• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

illusionary

An(other) excellent month! I'll definitely need to find some time to fit Grow Home in around Rare Replay, and Xeodrifter in particular should stop me from wondering whether I should be buying it whenever I hear it mentioned for Wii U.

Heel

I have an email receipt from Sony that says I redeemed 12 months of PS+ on June 27th, but my account says PS+ expires 12-08-15. It was a card from Best Buy.

Does it not stack on to my current subscription expiring, or did something go wrong? I'm pretty sure my current subscription is directly from PSN.

Anywhere I can check on the status of all this to make sure it's going to redeem?

illusionary

I have an email receipt from Sony that says I redeemed 12 months of PS+ on June 27th, but my account says PS+ expires 12-08-15. It was a card from Best Buy.

Does it not stack on to my current subscription expiring, or did something go wrong? I'm pretty sure my current subscription is directly from PSN.

Anywhere I can check on the status of all this to make sure it's going to redeem?
Yes, it should just stack. What does the licence expiry date for one of your PS Plus games show as?

Heel

Yes, it should just stack. What does the licence expiry date for one of your PS Plus games show as?

Weird, I guess the website is just displaying my expiration incorrectly. The PS+ games expire 12/07/2016 and checking my account from PS4 says the same for my PS+ account.

Glad I remembered or I would've bought another year. Thanks for the tip.

Card Boy

Banned
I got a good feeling Tomb Raider Definative Edition PS4 will be up a game after September. It's on Games for Gold despite the 360 version being given away in the past. The PS3 version was also given awhile ago. You can tell as it goes on sale so often, my advice is don't buy it.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Started playing Styx (late to the party, as usual). Decent so far, but a little clunky. My main gripe is the frustratingly long loading time when reloading (it's worse than Bloodborne and you die or need to reload way more often). Also I was a bit disappointed to see that the framerate isn't as solid as it should be. Guess that's Cyanide for you.

The most offensive thing of them all, though: they call the X button "Cross". I mean... cross? Cross?!! Cyanide, WHAT R U DOING, STAHP

Ludens

Banned
I got a good feeling Tomb Raider Definative Edition PS4 will be up a game after September. It's on Games for Gold despite the 360 version being given away in the past. The PS3 version was also given awhile ago. You can tell as it goes on sale so often, my advice is don't buy it.

Nah, Tomb Raider will be given on Plus (again) probably during the launch of the sequel, not too much time before of it so the can use the freebie to bump sales toward the sequel.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Started playing Styx (late to the party, as usual). Decent so far, but a little clunky. My main gripe is the frustratingly long loading time when reloading (it's worse than Bloodborne and you die or need to reload way more often). Also I was a bit disappointed to see that the framerate isn't as solid as it should be. Guess that's Cyanide for you.

The most offensive thing of them all, though: they call the X button "Cross". I mean... cross? Cross?!! Cyanide, WHAT R U DOING, STAHP
Harry Potter PS1 also called it the cross button. A generation of Harry Potter loving kids grew up thinking the wrong thing. It's a fucking travesty.

Pachimari

If I have pre-ordered a game (FIFA 16) on PSN, is it only possible to cancel it on the PS4 itself?
Because I can't do it in my browser it seems.

Toki767

If I have pre-ordered a game (FIFA 16) on PSN, is it only possible to cancel it on the PS4 itself?
Because I can't do it in my browser it seems.

Only if you don't live in the US and federal law requires the ability to cancel/get refunds on digital orders. Then you can probably call Sony's customer support.

Pachimari

Only if you don't live in the US and federal law requires the ability to cancel/get refunds on digital orders. Then you can probably call Sony's customer support.

I live in Scandinavia, where I should be allowed to cancel a pre-order.

I just thought there would be an easier way on the system itself or somewhere on PSN to cancel. :(

JonnyKong

Looking forward to playing Grow Home at long last tomorrow. Anyone know roughly what time they appear on the UK store? I'm hoping to start downloading them all before work.

Looking forward to playing Grow Home at long last tomorrow. Anyone know roughly what time they appear on the UK store? I'm hoping to start downloading them all before work.

Put your PS4 in rest mode and you can start downloading them while you're at work.

They've been showing up around 9-10am I think

Ludens

Banned
Well you were wrong. You were probably one of those kids who called Lara Croft Laura, weren't you? Reflect on your failed childhood and repent. Only this will save you.

No, I didn't call "Lara Croft Laura".
This post is very pretentious and dumb, honestly.

Aaaaarggh!

Has this ever happened, ever?

What do you mean, giving away the same game twice on different platforms? If so, yeah (Limbo).

Risgroo

Wow, I'm in love with Grow Home, such a cute little game. Perfect for PS+ IMO. It's got a bit of tearing, but nothing too bad once you start playing. A fix would be nice tho.

I can't believe, yes I can, that people wasted the PS+ vote on $8 Grow Home instead of the $20 game that is way better, Armello.

This is going to be Steam sale voting all over again.

Top Bottom