• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Shengar

I guess I should post this in here also.

Was this PAX Prime sale already posted?

9577474893_02b1fe167f_z.jpg

hPj0Gnl.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/26/2013-pax-prime-indie-game-sale/

DAT Tokyo Jungle Price

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
cAN't view the images or the blog, could someone list the games on sale plz?
Here are the PS+ prices.

Penny-Arcade Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Ep 1 & 2 - $3.75
Closure - $3.75
Retro City Rampage (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - $3.74
Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - $2.50
Limbo (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - $5.99
Tokyo Jungle - $3.75
Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy) - $2.50
Journey - $3.75
Skullgirls - $3.75
Retro/Grade - $2.50
Dyad - $3.75

cAN't view the images or the blog, could someone list the games on sale plz?

Game :
Regular Price | Sale Price | Plus Price

Penny-Arcade Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Ep 1 & 2
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Closure
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Retro City Rampage (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)
$14.99 | $4.99 | $3.74

Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)
$9.99 | $4.99 | $2.50

Limbo (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)
$14.99 | $7.49 | $5.99

Tokyo Jungle
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)
$9.99 | $4.99 | $2.50

Journey
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Skullgirls
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Retro/Grade
$9.99 | $4.99 | $2.50

Dyad
$14.99 | $7.49 | $3.75

Tizoc

Thanks.
Bleh I already own all that either via Plus or having bought them in a previous sale!

GIMME A PSP SALE SCEA!

Raw64life

My Vita with PS+ subscription should be arriving from Walmart in the next couple of days and although I vastly prefer physical media to digital, the price of free is hard to ignore.

However, I'm wondering if I download a game using PS+ (let's say Gravity Rush) and then buy a retail copy later, will I be able to still use the save from the digital version on the retail version?

Madridy

Activations: I'm not sure we know yet. May not know until launch.

PS1/PSP games are not region locked, AFAIK. I've played PSN-purchased JP PS1 games on my NA PS3. I presume the same is true for PSP games, but have no firsthand experience.

Thank you for the answers.

jvm

Gamasutra.
However, I'm wondering if I download a game using PS+ (let's say Gravity Rush) and then buy a retail copy later, will I be able to still use the save from the digital version on the retail version?
I believe the answer is yes, but I don't know. I have a digital copy of Uncharted and a retail copy, but the retail copy is unopened...

just to double check is Guacamelee cross buy? like if i get the ps3 version eventually when i get a vita ill be able to play in on there too. on the store it seems like there is a ps3 and a vita version.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
just to double check is Guacamelee cross buy? like if i get the ps3 version eventually when i get a vita ill be able to play in on there too. on the store it seems like there is a ps3 and a vita version.
Yes it's cross-buy.

Purchase of the PlayStation®3 system version of this game entitles you to download the PlayStation®Vita system version of this game at no extra cost.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...elee/cid=UP2045-NPUB30672_00-PS3ST_GUACAMELEE

Bluforce

Just upload on PS Plus the savegame, then insert in the console the retail copy and download from PS Plus the savegame.

I did it with Gravity Rush, and works :)

Roto13

I keep meaning to buy Tokyo Jungle but I keep not doing it. Will this be the sale where I finally pull the trigger?

Maybe Dragon Fantasy, too. idk.

Journey is a shitty game/experience.

Yawnier

Banned
If I really enjoyed something such as Ico, is there a good chance that I will like Journey? Cause for that price I don't think one can go wrong with it.

Roto13

If I really enjoyed something such as Ico, is there a good chance that I will like Journey? Cause for that price I don't think one can go wrong with it.

Do you like games that spoonfeed you life lessons and then pat you on the head for understanding them?

Do you like trudging in a straight line without being given any meaningful chance to explore, despite playing a game called "Journey?"

Are you able to ignore the fact that the only reason xXaznkillr420Xx is not an asshole to you is because he has no way to communicate with you beyond obnoxious chirping?

If so, then this game's for you.

Yawnier

Banned
If you buy it, play it, and can hand on heart say you didn't get enjoyment from it, I'll PayPal the cost of the game to you.

Do you like games that spoonfeed you life lessons and then pat you on the head for understanding them?

Do you like trudging in a straight line without being given any meaningful chance to explore, despite playing a game called "Journey?"

Are you able to ignore the fact that the only reason xXaznkillr420Xx is not an asshole to you is because he has no way to communicate with you beyond obnoxious chirping?

If so, then this game's for you.

Absolutely go for it, it's an amazing game.

Tokyo Jungle is better though. :)

Wow at the differing opinions, I'm going to give it a shot to see what it is all about regardless. Its less than $4 so why not, probably will also get Tokyo Jungle as well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at the differing opinions on Journey. That's ok, though.

Here's another--I HATED Guacamelee. Just an awful, boring game.

Celegus

I keep meaning to buy Tokyo Jungle but I keep not doing it. Will this be the sale where I finally pull the trigger?

Doubt it's gonna go any lower, unless it shows up in the IGC someday. For one of my favorite PSN games, it's such a steal at $3.75.

AwShucks

Just took advantage of the $10 off PS+ deal from Best Buy and used $15 in Reward Zone. Feels good to get an extra year for $25.

Alright so I just joined PS Plus and this might be a dumb question that have been asked a hundred times but I read the OP and needed a bit of a clarification

Now that I'm a PS Plus subscriber the games in my Instant Game Collection will never go away?

They go away only if you no longer are a member of PS+, otherwise they are always there (as long as you add them to your cart and "purchase").

So if I want to play it but don't know when I'll get around to it, I should "Purchase" the game and it'll stay in my purchase library even if they remove it from the free section?

Top Bottom