• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

mclem

Ooooh at Ether One. There's a game I've been curious about.

Guacamelee is a bit awkward, haven't they given away the non-upgraded version previously on Plus?

desu

Wasn't Guacamelee normal edition already on plus? That's kind of annoying ...

Sadly another month with a weak lineup (especially since we got Guacamelee before already).

El_Cinefilo

Meh month again for me, 5 PS4 games is great but I already bought Unfinished Swan when it came out and upgraded my Guacamelee plus edition for £3 or something when that came out on PS4.

Others look average but I'll give them a try like always.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

Sadly another month with a weak lineup (especially since we got Guacamelee before already).

I have it on the Bone, but don't recall it being on Plus.

Not really familiar with any of these outside of Guacamelee, but I'll give them all a shot.

I remember you from that other month. The... special one.

Have we reached that point?

Seems like not as the games are announced. Bummer, I was looking forward to the knackery reaching critical mass.

Also I feel bad, I'm not the one who came up with the What is Love joke, but for some reason my post was the quoted one lol.

The only game I own is Guacamelee so I'll take it. Not interested in any of them at the moment but I've found some of my favorite games from PS+ offerings I never would've bought otherwise.

oti

Banned
They totally could've added Knack this month. I'm not one of those "Indie Gamez suck" people and even I would've liked to see it on that list.

Assuming NA will have the same...

Ether One (PS4)

- Meh?

Hohokum (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita)

- Very strange

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4)

I think I already have this. Wasn't it recently on sale (only reason I would have picked it up)

The Unfinished Swan (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita)

Wasn't this already on plus? I know I have it. Not sure if I paid for it though.

Race the Sun (PS4, PS3 and PS Vita)

Murasaki Baby (PS Vita)

- Now I know I have this one. Bought day one. GREAT game.

Edit: Well just checked my games. I do in fact already have The Guac and The Swan. Wow. This is the first time I've had such a slim month.

eFKac

Hah predictedand hoped for Hohokum in this thread so I'm happy.

But I won't lie, I'm not getting Helldivers for more than 30% of it's current price, it will be on PS+ this year or early next.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Yeah that's actually really bad and super lazy. It's a great game but giving away the normal version and then this version shouldn't happen. A game they already gave away shouldn't take up a spot like that.

Lineup seems alright though. Definitely not great though. I knew I shouldn't have bought Murasaki Baby.

Reset

Pretty terrible month for me. I already have Unfinished Swan and Guacamelee. Every other game besides Murasaki Baby doesn't seem like a game I'll enjoy.

Pleased to get Murasaki Baby. Don't really care about the other games - they've already given away Guacamelee before, I already own Race the Sun (decent timewaster), and the other 3 games look uninteresting.

xrnzaaas

So five games for PS4 and I'm only remotely interested in Guacamelee! (didn't play any previous versions). Looks like another shit month.

eFKac

Ohh now I remember Ether One, nice. Will definitely give it a shot, like those kinds of games.

Really hope it's gonna get Morpheus implemention, would be great to have a game for launch owned already.

So, Ether One. What is it like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meIELgNVK-4

Just what is Murasaki Baby? Sounds familiar but I can't place what it is (at work or I'd look it up).

Great game. Was built for the Vita.

MB-Gameplay-1.png

Great Month!! 5 games

Ether One: puzzle and story exploration, 82 Metacritic, seems good!!

Guacamelee: was going to get it for Wii U, widely praised.

Unfinished Swan: unique art style.

Hohokum: i think I heard GAF likes this.

Race the Sun: no idea, seems fun for a quick 10 minute session

Although 1 AAA game and 1 indie would be great I like this too. I have found that most of the indie games are pretty good (just the rogue likes, I am not into them because of time, Spelunky and BoI are great!), good change to mix with a AAA game you are playing.

Yoshi88

Is there an unwritten rule, that prevents games from appearing twice on the Plus games collection?

Because, right now, the Instant Game Collection seems like a service, that gets gradually less attractive the later you join. I got my PS4 in February and i've yet to experience any of the "greatness" everybody seemed to rave about all the years (i'm not talking about the indie/AAA ratio exclusively here). This is not meant as a criticism of the new games. It just seems to loose some traction compared to before.

I'd be happy with some of the games of several months/ years or so before, that i missed (Resogun, PvZ: GW etc.). Can't there be a middle ground of some old (read reappearing) and some (more) new games for the collection?

Could change in the future with some awesome months, sure, but i just noticed this weird phenomena of loosing attraction the later you join, when it's one of the selling arguments for a PS4/ Plus subscription.

Top Bottom