trial, and oh my, this is what I've been missing all these years? I guess my only excuse is that I didn't have any steady income between the start of PSPlus launching till now, but that doesn't make me feel less like a sucker for missing out.

So, is there a point in getting those Vita games if I don't have a Vita (but plan to get one soon?)

Yawnier

Banned
I've finally redeemed my free one month trial, and oh my, this is what I've been missing all these years? I guess my only excuse is that I didn't have any steady income between the start of PSPlus launching till now, but that doesn't make me feel less like a sucker for missing out.

So, is there a point in getting those Vita games if I don't have a Vita (but plan to get one soon?)

I waited until June to subscribe, and I feel like I missed a lot too and regret not subscribing sooner since I missed out on a lot of games that I don't already own on any console.

Yes, I would put the Vita games in your cart in case you do buy one sometime down the line. So that way, if they are pulled off the Instant Game Collection in the future and as long as you are subscribed to PS+ you will have access to download them there.

stealthstu

Neo Member
My son is umming and arring over whether to buy a Vita with his Christmas money, so ive been putting Vita games into my basket ever since he thought about it, so by christmas, should have about 10 games for him, plus the ones he will get with the Vita mega pack i will tell him to get, better value for money i'd say!

Sorry if this has been answered already, I looked around briefly:
How do I stop my PS3 from downloading random ass games? Every time I turn it on it's downloading GT5.. I don't want GT5 lol.

I've canceled it multiple times and it's still doing it.

reminder

Sorry if this has been answered already, I looked around briefly:
How do I stop my PS3 from downloading random ass games? Every time I turn it on it's download GT5.. I don't want GT5 lol.

I've canceled it multiple times and it's still doing it.

Have a look at the settings, where you can activate automatic updates. You'll be asked there if "recommended games" should be downloaded automatically. Maybe you've activated it?

Yawnier

Banned
Just played around an hour of Runner 2, and eh.... It's decent. Not sure if it's something I want to play for another 3 1/2 worlds though, even if it is sort of enjoyable.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Quick question, is there an easy way to see how much longer you have on your PS+ sub on a Vita?
Hold the bubble of a PS+ game, click the ... and chose Information. Your PS+ expiration date will be listed as when that game expires.

Don't know what's wrong but I can't seem to download hitman absolution from the web store even if my plus membership is active and it appears to be free.

What could be causing this?

jbb60IpOrBKBX2.png

Just bought Totori in the sale, no way i can pass that plus sale price. But now i have too many games to play >__> with so little time. Oh PS plus, what have you done...

LakeEarth

Next PS+ advancement they should add, the option to auto-download patch even if you've never attempted to play the game. The system will add a patch to its auto-downloads, but not until you actually click on it to discover that there's a patch in your way and cancel it.

BadWolf

Just played around an hour of Runner 2, and eh.... It's decent. Not sure if it's something I want to play for another 3 1/2 worlds though, even if it is sort of enjoyable.

Its really fun since they keep introducing new elements.

Been playing a world or so a day and its been a blast so far.

Top Bottom