• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Does anyone ever get stuff that says you're not eligible to purchase this content for free ps+ games? It's only doing it with munch's odyssey hd for some reason...

KalBalboa

Banned
Got myself a 3-month card thanks to the Best Buy sale ($12.99).

Their promos were a bit confusion- one last week said it ended yesterday, but then another one popped up in place. Either way, I just downloaded Dokuro.

Dantis

Shouldn't UK Plus be updated over the next few weeks? Next week or the week after?

Unusual that we don't know what we're getting yet.

stealthstu

Neo Member
Most likely. It should be a good update since Gravity Rush and Uncharted are coming off and will likely be replace by some strong titles, probably LBP.

Gravity Rush and Uncharted are not coming off till November, as that will be when theyve been on for a year.

But does anyone reckon this months games might be something that has a sequel coming out on PS4, or maybe an as-yet-unannounced sequel for PS4??

bjaelke

But does anyone reckon this months games might be something that has a sequel coming out on PS4, or maybe an as-yet-unannounced sequel for PS4??

I can only see AC as one of the announced games. But I wouldn't be surprised since they just did it with Payday.

New games for PS+ HK http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/psPlus#offer

r17XO9A.png

FDC1

Outside of AC3, we don't know yet. EU Blog says they'll post the September update before the end of the week

They announced Resogun, the new PS4 game from the creators of Super Stardust, will be offered day one on PS+

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
For those that might have missed it:

Ywk0Bha.png

So A. Creed 3 is an upcoming Plus freebie, what else was confirmed as well?
IIRC, they also announced Binding of Issac Rebirth (PS4) when it launches next year and Resogun during the PS4 launch.

Yawnier

Banned
^ I wonder what we are going to get next month in NA then. Its probably going to decide for myself whether or not I continue my subscription (for the time being) or not.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Looks like there's gonna be some free War Thunder content for PS+ users when it launches.

Anyone will be able to download War Thunder from PlayStation®Store for free and play it without any restrictions. In addition, owners of PlayStation®Plus subscription will get some bonus content, and some exclusive content will be provided for all PS4 owners. War Thunder for the PS4 is the exciting continuation of the brand.

http://warthunder.com/en/news/240/current/

^ I wonder what we are going to get next month in NA then. Its probably going to decide for myself whether or not I continue my subscription (for the time being) or not.
I'm hoping we'll still get it, but I won't be surprised if we don't after that tweet.

Well do we have any PSP fighting games left? We should probably get those first.
lol

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Kind of glad ACIII isn't part of the US freebies. Not only have I already bought it, but it's not a very good Assassin's Creed game.

Drago

DAMN, I would love to get the DMC Collection as a freebie!!

I'm currently renting it and playing through 3 right now and I'm in love with these games (even though I suck ass at them and have to play on easy to survive... gah). Definitely something I'd replay too... too bad we'll never see it on NA +. :(

Also people were right about 2 not being very good. I played it for an hour and it just felt... off

Fox1304

Is there a confirmation wether the DriveClub PSPlus Edition upgrade to Full Version will offer the 50% discount on the year of PSPlus or not ?

SaSliXCII

Banned
Hello there fellow gamers, i want some input as to what game to tackle next in my backlog, including PS Plus titles.

So i have recently completed ICO, and on my list i have Shadow of the Colossus, Batman Arkham Asylum, Spec Ops: The Line, Kingdoms of Amalur and Mafia 2.

Can anyone advise me on what to play next, i also recently completed Ni No Kuni so i'm not in the mood to play another long RPG, any advice would really help.

Celegus

IIRC, they also announced Binding of Issac Rebirth (PS4) when it launches next year and Resogun during the PS4 launch.

Whoa, seriously?! NA better match this, that would be amazing! Could care less about AC3 but Binding of Isaac for free, that's what I'm talking about!

zulux21

Whoa, seriously?! NA better match this, that would be amazing! Could care less about AC3 but Binding of Isaac for free, that's what I'm talking about!
isaac was mentioned to be free on the US ps blog as well. It made yesterday a great day for me as I was having issues deciding if I wanted to buy it on the vita or PC... now the choice is easy get it for free on the vita and buy it on PC :p

source
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will make its console exclusive debut on PS4 and PS Vita next Spring; and for PlayStation Plus customers, it’ll be available at no additional cost.

Celegus

isaac was mentioned to be free on the US ps blog as well. It made yesterday a great day for me as I was having issues deciding if I wanted to buy it on the vita or PC... now the choice is easy get it for free on the vita and buy it on PC :p

That is ridiculously cool. Probably one of my most wanted games to be honest, really gonna need to pick up a Vita for that bad boy.

zulux21

That is ridiculously cool. Probably one of my most wanted games to be honest, really gonna need to pick up a Vita for that bad boy.

it was one of the games that made me decide to get a vita... that on the go will be amazing, but I look forward to trying out the new co op features as well.... which I don't want to do on the vita thus why I want the PC version (as i likely won't own a ps4 next spring)

On the advertising banner on the UK SEN website it has ACIII (which we knew) and Urban Trial Freestyle as coming soon. So that's 2 games we now for next month.

Hello there fellow gamers, i want some input as to what game to tackle next in my backlog, including PS Plus titles.

So i have recently completed ICO, and on my list i have Shadow of the Colossus, Batman Arkham Asylum, Spec Ops: The Line, Kingdoms of Amalur and Mafia 2.

Can anyone advise me on what to play next, i also recently completed Ni No Kuni so i'm not in the mood to play another long RPG, any advice would really help.

SOTC blows everything that is there out of the water.

Top Bottom