• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

wouwie

Crossposting my question from the Ether One OT, does sprint (R1) work for someone? It has no effect in my game and the normal walking speed is way too slow to be playable.

I went into this black spot in Hohokum and now nothing is happening. Did I break it?

http://i.imgur.com/MPO5LbP.jpg

This game is weird.

tTc9cKQ.gif
x3

score01

Yup, great game, I enjoyed it a lot (on Steam, a few months ago). I just wish the visuals were less dull, more colorful. It looks a bit like a prototype at times.

I'm enjoying race the sun as well. Anyone else getting a SNES starfox vibe from it? If they just added some guns and enemies...

illusionary

Crossposting my question from the Ether One OT, does sprint (R1) work for someone? It has no effect in my game and the normal walking speed is way too slow to be playable.

It does, but it's quite easy to cancel out of running if you hit something in the environment. It's still not that fast, but it's at least better than 'walking' speed.

wouwie

It does, but it's quite easy to cancel out of running if you hit something in the environment. It's still not that fast, but it's at least better than 'walking' speed.

R1 is doing nothing for me. The strange thing is, at first L3 worked for sprint but it doesn't work anymore. I have the impression i ran into a bug. I will restart the game (i'm not far in yet) to see if it helps.

Edit: restarted and both R1 and L3 work. Let's hope it keeps working.

Also, it seems the game isn't saving any changes in the audio settings. Not a good start...

illusionary

R1 is doing nothing for me. The strange thing is, at first L3 worked for sprint but it doesn't work anymore. I have the impression i ran into a bug. I will restart the game (i'm not far in yet) to see if it helps.

Edit: restarted and both R1 and L3 work. Let's hope it keeps working.

Also, it seems the game isn't saving any changes in the audio settings. Not a good start...

The game doesn't save any changes to any settings. The devs are, at least, aware of the fact and apparently it will be addressed in the next patch.

Fbh

I wish Guacamelee would get more to the point. Too many cutscenes and dialog and towns and NPC's for my taste (in a Metroidvania). But when you are actually playing the levels it's awesome.

Guacamelee is great. Had it on PC and PS3, but good to have it on PS4 also.

The Escapists could be one candidate for June.

Edit: Hmm maybe not. Seems like it is launching in EU on 29th May, so it doesn't fit the PS+ schedule. US version is coming on June 2nd though.

Guacamelee is great. Had it on PC and PS3, but good to have it on PS4 also.

The Escapists could be one candidate for June.

Edit: Hmm maybe not. Seems like it is launching in EU on 29th May, so it doesn't fit the PS+ schedule. US version is coming on June 2nd though.

Escapists is getting a physical release, so I doubt it.

Fasty

Man I am loving Unfinished Swan on Vita. Haven't even looked at the other games yet. Looks incredible too, not a jagged edge in sight.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I finally gave MonsterBag a try the other night. Ended up beating it in one sitting. Fantastic little game, despite a very frustrating final stage. Really looking forward to whatever IguanaBee puts out next, and will gladly purchase it. Kinda feel like I owe them after how much I enjoyed MonsterBag.

Nightbird

I'm kinda not feeling the Unfinished Swan to be honest. It looks great, but i feel like it isn't for me.

But i'm sure my little Brother will like it !

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love Titan Souls, even though I know it's too early. Other than that, my wishlist: Helldivers, LA Cops, Bastion, Shovel Knight, Axiom Verge, Saints Row IV, Broke Age, Devil May Cry HD.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I sort of want Divekick, looks fun but a game I would never buy.

I bought Divekick day 1. It's the PS Vita of fighting games. So fucking awesome and it's a damn shame so many people wrote it off and just didn't "get" it. It's amazing and I cry when I think about how awesome it could have been if it was more popular and had a thriving online community.

I'd love Divekick to be on Plus purely so it could inflate the userbase for a short time.

Hasney

I'd love Ground Zeros since I need the game to import the save over apparently. Save me buying it. Plus, I could probably put another 10 hours in. Make it a round 50.

wouwie

Just a small question about Ether One. Apparently, the projector puzzles are optional. I assume you can go back and revisit each area to solve them? Or is it best to solve them as you encounter them story wise?

Roshin

I have no idea what to make of Hohokum. At one point, I thought I had figured it out. "Ah yes, I see what I need to do" and then I was stuck and clueless, so appearantly not. I'm glad I didn't waste money on it.

netguy503

So games are announced tomorrow, yes? They hopefully will not save the lineup for E3 since XBL GWG was already announced and next Tuesday is the first month in 2-3 monthly updates that starts very near the start of the month. That being said, I'd still like nice free surprises at E3.

So games are announced tomorrow, yes? They hopefully will not save the lineup for E3 since XBL GWG was already announced and next Tuesday is the first month in 2-3 monthly updates that starts very near the start of the month. That being said, I'd still like nice free surprises at E3.
E3 is way too late for the June games. Maybe well get the July games there

Escapists is getting a physical release, so I doubt it.

It'd be amazing.

Idiot: WHER ARE THE RETIAL GAMEEESSSSZZZ?!?!??!?!
Sony: Here you go.

Not tomorrow, the day after.

BibiMaghoo

Is it safe to rag on Race the Sun? I promise Gaf I played it for at least an hour over two sessions, to be sure my appraisal that is was shite as a console game, is accurate.

:D

I would play it on my phone. At a bus stop. Once. Maybe.

netguy503

I only just now got around to add all of this months games to my library.

Well it did take a month for Ether One to actually work (and people are still having crashes) so your not too late. :)

Can you imagine paying $20 for this game (the asking price of the game day 1 without plus)? I feel bad for those guys. :(

Ogawa-san

I liked Race the Sun for a bit, at least up to the point those objectives (that are required for any progress) started getting dumb.

15 combo, no big deal.
2 "stages" in a row without colliding, that means I gotta stop being bad.
Collide 3 times in a single race, not sure why since it's never good and breaks your combos but whatever.
Only turn left... Alright, let's see what else I have to play.

Knack is coming.
Do we really have to do this shit every month?

Top Bottom