• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

mclem

The Knack thing has to be a meme and surely you guys aren't serious right?

Speaking personally, I don't really want Knack as such. More that I fully expect Knack to happen at some point, and when it does it suggests that Sony will have hit the point where they're happy to release full-price retail titles on Plus on a regular basis.

So it's not really Knack I'm interested in - other than a mild curiosity - more what Knack signifies.

My sub is running out this August.

I only extended my (EU) sub any time they had the pay-for-12-get-15-months offer.
Sub has been running continuously for over 5 years now so it has been a loooooong time since the last time that offer happened... I guess PS+ got too popular for that :/
Should have bought the offer multiple times.

Hasney

Awesome, they kept to their word on not wasting a slot on it. Now the wait for a couple of weeks to some games I want to play is better with this out of the way.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Its been so long at this point that if we are getting tbe Driveclub PS Plus Edition then I really don't give a shit. At this point I wont accept anything less than the full game.

Yeah yeah entitlement bla bla.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well, you're not getting the full game.

okTicMC.jpg

Matush

I just hope DC PS+ Edition isn't one of the July's PS+ games. Getting trial version of the game is not the way I want PS+ to see in the future.

Well, are there any PSN games previously announced for a July release? I would look at one or two of those games as being surprise PS Plus announcements.

not sure what "one or two" games you're referring to, but we probably won't find out the July psplus games until July 1st, with NA and EU psplus games releasing on the 7th and 8th respectively

Hi, I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but, I've just downloaded Call of Juarez Gunslinger from PSPlus and the game keeps crashing and booting me back to the home screen. And fixes to this?

jwk94

Navigating the PS+ section of the PS store is awful on PS3 and PS4. You can't find a list of the free games and then you can't even get all of them on the PS4. I can only download MGS and Skulls of the Shogun, meanwhile Futuridium and Cloudberry just aren't there.

Navigating the PS+ section of the PS store is awful on PS3 and PS4. You can't find a list of the free games and then you can't even get all of them on the PS4. I can only download MGS and Skulls of the Shogun, meanwhile Futuridium and Cloudberry just aren't there.

The webstore is the only competent version of the PS Store. Don't even bother with the PS store on the console, especially on the PS3 where it takes minutes for my system to just load the stupid thing.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
If we do get a retail game this month I think it's going to be either Killzone or Little Big Planet 3, as they are both absent from the big sale and are old enough.
Littlebigplanet 3 would be great. I've heard mixed things about it but it's one I want to try. LBP Vita was amazing.

Let's try this again. DriveClub PS+ out tomorrow (EU & US)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...id=613708408697417728&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

offline only at first
Starting on Thursday, all PlayStation Plus members can download Driveclub PS Plus Edition and begin playing the offline mode. Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the Driveclub PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly. We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow.

xrnzaaas

And only 1.5 years too late. Way to go :)
So they're releasing the Offline version that they could have released many months ago.

Shouldn't the other Plus games be announced today?

It might not be 100% offline, because it may still frequently connect to the servers to add times to the leaderboards or to unlock challenges during races. But yeah, it's "a bit" too late and I can't imagine that true racing games fans didn't play it yet.

jwk94

The webstore is the only competent version of the PS Store. Don't even bother with the PS store on the console, especially on the PS3 where it takes minutes for my system to just load the stupid thing.

Right but that's not an option for everyone or the PS Store link would link to the webstore.

liquidtmd

Banned
Holy shit, Guilty Gear Xrd for Japan? Sure it won't be for US/EU but good grief that's a top tier fighter

Bodes well for an effort being made elsewhere hopefully

Right but that's not an option for everyone or the PS Store link would link to the webstore.

how is that not an option to everyone? who doesn't have a computer or smartphone or tablet?

You can't make up fictional people to try to present your argument in a reasonable way

But you haven't even played the only good LBP game. Get LBP Vita before saying that.

I've passed on it a few times already expecting it to go free on +. That and Tearaway, i'll hold off until it's either stupid cheap on PSN or free through +

You don't see this? It literally couldn't be any easier unless it showed you them immediately after opening the store app.

fJtQf3F.jpg

This might disappear into the deeps of this thread, but have anyone seen that some games that have previously offered with Playstation + have no product pages anymore ?
I know it is not the good thread to talk about it, but I don't have enough Neogaf points to create a new thread.

I am on EU PSN and here is the backstory and how I found it:

I was trying to find Prototype 2 and Warhammer 40K Space Marine to download it, just to find that I can't access their pages. I have to go through my download list (which is not easy to navigate, be it on webstore or PS3) to find and download them.

I have since found other games like that:
- Bioshock 2
- Warhammer 40000 Space Marine
- Prototype 2
- Puddle (Vita)
- Sleeping Dogs
- PES 2014
- Scott Pilgrim VS The World

And I am sure there are others.
I know for some of them it might come from rights lost, or wanting to sell the "complete edition", but some games have simply disappeared from the store, and could have still have brought some benefits to the editor.
At least for download purpose, and to make it easy for consumers to find these games, why did they not let the pages up?
Because, let's be honnest, PSN library is a pain to search into, specialy for a web based database.

tl;dr version: games pages on EU PSN have disappeared and it's a pain in the ass to find them in the download list.

This might disappear into the deeps of this thread, but have anyone seen that some games that have previously offered with Playstation + have no product pages anymore ?
I know it is not the good thread to talk about it, but I don't have enough Neogaf points to create a new thread.

I am on EU PSN and here is the backstory and how I found it:

I was trying to find Prototype 2 and Warhammer 40K Space Marine to download it, just to find that I can't access their pages. I have to go through my download list (which is not easy to navigate, be it on webstore or PS3) to find and download them.

I have since found other games like that:
- Bioshock 2
- Warhammer 40000 Space Marine
- Prototype 2
- Puddle (Vita)
- Sleeping Dogs
- PES 2014
- Scott Pilgrim VS The World

And I am sure there are others.
I know for some of them it might come from rights lost, or wanting to sell the "complete edition", but some games have simply disappeared from the store, and could have still have brought some benefits to the editor.
At least for download purpose, and to make it easy for consumers to find these games, why did they not let the pages up?
Because, let's be honnest, PSN library is a pain to search into, specialy for a web based database.

tl;dr version: games pages on EU PSN have disappeared and it's a pain in the ass to find them in the download list.

Yeah, sometimes when games are removed or new versions put up (like GOTY) this happens. The reason is that PSN is shit and the people managing PSN are bad at it.

Top Bottom