• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Number45

Thumbnail of the update to my RSS feed. You can make out the deal in the image:

k32Br9V.png

There's one for Sweden, The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France and the UK.

Cocaloch

Hey guys, I just picked up PS+ today. I don't own a PS3 yet, so I was wondering how I can get games in my download list so that I will be able to actually download them when I do pick one up.

*Okay I am stupid. I found my answer in the OP*

Derrick01

Banned
I'm sad I didn't get to complain about SCEA giving us shitman this month.

I've already got the platinum in it. I hate myself

BadWolf

Finished Bit Trip Runner 2, what a wonderful game.

The gameplay is fantastic and so is the soundtrack, love how the music builds up as you go through the level and collect stuff.

They were even able to incorporate bosses in a way that was fun and made sense.

World 5 was easily my favourite.

ptuck874

It's not really the type of game I'd want to play. For whatever reason I have the first one on Steam and didn't like it. Too simple and the style hurts my eyes.

the style yes, can only play for like 15 to 20 min at a time without something happening, i don't even notice my dude running while playing

BadWolf

the style yes, can only play for like 15 to 20 min at a time without something happening, i don't even notice my dude running while playing

Yeah, that was an issue.

Helped the issue by picking a character with a color that was easier to see in a given world.

Playing with the green dude in the forest world was...fun.

KalBalboa

Banned
Fellow PS+ers: I'm going to resub today (I lapsed a week ago).

I remember hearing a promotion for a discount on membership popped up and then vanished within minutes- any word on this or am I imagining things? Should I just sub anyway at full price or wait a few days? I already patrolled CAG.

hurzelein

I remember hearing a promotion for a discount on membership popped up and then vanished within minutes- any word on this or am I imagining things? Should I just sub anyway at full price or wait a few days? I already patrolled CAG.

Scroll up. First post on this very site.

I'd wait.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

The Best Buy offer ($40 for a year) seems dead. If you don't care about the stuff being removed tomorrow you might as well wait for the Gamescom conference. They might announce the EU deal (15 months for the price of a 12 month sub) for NA as well.

jcm

US or Europe? Either way, wait a day or two. There's going to be a deal in Europe for sure, and maybe US, too. The Best Buy deal just ended Saturday.

jcm

I think the Best Buy deal is still going on, actually. If you sign up for the free Reward Zone and Gamers Club, there is this deal:

Save $5 - $10 on a PlayStation Plus Subscription
Save $5 on a 3-month and $10 on a 12-month PlayStation Plus Subscription Card and take your gaming to the next level with full-game trials, exclusive offers, free games and much more.
Offer expires: 08/31/2013
Get ready to enjoy an array of thrilling features available exclusively to PlayStation Plus members including exciting new titles that are added to the Instant Game Collection each month.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, claim offer and provide Reward Zone® member number at purchase.

Curufinwe

How is the frame rate for FC3 Blood Dragon on the PS3?

I hope my new Sony credit card arrives this week. I need to make a purchase to get my $50 PSN credit, so it may as well be a PSN purchase.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Blood Dragon is finally on sale! In for sure. How are the Tales From Space games?

Tizoc

It's not really the type of game I'd want to play. For whatever reason I have the first one on Steam and didn't like it. Too simple and the style hurts my eyes.

Well it's simplicity made me have a lot of fun with it. Even if I lose a dozen of times in a stage, by the time I've beaten it I still enjoyed playing through the stage.

I need some purchasing advice: is it a good time to buy Tom Raider and Dyad? The former is cheap, but both definitely have the potential for PS+ (or has Dyad already been featured?).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
PS+ free games and discounts are really piling on to my backlog. I think I'll have to jump at Guacamelee and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

BadWolf

I need some purchasing advice: is it a good time to buy Tom Raider and Dyad? The former is cheap, but both definitely have the potential for PS+ (or has Dyad already been featured?).

Waiting for Tomb Raider personally.

Both Deus Ex and Hitman made it so I think it has a good chance as well.

Celegus

There still ppl using the PS store from the PS3? Never again. Webstore ftw !

I really need to try that out, I've only ever used it from the PS3.

Sidenote: Really loving Runner 2, and this is coming from someone who didn't like the first game at all.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Dyad hasn't been on PS+ but I got it for free when the dev gave out a shit tonne of codes on GAF a week before it was released.

Top Bottom