• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Roto13

Is anyone else having trouble getting Star Wars Pinball to work on Vita? I downloaded it several times and it failed to install each time. The Star Wars Pinball tables work in Zen Pinball 2, though.

Going to try downloading it to my PS3 and transferring.

Turfster

Entering PS Plus this month:
28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3
28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle
28th August: New Little King’s Story

Well now I feel sorry for wasting my money on the Jak & Daxter Trilogy
(yes, I liked the first one, but loathed the second one)

keit4

Banned
Sony just send me a mail with a good deal to renew my PS+ sub: 90 days for free if i buy a year sub. Where can i turn off the auto-renewal?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Sony just send me a mail with a good deal to renew my PS+ sub: 90 days for free if i buy a year sub. Where can i turn off the auto-renewal?
Go to Account Management on your console -> Transaction Management -> Services -> PS+ -> Turn off renewal.

Alternatively you can turn off all automatic subscription renewals by going to your wallet settings and disabling auto funds for subs.

Melchiah

After hearing negative comments about AC3, I wonder if it's worth a try, considering I haven't played any of the previous ones?

After hearing negative comments about AC3, I wonder if it's worth a try, considering I haven't played any of the previous ones?

Its helps that you have low expectations now and having nothing to compare it too constantly will aid immensely in enjoying it.

Go for it. Its a meaty game with a lot of production value.

breakfuss

Is anyone else having trouble getting Star Wars Pinball to work on Vita? I downloaded it several times and it failed to install each time. The Star Wars Pinball tables work in Zen Pinball 2, though.

The standalone tables do not install on vita, even if you attempt to transfer through PS3.

Pojo_King

Neo Member

Everything outside of the Main Story is Good to great. Especially the Naval missions and the captain Kidd missions. I rather liked building up my homestead as well. It's really just the pacing and the poor gameplay in the story that drag the game down for me.

Melchiah

Its helps that you have low expectations now and having nothing to compare it too constantly will aid immensely in enjoying it.

Go for it. Its a meaty game with a lot of production value.

Everything outside of the Main Story is Good to great. Especially the Naval missions and the captain Kidd missions. I rather liked building up my homestead as well. It's really just the pacing and the poor gameplay in the story that drag the game down for me.

Ok, thanks. I'll add it to my download list then. The damn PS+ has filled my 320GB HDD completely. ;)

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Honestly I would have liked ACIII in the US... I almost pulled the trigger on the DD version the other day. If it wasn't for the lack of HDD space, and having to delete shit to fit it, I probably would have.

Jak Trilogy is another one I would have been really happy with.

I wonder what US will do next month... have a feeling it won't be as appealing to me as the EU offering, but I guess you never know. Maybe they'll surprise us.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
As a new Plus subscriber (purchased a new PS3 to get back into it after going PC only for a couple years and my slim BR drive died) I hope we get that Ico/SotC bundle or even the Jak one. I want both.

If we get ANY HD remaster collection here in the US on PS+, I'll be happy. I hope September is a good month for PS+, as I already played Hitman and Saints Row on PC. I'm not one to scoff at free games though. Even though they aren't really free since I pay for a subscription. :)

I'd really like Infamous 1 or 2 to come back, because even though I own them I want them digitally so my son can play on our secondary, dead BR-drive system in the playroom. After the drive died, he didn't get to play any disc games anymore. With the glory of PS+ on multiple devices, it makes it so awesome and convenient in our home with DL games.

-Winnie-

Hmm, is the 1 year + 90 days available to current subscribers? I can see the ad for it on the PSN store, but then the actual product page for a 1 year sub says nothing about the extra 90 days.

Hmm, is the 1 year + 90 days available to current subscribers? I can see the ad for it on the PSN store, but then the actual product page for a 1 year sub says nothing about the extra 90 days.

Yes, its for current and new subscribers. You will get the extra months after buying the one year sub.

-Winnie-

Yes, its for current and new subscribers. You will get the extra months after buying the one year sub.

Sweet, so it'll just get added on after? Still a bit weird that they wouldn't say anything about it on the product page. :S
But hey, I'm going all in on PS4, so might as well add the time to my subscription for the online play.

Dug

Banned
Entering PS Plus this month:
28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3
28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle
28th August: New Little King’s Story

Leaving PS Plus this month:
28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted
28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
28th August: Demon’s Souls
28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings
28th August: When Vikings Attack

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...-assassins-creed-iii-jak-daxter-trilogy-more/
I got excited for Jak and Daxter until I realized it was Europe PS Plus and not US PS Plus. :\

satori

Ugh why cant they have one PS+ and not all this different region crap! Some great games for free on EU that I would love, and I am sure they would love some of the free games/discounts US gets as well ><

Blackage

Assassin’s Creed 3
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark

are all 3 games I've been eyeballing. EU is lucky to get them. >_<

I hope the US at LEAST gets AC3, would be good advertising for AC4 coming out in Nov! :p

hurzelein

From the Europe PS Blog comments:

One guy asked if these games where coming to IGC, Mod said two of these were planned. In another comment he denied LBP Vita, so I deleted that from the list.

