• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I hope we get Axiom Verge.

Axiom Verge won't even be on sale until at least six months after launch, so there's no way it'll be on PS+ any time soon.

Here are my guesses for today's content:

Rayman Legends (PS4)
Badland: Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Crimsonland (Vita)
Stealth Inc. 2 (Vita)

No idea about the PS3 stuff.

Turnstyle

Axiom Verge won't even be on sale until at least six months after launch, so there's no way it'll be on PS+ any time soon.

Here are my guesses for today's content:

Rayman Legends (PS4)
Badland: Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Crimsonland (Vita)
Stealth Inc. 2 (Vita)

No idea about the PS3 stuff.

Did we work out if there was any truth to PS Plus games being titles that hadn't been on sale recently? Or was it just conjecture? Most of these games have had a sale in the last few weeks, but I don't know if that means anything or not.

Did we work out if there was any truth to PS Plus games being titles that hadn't been on sale recently? Or was it just conjecture? Most of these games have had a sale in the last few weeks, but I don't know if that means anything or not.

I don't know, but I do know that I have bought games on sale in the past which have gone on to be in the IGC the next month, or two months later. I did this earlier this year with Valiant Hearts which I bought on sale in January, and was part of the IGC in March.

Roto13

It did happen once but they did mention the games would be part of the next PS+ update in the sale post.

Waaay back when the IGC proper started, they put InFamous 2 on PS+ a week after they put it on sale on PSN. People weren't happy about that, and they actually issued a statement saying they would coordinate sales and IGC games better in the future.

Hi guys, I'm new to PS+ and PS4, and I have a question. So just "purchasing" the IGC games off the PS store isn't enough to keep them when the month changes? I have to actually initiate the downloads, right?

Hi guys, I'm new to PS+ and PS4, and I have a question. So just "purchasing" the IGC games off the PS store isn't enough to keep them when the month changes? I have to actually initiate the downloads, right?

You don't have to actually download anything. Purchasing off the store is enough.

Waaay back when the IGC proper started, they put InFamous 2 on PS+ a week after they put it on sale on PSN. People weren't happy about that, and they actually issued a statement saying they would coordinate sales and IGC games better in the future.

The one I'm thinking of is the Ico/Shadow of the Colosssus HD and Demons Souls a year after that.

We’re happy to also reveal that ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD and Demon’s Souls will be PS Plus titles in June. Both titles feature in today’s sale just in case you aren’t a PS Plus subscriber

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/05/08/knights-and-witches-sale-starts-on-ps-store-today/

The one I'm thinking of is the Ico/Shadow of the Colosssus HD and Demons Souls a year after that.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/05/08/knights-and-witches-sale-starts-on-ps-store-today/

they did it so much last year with Vita games that you could anticipate what game was going free on the Vita because it had seen a huge discount recently.

When i bought Rayman Legends for ~$5 for the Vita i feared I had thrown my money away lol. I felt like i got away with something when they didn't put it on PS+ weeks after.

So yeah, now i rarely buy Vita games on sale because i feel like it's going to bite me in the ass

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ust-lara-croft-god-of-war-stealth-inc-2-more/

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
Limbo (PS4)
God of War Ascension (PS3)*
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Sound Shapes (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)**
CastleStorm Complete Edition (PS3, PS Vita)

haven't played ascension and free is about what I'd pay for Lara Croft, so that's okay with me.

also ughhh Stealth Inc 2.
Never buy Curve Digital games

oh notice the stars
*Not available in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Replacement title: Flow (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
**Not available in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, India and Turkey. Replacement title: Flower (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

MUnited83

For you.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ust-lara-croft-god-of-war-stealth-inc-2-more/

Limbo (PS4)

haven't played ascension and free is about what's I'd pay for Lara Croft, so that's okay with me.

I own all of that except for stealth inc 2, which reeked of coming to ps+ given Curve's love for the program.

Sigh. A good month otherwise though!

FerranMG

Well, there you go.

Not terribly excited about any of them, but I've always wanted to try Sound Shapes.
Already played Limbo on the 360, though it's a good addition to the line-up.
And I'm a bit disappointed about Castlestorm not being the PS4 version.

Well, there you go.

Not terribly excited about any of them, but I've always wanted to try Sound Shapes.
Already played Limbo on the 360, though it's a good addition to the line-up.
And I'm a bit disappointed about Castlestorm not being the PS4 version.

Sound Shapes is great.
I didn't even notce that about CastleStorm, that's a good way to make sure I'll never get that version.

WITHE1982

Not a great month for me but I may try Limbo on PS4 (already own it on Vita) and never played Lara Croft ToA so may give it a whirl.

I own everything else of note but an OK month for those who do not.

RK128

Limbo (PS4)

haven't played ascension and free is about what I'd pay for Lara Croft, so that's okay with me.

Never buy Curve Digital games

oh notice the stars
*Not available in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE. Replacement title: Flow (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
**Not available in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, India and Turkey. Replacement title: Flower (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

Not a bad line up at all :D!

Always wanted to play Stealth Inc. 2 and CastleStorm, so its great to play them for free now :).

Don't own a PS4, so I can't play the Lara Croft game, but it will be nice to boot it up when I get my PS4 this fall.

Already own LImbo on my Vita and Sound Shapes was one of the earliest Vita purchases I ever made (got that the same month I got my Vita for 8 bucks during a sale); the former is a great game while the latter was a blast to play :D.

God of War is interested as while I played it before, I didn't like its combat system at all :l. It felt weird, but since I am getting it for 'free' now, I might as well give it another shot in Normal mode (played it on Hard at first when I got it through RedBox for three days).

Nothing new there for me apart from SI2 and Lara... and they're both sequels to really average games I own. Better luck next month I guess.

GeeTeeCee

Good month for me, as I've only owned one of the six games and I've nearly bought Sound Shapes and Temple of Osiris on multiple occasions.

Didn't much care for Stealth Inc when I bought the first game, but I'll probably like the sequel better if I technically paid nothing for it.

Ascension is the worst of the GoW games. Combat just feels off compared to the previous games. Looks amazing though.

Top Bottom