• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

awp69

in PSN EU Blog's comments sections there are rumours of changed IGC TOS which has caused some devs / publishers to back out. BS or might there be some truth to this?

If this is true, that's not a good thing for the future. If one or several devs dropped out due to a change in TOS, you can bet other devs will have the same concerns.

I doubt we'll ever know.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oddworld and Valiant Hearts? I don't know about everyone else, but I was hoping for some juicy AAA titles this month instead of the usual indie borefest. Something like Bloodborne and/or the Order. If they were looking for an older title there's always Alien Isolation or Shadow of Mordor. I just don't get what they are thinking with these games.

I can't even tell who is serious and who is joking anymore. Shrug.

Why are people so worked up about this?

We're going to get PS+ games in March like we always do...doesn't really matter to me if they're announced today or next week.

My only concern is that OlliOlli2 will be a free game but not until next week, because I'm really looking forward to playing it in lines at PAX East this weekend but would prefer not to have to drop $10 if it's going to be free anyway.

That having been said, I'm sure Sony won't put the game up for sale today only to give it away next week.

Xater

Already own Oddworld and Valiant Hearts I got for free on the iPad. So while not bad games it would be nothing new for me.

T5KV8TF.png

Here's the bit in EU PSN blog.
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but... am I supposed to know who either of these people are?

Megatron

How bout a buttload of Metal Gear to fill the spots?

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
PS3: Dishonored and MGS: Ground Zeroes
Vita: OlliOlli 2 and MGS HD Collection

:)

The mgs collection for vita was already free on plus for Europe. Now that we get the sane games they do, games that one territory already got probably won't come to the other territory.

I already own Oddworld and I've never heard of Valiant Hearts. I was hoping for either LittleBigPlanet 3 or, at a stretch, Far Cry 4. I'm a tad disappointed with these games if they actually are the titles we're getting. Just waiting on Sony to officially announce it now.

2 AAA titles that have been out 3 months?

Ugh, I bought OlliOlli when it went on sale last and I've barely played it. Why does Sony offer deep discounts when they just give it away later? I hope OlliOlli is a PS3 slot.

Symphonia

Banned
Fc4.. lol
Maybe if you didn't have such ridiculous expectations you wouldn't be disappointed. I mean, Far Cry 4 and LBP3? Really?
You were hoping for 4 months old AAA retail games on PS+?
Get a grip.
Sony hasn't even made the vita lbp a plus game. Lbp3 isn't coming for a long while, imo.
What better way to promote PS+ and encourage people to sign up? If not for free, I'd settle for a 50% PS+ discount. FC4 is £75 on the PStore - no way can I justify spending that much on a game. As for LBP3, Sackboy is Sony's mascot. They should be using him more to sell the PS brand.

Megatron

The only games you want for free are LBP3 and Far Cry 4? Two recent AAA games that are probably somewhere between the best sellers for PS4?

Nah... It can be done. Let's believe! :D

Seriously though. Valiant Hearts and Oddworld are both great, but I'd be trully happy only with Ground Zeroes. It may be too much anyway, since everyone is hyped by MGS5 (what lead them to buy GZ).

Lol

Ground Zeroes is almost certainly coming. Only questions are which month and will it be for ps3 or ps4? (I tend to believe it will be ps3)

AwShucks

My only concern is that OlliOlli2 will be a free game but not until next week, because I'm really looking forward to playing it in lines at PAX East this weekend but would prefer not to have to drop $10 if it's going to be free anyway.

That having been said, I'm sure Sony won't put the game up for sale today only to give it away next week.

Or you could spend the money and support the devs of the games you like anyways.

Megatron

Ugh, I bought OlliOlli when it went on sale last and I've barely played it. Why does Sony offer deep discounts when they just give it away later? I hope OlliOlli is a PS3 slot.

Its Olli olli2. You dont have that yet, I promise.

What better way to promote PS+ and encourage people to sign up? If not for free, I'd settle for a 50% PS+ discount. FC4 is £75 on the PStore - no way can I justify spending that much on a game. As for LBP3, Sackboy is Sony's mascot. They should be using him more to sell the PS brand.

Free games dont drive plus. The online paywall does and Sony knows it.

I already own Oddworld and I've never heard of Valiant Hearts. I was hoping for either LittleBigPlanet 3 or, at a stretch, Far Cry 4. I'm a tad disappointed with these games if they actually are the titles we're getting. Just waiting on Sony to officially announce it now.

With expectations like those, you will be disappointed most of the time..... LBP3 before Knack or KZ or Infamous?

Far Cry 4 basically just came out..... Those are crazy expectations....

El_Cinefilo

Oh man, oddworld and valiant? This sucks I was hoping for nothing.
Would be more entertaining.

Could still be nothing. Something has stopped them announcing the games. Maybe the issue was with one of those and we're (well, you Americans) aren't getting anything today.

Griss

Monsieur: My queen, ze peasants, zey are revolting...
Marie-Antoinette: Yes, zis I know. Digusting trolls, all of zem.
Monsieur: No, zey are in open revolt madam. We 'ave run out of zee good games for ze playstation plus. It is 6pm 'ere in Paris, we are out of time. Zere is no way out for us now. Zere anger will not be sated; zey have nothing to play... Nuzzing at all...
Marie-Antoinette: *Squints her eyes, her face hardens, then she laughs loudly*
Marie Antoinette: Let zem have Knack...
Monsieur: *horrified* O-oui, madam...

It's coming, I can feel it.

Kusagari

I'm sure Ubi would love giving up a ton of possible sales on a recent release.

Top Bottom