Guacamelee
Hotline Miami
Far Cry 3
PixelJunk Monsters Vita
Plants vs Zombies Vita
Need for Speed:Most Wanted Vita
Assassins Creed: Liberation Vita

Hotline Miami and PixelJunk Monsters are too new and still sell too good I'd guess.

Leaves Gucamelee, Far Cry 3, Plants vs Zombies, NFS, Assasins Creed Vita.

Your guesses?

Btw: If you love a game or a developer support them!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
PvZ was offered a few months back in NA so I wouldn't be surprised if EU also gets it.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
From the Europe PS Blog comments:

One guy asked if these games where coming to IGC, Mod said two of these were planned. In another comment he denied LBP Vita, so I deleted that from the list.

Hotline Miami and PixelJunk Monsters are too new and still sell too good I'd guess.

Your guesses?

Btw: If you love a game or a developer support them!

That didnt stop Stealth Inc from being put in the IGC just a matter of weeks after launch.

Please let one of them be Hotline Miami.

Your guesses?

Of those I feel like Far Cry 3 and Plants vs Zombies are the most likely for no particular reason. I guess AssCreed Vita isn't that unlikely either considering they are running out of big Vita games to put on the service.
Tomb Raider can only be a matter of time, too.

I had the same problem, but i found a workaround. Rebuilding the database fixed it for me.
Switch of your Vita then follow the linked guide to get into safe mode and choose the 2nd option to rebuild database. https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3735/~/ps-vita-safe-mode
After that it downlaoded and installed for me, without errors.

lucius

So glad AC3 is EU that pretty much means it won't be US at least next month, I already own it, I don't hate it either just you have to get past about the longest most boring first 3-4 hours of a AC game then it's good, I actually like doing all the side stuff in the forest even trying to get the feathers in this one seems more fun to me. Then again I liked Revelations also, but didn't really do too much of the side stuff I that one.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I had the same problem, but i found a workaround. Rebuilding the database fixed it for me.
Switch of your Vita then follow the linked guide to get into safe mode and choose the 2nd option to rebuild database. https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3735/~/ps-vita-safe-mode
After that it downlaoded and installed for me, without errors.
Tired it and it failed to install. Tried again and it failed again. Fuck it, I'll live with the tables in ZP2.

Just bought a Vita today.

If I download a game now , or purchase it ( I don't know how you claim games in PS+) can I download it again after it falls off the game list ?

Every month, go to the Sony webstore, put everything on Plus in your cart and checkout. Then you have access to all of those as long as your Plus account is active.

Roto13

Garret

I only ever had the PS+ month that they gave away when the PSN fiasco took place. I just bought a whole year on the US PSN, but I don't understand how I can add everything to be downloaded automatically from the webstore? Any help?

Thanks!

Massa

I only ever had the PS+ month that they gave away when the PSN fiasco took place. I just bought a whole year on the US PSN, but I don't understand how I can add everything to be downloaded automatically from the webstore? Any help?

Thanks!

Just go to the Playstation Plus - Free Games section and add everything to your cart. You have to manually "buy" the free items, they want you to visit the store weekly.

Need for Speed is kind of growing on me but I won't be spending more than a few hours with it. Gotta laugh at those pathetic billboards.

It's a nice world, but a lot of the music is too poppy for me and switching to the store when I want to drive a car is just sleazy.

Still haven't got my 90 day code from the NowTV promotion. I've turned auto renew off but I'd feel more comfortable closing down the account before the month is up.

Anyone know if I get a years code from amazon uk, if I would get the 90 days extra? Or does it need to be bought through the PS store to qualify?

Auskeek

So I asked here a few weeks ago whether I should play XCOM or Mafia II first as part of the August PS Plus Instant game collection. And I got this.

Xcom! Xcom! Xcom!

Definitely XCOM.

Thank you guys so much, I had heaps of fun with XCOM, especially for a game I had virtually no interest in. I'm just playing Mafia II at the moment, I've played about 3 hours and I'm done forever.

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Why would Payday not have updated overnight? Anyone any ideas. I'm on PS+ and other games updated no bother.

Absolutely sick of the PS3 now. 3GB update this morning then I had to install it as well. Bring on the PS4.

Tizoc

Why would Payday not have updated overnight? Anyone any ideas. I'm on PS+ and other games updated no bother.

Absolutely sick of the PS3 now. 3GB update this morning then I had to install it as well. Bring on the PS4.

There'd still be 3 GB updates for PS4 games =V

Top Bottom