• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
^^^^ Pretty sure Sony said in the early days of IGC that no game would have a Metacritic average of 75% or lower. They've been pretty true to their word from memory.

Only game that interests me is Race the Sun, but I don't mind. Can't have games that appeal to everyone every month. :)

I anticipate something special coming this E3.

Too many dumb posts to choose from, so I won't pick any one in particular to quote.

The average metacritic score on the 5 PS4 games this month is in the low 80s. Average. In the 80s.

Get some perspective people.

Yeah but they're not available on a disc so there

Hasney

Too many dumb posts to choose from, so I won't pick any one in particular to quote.

The average metacritic score on the 5 PS4 games this month is in the low 80s. Average. In the 80s.

Get some perspective people.

What was the average budget? A packet of Doritos and a handjob? Get that crap outta here and give me some millions spent!

Sony is continuing their monthly trend of shitting the ps+ bed.

This gen has been so disappointing so far from the lack of new games, shitty ps+ games and Sony's current trend of horribad "sale" pricing.

What?

I mean there is a lot of crazy in this post but the "horribad" sale pricing? Wtf they do some great sales....

mrklaw

MrArseFace
^^^^ Pretty sure Sony said in the early days of IGC that no game would have a Metacritic average of 75% or lower. They've been pretty true to their word from memory.

Only game that interests me is Race the Sun, but I don't mind. Can't have games that appeal to everyone every month. :)

I anticipate something special coming this E3.

well they've had quite a few PS+ debuts, so those games wouldn't even have a metacritic rating yet.

Backlogger

Quick question - does anyone else have problems when trying to access PS Store in their web browser?

I get that "Site not available" error message both on Firefox and on Chrome.

Edit: and it's been happening for the last couple of days, so I doubt it's some kind of maintenance.

iGBQ202.jpg

You logged into a VPN by any chance?

You logged into a VPN by any chance?
Nope. Tried logging in while using Hola, but that didn't work either. And it seems I'm not the only one who can't access PSN from PS4 nor Vita anways, so it's probably a problem on Sony's end.

As I posted in the other thread:
I have slightly different problem - I can't even sign into PSN. I tried to sign in on PS4, Vita and PC, but nothing works, and it' seems I'm not the only one (there's also this post on Reddit - tho I didn't move or change any Internet settings on my router). Everything worked fine last week, but now I can't access PSN anywhere.

Edit: I tried restarting my modem and router, but nothing helped. PS4 still shows me the CE- 33987-0 error (same situation as this guy/gal), and I still get "Site not available" message when I try to access PS Store on my PC.
And no, that solution (with changing MTU to 1472) someone posted on PS forums didn't help either.

I hope Sony will fix it in time for tomorrow's update and new Plus games.

Sotha_Sil

Might be my favorite PS4 month for me. Always wanted to play Ether One and Unfinished Swan (enjoyed the demo) but never got around to playing either. Hohokum might be a fun diversion as well.

Hasney

Lucky you. I would have loved the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

Doesn't PSN sometimes put sales on titles free in other regions the same week they go live?

US & Europe had it in November Plus.

Not sure about a sale, but I'm sure it'll be discounted at some point if you missed it.

LakeEarth

I'm all for this month's PS4 library. Hohokum and Unfinished Swan are two games where my finger was on the "purchase" trigger, but didn't follow through. I own Guacamelee, but I'd gladly play it (and possibly plat it) again. The other two games seem worth a shot, the Race The Sun game looks like something I could get into.

IvanJ

Banned
After many many months of not renewing PS+, I did it this weekend. The main reason was Ether One, game looks very interesting, it appeals to me, and after doing some YouTubing looking at the PC version decided to go for it (and take advantage of some Golden Week discounts as well).
Now I'm even more motivated to buy PayDay 2 when it comes out, looks like a very fresh take on multiplayer online shooting.

I'm all for this month's PS4 library. Hohokum and Unfinished Swan are two games where my finger was on the "purchase" trigger, but didn't follow through. I own Guacamelee, but I'd gladly play it (and possibly plat it) again. The other two games seem worth a shot, the Race The Sun game looks like something I could get into.

I have Race the Sun on my Vita, and it's really perfect for quick pick-up-and-play sessions here and there. I'm crap at it, but really like its purity and simplistic premise (but wicked design).

What?

I mean there is a lot of crazy in this post but the "horribad" sale pricing? Wtf they do some great sales....

I can think of maybe three sales on the ps4 side of plus that met the standard set by Sony on the ps3 side of plus. For two years now, week after week ps+ sales have offered near nothing of value.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I can think of maybe three sales on the ps4 side of plus that met the standard set by Sony on the ps3 side of plus. For two years now, week after week ps+ sales have offered near nothing of value.

Flash sales have been great and having ps+ usually drops a couple of bucks off that. not sure what you were expecting. I admittedly was never on ps+ during this supposed PS3 golden age though.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Well, The Unfinished Swan is the most interesting thing to me on that list, and I'm only sort of intrigued by it. Pretty weak IMO. But I'll try them out.

magawolaz

Anyone here playing Killzone Mercenary online? I can't find anyone (on Warzone at least)

EDIT: now it gave me an error about matchmaking. Weird. Still can't find players

bombshell

score01

Does anyone know if the AF bug was patched in the PS4 version of Unfinished Swan? It would be an odd thing not to address by Sony after they put out the alert to all devs about the AF issue.

KiraXD

Anyone else having problems with Ether One?

Subtitles are way too fast and out of sync.

The keyboard input thing has no visual input cues to let you know what key youre pressing... its just a keyboard and you have to guess how how many spaces youve moved the cursor to select a letter/number

Bold One

This coming month is going to be terrible! I spent $3.25 on a month of the service and I'm only getting licenses for four games I don't own yet. WTF? Sure, I might play them and enjoy them, but does anyone really think that's a fair exchange?

BbgxXd3.gif

Anyone else having problems with Ether One?

Subtitles are way too fast and out of sync.

The keyboard input thing has no visual input cues to let you know what key youre pressing... its just a keyboard and you have to guess how how many spaces youve moved the cursor to select a letter/number

Hey, I'm one of the Ether One Devs - There was an issue with making the day 1 patch live, it will be up as soon as possible and fix all of these issues! Very sorry for the delay!

I just got this message so stay tuned :)

hawk2025

Hey, I'm one of the Ether One Devs - There was an issue with making the day 1 patch live, it will be up as soon as possible and fix all of these issues! Very sorry for the delay!

I just got this message so stay tuned :)

Thanks for being on top of it. I'll play something else until the patch drops.

Auctopus

(I can't believe I'm still unsure of how this works but...)

If I leave my PS4 on rest mode tomorrow morning before I go to work, when the PS+ games release, I can tell my console to download the games by selecting them on the PS app on my phone?

Was Thomas was alone a Ps3 Ps+ title at some? I'm pretty sure I never purchased the game yet while grabbing everything today there it was with "free" labelled. Weird.

Top Bottom