• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Hmmm, what'll be this month? Do we finally get Driveclub PS+ edition??

Personally, I'm hoping for Rayman Legends on PS4. XB1 had it a few months ago, and I really want it :p

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Maybe if we all direct psychic energy towards Sony HQ, we can levitate the building and lower it back to earth only after a ransom of PS Plus Knack has been paid.

Everyone aboard the hype train for July PS Plus games!!!

Heres to hoping for knack

My bahdy is ready
mcs.gif

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm hoping for either Helldivers or Axiom Verge this month. Wouldn't shock me to see the DriveClub PS+ version to drop.

It certainly won't be Axiom Verge. The developer made it pretty clear at the time of release that won't be happening. You should just buy it.

Quick

Banned
I haven't had to buy PS+ in a couple of years now, and my sub is up at the end of the month.

If I renew now, does the renewal kick off at the end of the month, or does it start the moment I buy it? In other words, does it stack on top of the rest of this month?

bebop242

I haven't had to buy PS+ in a couple of years now, and my sub is up at the end of the month.

If I renew now, does the renewal kick off at the end of the month, or does it start the moment I buy it? In other words, does it stack on top of the rest of this month?

It adds on to your existing one. Say it expires june 29th 2015, renew today for a year and it will update to june 29th 2016.

They won't be. Because America gets the games on Tuesday and that would be the 30th, that means they'll be announced next week and be available the week after.

Or they could be announced this week and be avaliable in two weeks. Or not being announced at all and still be avaliable in two weeks.

Everything could happen in PS+ville

FDC1

Come on guys, why are you still surprised its "first Tuesday (US)/Wednesday after first Tuesday (EU)". For the announcement, there is no official rule but it's generally the week before.

And 7 is not almost half of 31 lol

Still hoping for Rocket League, that would be a great month

WoodWERD

Been playing a lot of Skulls of the Shogun, pretty fun little game. I just blew a 30+ round game against the last(?) level with the ice boss...damnit.

Griss

I would like to see knack or second son!! Common Sony!!

I think Sony might be in a mood to make it happen. Think about it: There were 5 great 'white whales' for the Sony faithful. 5 things people wanted for years, that are constantly talked about, things that would cause mega-hype.

-The Last Guardian
-Shenmue III
-FF7 remake
-Crash Bandicoot
-Knack for PS+

They knocked down three at e3. While Crash Bandicoot obviously isn't coming anytime soon, why not knock down the last one and release Knack for PS+.

It's time. I genuinely think we're getting close.

Can we not be Knack-begging so soon? There's eight fucking days before they announce the next games, at least give the thread a break until next week.

Winter John

I was hoping that Sony would announce a reduced subscription that would allow those of us who aren't interested in their "free" games to sub for online only

skybald

I think Sony might be in a mood to make it happen. Think about it: There were 5 great 'white whales' for the Sony faithful. 5 things people wanted for years, that are constantly talked about, things that would cause mega-hype.

-The Last Guardian
-Shenmue III
-FF7 remake
-Crash Bandicoot
-Knack for PS+

They knocked down three at e3. While Crash Bandicoot obviously isn't coming anytime soon, why not knock down the last one and release Knack for PS+.

It's time. I genuinely think we're getting close.

Knack is not a white whale. No one wants it. I don't hear that name mentioned outside of this forum tbh.

The white whale was full priced retail games. I think it still is. I see how Knack is considered as a symbol of being the white whale of full retail games I guess. But no one wants it.

cyba89

They just didn't announce Knack for PS+ at their E3 press conference, because the excitement would overshadow all their other announcements.

Zach

I enjoyed playing it with my son and lady friend. It's not, like, Ratchet and Clank good, but it's a fun little game.

Top Bottom