• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mazre

Quick question:

When I view the PS+ monthly content via PS3 PSN store I see all games on all platforms. When I try the same via PS4 I generally only see PS4 (sometimes I have to follow the banners for the individual titles) and + subscription options. Is there something obvious I'm missing? Toggling filters seems to accomplish nothing.

So, I bought a 3 month PS+ sub on 2/28/2015 that was set to expire at the end of this month (May 2015).

I just purchased a one year sub a few minutes ago and my expiration date is now 05/31/2016.

Did the new sub just eat 3 and a half weeks of my original 3 month sub?

hydruxo

So, I bought a 3 month PS+ sub on 2/28/2015 that was set to expire at the end of this month (May 2015).

I just purchased a one year sub a few minutes ago and my expiration date is now 05/31/2016.

Doesn't seem like it. A year from today + 3 and a half weeks (almost 4 weeks) is May 31st. It just added a year onto when your sub would've ended at the end of this month.

Hasney

No? If you had a year from today, it would expire 4th May 2016

pixelation

BbgxXd3.gif

I must know where that GIF is from, pretty please?

Ether One feels so incredibly slow.

It fees like you're walking with a chain and ball cuffed to your leg.
And running feels like you're speed walking, tops.

bender

What time is it?
Not enjoying Ether One. The frame rate seems all over the place and the movement/turn speed is so slow. It's giving me a bit of a headache.

Thank god. Almost had a fit, since I paid full price for it on release. It's still in my backlog, as well.

It's well worth the full price, and at least you almost own it by buying it digitally, unlike when getting rental access with ps+. I think it was only 10% off when I bought it.

J Range

Ether one is interesting and right up my alley.
But if the dev reads this, there is a desperate need for faster camera control. I was baffled when I went into the options and I could not. And movement in general is so slow. It hurts a game based on looking and walking around a lot.

Is there going to be an OT for ether one?

Justinsimonin

Neo Member
Has everyone seen the Atom Universe demo in the store? It's a "virtual reality theme park" currently in Kickstarter? First of all I have no idea how this made it onto the store, or if this is a harbinger of things to come, but this definitely seems like it would be some FANTASTIC material for a Giant Bomb Quick Look

KiraXD

Has everyone seen the Atom Universe demo in the store? It's a "virtual reality theme park" currently in Kickstarter? First of all I have no idea how this made it onto the store, or if this is a harbinger of things to come, but this definitely seems like it would be some FANTASTIC material for a Giant Bomb Quick Look

the demo was absolute garbage... i cant believe it made it on PSN... seriously its like it wants to be PS Home 3.0 or some shit... lol its so bad.

I desperately tried to find anything interesting in that demo, but it was just so bland and boring... why even release anything like that as a demo, you are only scaring away any potential users.

RiverBed

Banned
So how's Free Plus diversity world wide? I hear Asia gets different games, but the West is pretty much in sync (same selection)?

Koh

Race The Sun is a great game. Played it for about an hour before bed, got in the leader board for the day (~500 lol). I appreciate the challenges being attainable and at the same time teaching you what you need to do to get better.

My only complaint is that powerups are locked behind some challenges, but it might be too much to have all those beams of light from the start...

Xeteh

I'm not a huge fan of this month's PS+ selection (I bought the original release of Guaqamelee on PS3) but I'm totally enjoying Race the Sun even though it feels like a random flash game. Its super fun.

Top Bottom