• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Megatron

16613236186_037e905259_z.jpg

Jesus, Bastion and Metal Slug 3?! Where is that Robin Williams "What year is this?" GIF?

Neither of them are Far Cry 4 or LBP3, though. I'm just going to drop out because, apparently, having an opinion or wanting certain things is frowned upon.

There's nothing wrong with wanting things. It's just that the things you want are unreasonable to expect.

Anyway, I'm guessing we shall get an official announcement for Plus later this week folks. Tonight is a write off.

Yeah, it ends up being 10% of a larger sum in the end, but still, for some of those 10% is not much. I wonder if they could do a bundle deal for everything?

I wish they'd do the promotions like MS used to with Summer of Arcade- buy 4, get $10 back or something like that

Why are so many people shitting the bed? PS+ has been going down the pan since they did a 'Live' and forced people to pay for online. They know people will pay for this no matter what they offer. PS4 has been out for well over a year yet the only 'full retail' title we've had on PS+ has been Injustice. Infamous wasn't really a full on game.

I'm not suriprised in the slightest that they're treating PS+ like this now. They've got the numbers they were forcasting, job done. No need to deliver the big guns (or even announce anything by the look of it).

Wouldn't be surprised to see Driveclub... but who knows.

Yeah, that's actually what I was hoping for really. I'd take something like Knack, Driveclub, Infamous (all older PS4 games that didn't really do too well in one way or another) over something like Oddworld any day of the week.

Jesus, Bastion and Metal Slug 3?! Where is that Robin Williams "What year is this?" GIF?

Limbo came out a year before Bastion and it just released on PS4 last week. I think all are good games worth owning; I also recognize that not everyone is as old as me (i'm in my 30s) and that for some the PS4 is the only (maybe first?) console they own and they might not even game on a PC so this is the only place currently they are going to be able to grab some of those games. I'm also ok with Bastion releasing on PS4 since it'll bring in more cash to Supergiant Games.

just put my ps4 on craigslist i'm out free games be damned

haha ok then. Peace :)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why are so many people shitting the bed? PS+ has been going down the pan since they did a 'Live' and forced people to pay for online. They know people will pay for this no matter what they offer. PS4 has been out for well over a year yet the only 'full retail' title we've had on PS+ has been Injustice. Infamous wasn't really a full on game.

I'm not suriprised in the slightest that they're treating PS+ like this now. They've got the numbers they were forcasting, job done. No need to deliver the big guns (or even announce anything by the look of it).

They really never did "full retail" titles. They did retail titles that dropped to a price point that made them reasonable to give them away. Now they give away digital games that are near those same price points because those never really drop.

In terms of value I don't think PS+ has changed that much. It's still 6 games a month for about $4 a month if you paid full price for a year sub.

Late Flag

What exactly were you expecting? Did you really expect Plus to feature AAA games for a brand new console?

sqwarlock

HyperboleGAF in full effect.
Unless they're just joking around, of course.

I'd be 100% okay with New & Tasty being one of the games.

Top Bottom