• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

chadskin

This makes literally no sense. What are you even talking about?

They announce the games tomorrow. Get over it. The EU schedule makes no difference because it's always been based on the US schedule which has not changed.

And PS+ games usually getting announced on a Wednesday is based on the US schedule becauuuuuse ... the US store updates on a Tuesday? That makes a lot more sense, yes, not because the EU store used to be updated on Wednesday or anything.

GeeTeeCee

It'll probably include Shadow Warrior, if only because I bought in a sale about half a year ago and still haven't played it yet, just like Oddworld: New 'N Tasty, Transistor and countless others in the past.

MUnited83

For you.
For people saying GwG and PS+ won't have crossovers or whatever because Sony or MS won't allow it, MGSV GZ is on GwG next month

so yeah

Don't people mean just that a title can't be in the two services at the same month? Because that seems plausible.
People thinking that there's actually exclusive inclusions on the service? LOL

And PS+ games usually getting announced on a Wednesday is based on the US schedule becauuuuuse ... the US store updates on a Tuesday?

That is literally correct, yes. The PS Store updates on Tuesdays and then they announce the games the following day.

It's always been based on the US schedule. That's why before sometimes the EU would have to wait until the second Wednesday of the month for the PS+ games to come out.

Please stop arguing with me because I am right about this and I am 100% sure that I am right.

Predictions:

Metal Slug 3
Castlestorm
Pure Chess
Crimsonland
Machinarium again
Flow

Edit: I'm hearing from a reliable source that Sony has not confirmed that Lets Fish: Hooked On! (Vita) will not be a part of this month's lineup. Expect it to replace Castlestorm or Flow. More as this develops.

UCBooties

Predictions:

Metal Slug 3
Castlestorm
Pure Chess
Crimsonland
Machinarium again
Flow

Edit: I'm hearing from a reliable source that Sony has not confirmed that Lets Fish: Hooked On! (Vita) will not be a part of this month's lineup. Expect it to replace Castlestorm or Flow. More as this develops.

I'd be pretty happy with Castlestorm, I've come close to buying that a couple times and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Someone above mentioned Shadow Warrior which I don't think is too likely but would definitely be happy to get.

I'm now hearing from my source that due to a bank error, the two PS3 games originally intended for this month have been delayed indefinitely. The games were a second instance of Hohokum and the PSP transferable Sega Genesis Collection.

RK128

I'm now hearing from my source that due to a bank error, the two PS3 games originally intended for this month have been delayed indefinitely. The games were a second instance of Hohokum and the PSP transferable Sega Genesis Collection.

That would be very odd, as Hohokum already landed on Plus before while the Sega Genesis Collection doesn't work on Vita normally (unless it being on Plus will add it to the Vita PSN store...).

Xater

Sony is trying to put more new games on Plus, so it would be more interesting to speculate about stuff that's actually also upcoming. Galak-Z would be amazing, but doubtful because they have it up for pre-order on US PSN AFAIK.

chadskin

That is literally correct, yes. The PS Store updates on Tuesdays and then they announce the games the following day.

It's always been based on the US schedule. That's why before sometimes the EU would have to wait until the second Wednesday of the month for the PS+ games to come out.

Please stop arguing with me because I am right about this and I am 100% sure that I am right.

Except when they didn't, there's no strict rule at what exact day the PS+ games get announced. November's, March's and April's games were announced on a Tuesday, for instance. What's that based on? Swaziland's schedule? lmao.

Also, it wouldn't make much sense to, you know, update one store and not the other. Not only would it enrage US folks, it would mess up the schedule for the following month(s) as well. And given that, you know, it is the widely accepted theory Wednesday always follow Tuesday, it's always bound to be the EU that was going to have to wait another week in the past.

Anyway, I was merely pointing out that given both stores update on the same day now, it'd be entirely possible they're moving the PS+ games announcements forward by a day now for the time being as well. Take a Xanax and relax.

Except when they didn't, there's no strict rule at what exact day the PS+ games get announced. November's, March's and April's games were announced on a Tuesday, for instance. What's that based on? Swaziland's schedule? lmao.

Also, it wouldn't make much sense to, you know, update one store and not the other. Not only would it enrage US folks, it would mess up the schedule for the following month(s) as well. And given that, you know, it is the widely accepted theory Wednesday always follow Tuesday, it's always bound to be the EU that was going to have to wait another week in the past.

Anyway, I was merely pointing out that given both stores update on the same day now, it'd be entirely possible they're moving the PS+ games announcements forward by a day now for the time being as well. Take a Xanax and relax.

Okay, you can keep going if you want but the announcement will be tomorrow like I said so whatever.

Shouldn't we be getting a new thread soon?

I vote for Playstation Plus Thread 3: How do I complain about all these indies?

People complaining about indies should fuck off to Xbox LIVE. All four Games with Gold next month are dull grey shooting games. People who like that lacklustre kind of thing will be in heaven.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
People complaining about indies should fuck off to Xbox LIVE. All four Games with Gold next month are dull grey shooting games. People who like that lacklustre kind of thing will be in heaven.
What are those games?

Never mind I just checked. Lol two of them are games PS Plus already got. A third is from the same series which I find to be especially lazy. People should appreciate the variety Plus offers each month more.

Playstation Plus Thread 3: A Knack in Time
Playstation Plus Thread 3: A Knack for Indies
Playstation Plus Thread 3: AAA Long Way to Knack
Playstation Plus Thread 3: The Long Road Knack
Playstation Plus Thread 3: The Indie 500

Flandy

We're gonna get Gravity Rush Remastered to coincide with the Gravity Rush 2 Marketing push next month.
I can feel it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom