• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

You could play every single MGS game in order five times and still have no bloody idea what's going on, so I wouldn't worry about the plot too much.

this is....not true at all. MGS2 is a bit confusing (on purpose), MGS4 is a bit convoluted (more so because it over-explains everything), but the core storyline is not very complicated at all.

playing GZ first won't spoil a whole heck of a lot, but having some background and context would be best. at the very least play MGS3 and PW and/or watch the cutscenes before TPP hits

Vitten

Oh well, as long as there's one decent game with a platinum trophy that I haven't played yet I'm happy.

May had Guacamelee and June has Ground Zeroes so all is good :)

Edit: crap... Ground Zeroes has no plat.. All is not good :(

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Has Ether One been fixed yet? Interested in finally downloading it just not sure if want to waste the time if it is still broken

illusionary

Has Ether One been fixed yet? Interested in finally downloading it just not sure if want to waste the time if it is still broken

In many ways, yes, but there are still a fair few outstanding issues, including unexplained crashing for some. It is at least now possible to get the platinum trophy, if that interest you.

Another patch is apparently in the works.

Oh well, as long as there's one decent game with a platinum trophy that I haven't played yet I'm happy.

May had Guacamelee and June has Ground Zeroes so all is good :)

Edit: crap... Ground Zeroes has no plat.. All is not good :(

it really should. took me like 30 hours to platinum it

Hasney

I had almost no problems even before the latest patch.

As another point of view, I didn't play until the latest patch, but the stories even after that put me off a little.

What I'll say for now is that it's a super interesting game for the first 2 levels and a lot of people have finished it since the second patch, so it's worth a shot (even if I am supporting an MGS haters quote by doing this!)

The reason that I stopped was because I loved what I played of it with the tone and narrative of the first area you can go to on the map and I don't want to ruin it by encountering bugs like so many TellTale games have been ruined for me before it.

16BitNova

So I know it's ridiculous to say "Am I the only one who..." But I think I may be the only one who does this. I really want MGS Ground Zero. But, because of that I am going to just purchase on disc anyway. I "want" it. I don't want to rent it by downloading it as a PS+ game. I'm also one who won't delete anything from his drive and will keep updating size and keep everything in. I did this with Infamous First Light too. I'm crazy, I know.

Matty77

Already downloading the PS3 options had to search them, I will go purchase all the others later.

Really cannot wait to fire up CoJ:Gunslinger, every post I have seen range from good to great so I am excited.

FDC1

June games begin to be available in Europe, I found Skulls of the Shogun and Super Exploding Zoo. MGS is not free yet

Looks like my transaction didn't go through a few days ago, so I guess I don't get last month's games. Oh well. I only really wanted Hohokum, but it's not the end of the world.

This is for the US PSN store. not UK.

All the RE games and most of their other titles. No PsOne or PSP games as far as I see

are the prices on here the discounted prices? they seem rather high. i thought i remember a lot of these RE titles being cheaper in the RE sale they had like 6 months ago

Matty77

So people were not bullshitting, Gunslinger is pretty good, FPS that puts fun over realism plus it nails that old school arcade shooting gallery feel, plus the scoring for everything.

Another month, another four games I get to play.

I love this service.

I also get to make my brother very jealous over it.

He has to pay for his games lol! (he WiiU's)

Fbh

Lol, in Ground Zeroes when Snake is making
Chico
pass out because he is freaking out he says "don't fight it".
That's so Jack Bauer.

Pretty fun so far, BTW

Futuridium is really fun. Definitely like this one. Super Exploding Zoo will be played a bit later. So Plus is still holding it's value for me even as a Xbox player who happens to have a Vita.

FDC1

First time I tried it on Vita it crashed immediately, second time it works but the top load was ridiculously long.

Same for me, I was stuck twice on the first loading screen, I think it has to do with the cross-save fonctionnality, when I tried to run the game offline, I got a message about it at the same moment. And even when it works, yes this first loading is ridiculously long, I hope it's better after that.

PrawnyNZ

Apologies if this isn't new or has been mentioned before, but just noticed Resogun was free in the Vita store (NZ).
Good to have another shooter on the go.

GeoramA

Super Exploding Zoo is indeed a fun little game. I like the hub area too.

I'm saving Ground Zeroes until The Phantom Pain is about to release. Just got too much to play.

Top Bottom