• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Just two weeks till I find out what's apparently so great about Super Meat Boy.

Regarding this month's games, Grow Home wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Bit boring really and I usually like platformers.

Benedict

Grow Home is such a wonderful game. Loving the atmosphere and aesthetics.
And one I can play with the children watching.
Voted on the right game.

I removed Knack from my physical collection myself after beating it.
It's not good, it's not bad, it's just forgettable, except for some very strange design decisions that make you scratch your head.

I'm so hyped for SMB next month. I hope it has a platinum

Matush

Well I guess we will get Not a Hero for PS4/Vita also. Trohpies just popped up and with OlliOlli2 being launch ps+ game, I can see another Roll7 title on the list.

LayLa

Grow Home is such a wonderful game. Loving the atmosphere and aesthetics.
And one I can play with the children watching.
Voted on the right game.

Played this over the last couple of days and absolutely loved it, the minimalist sound design is so well executed and really adds to the atmosphere of the game.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well I guess we will get Not a Hero for PS4/Vita also. Trohpies just popped up and with OlliOlli2 being launch ps+ game, I can see another Roll7 title on the list.
That would be sweet.That AND Super Meat Boy would make it a god tier month. Ok Meat Boy already makes it a god tier month, but still.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
My boyfriend has Super Meat Boy on PC, if I wanted to play it I could have done so years ago. So no, it does not make it a god-tier month for me at all. :p

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
My boyfriend has Super Meat Boy on PC, if I wanted to play it I could have done so years ago. So no, it does not make it a god-tier month for me at all. :p
I already have Super Meat Boy on 360. It's still a god tier month. Portable Super Meat Boy! Portable. The addiction will be real again, only this time it wont be confined to my room.

So jealous of the amazingness that is GwG

gwg.png

xrnzaaas

So jealous of the amazingness that is GwG

gwg.png

The Walking Dead is an awesome game but it was on so many sales (on all platforms) that it's not that valuable and you could play it for next to nothing if you wanted do. (the same thing can be said about a lot of PS+ games, of course :))

Well, Valiant and GZ were in Plus too.
A curiosity: are Games with Gold binded to your account forever, or they can be download until you own a Gold subscription?

I think they were binded to your account forever on Xbox 360. But on X1 they took over the system from PS+ if I remember correctly.
The GwG games I got on 360 back then I can still download and play today and my gold subscription expired month ago.

L.O.R.D

its a rumors , nothing confirmed but SMB
plus games for October

Ps4

Grim Fandango Remastered Cross Buy with Vita

Super Meat Boy Cross Buy with Vita

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China (one of the smaller games so it is likely maybe)

Badlands Game of the Year Edition Cross Buy

Ps3

Watch Dogs

Badlands Game of the Year Edition Cross Buy with Ps4 and Ps Vita

Ps Vita

Badlands Game of the Year Edition

Super Meat Boy

Grim Fandango Remastered Cross Buy with Ps4

Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus

plus games for October

Ps4

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China (one of the smaller games so it is likely maybe)

Ps3

Watch Dogs

Ps Vita

Super Meat Boy

At least give a source for your rumours because that sounds like tales from someone's ass

AC China is on sale right now on EU PSN, which extends through the new PS+ Update
https://store.playstation.com/#!/de...hina/cid=EP0001-CUSA01329_00-ACCHRONICLESEP01

And I highly doubt a game like SK will ever be part of Plus

One of the small Ass Creed games would be a good shout probably. I'd expect it to be Freedom Cry if it was either but that might make people want to play Black Flag rather than Syndicate so I think I talked myself out of it. Maybe Knack instead.

Joni

One of the small Ass Creed games would be a good shout probably. I'd expect it to be Freedom Cry if it was either but that might make people want to play Black Flag rather than Syndicate so I think I talked myself out of it. Maybe Knack instead.
Oh, those would be a good idea. Can't convince myself to buy those at $6-7, but I do kinda want them.

plus games for October

Ps4

Ps3

Watch Dogs

Ps Vita

Super Meat Boy

This is a random prediction, not a rumour. While I could see some of these being on Plus, there's absolutely no chance of SV.

Vinc

Any chance of seeing Alien Isolation? I'm wondering if I should jump on the Xbox One deal right now (game is 20 bucks)

RedAssedApe

Banned
plus games for October

Ps4

Ps3

Watch Dogs

Ps Vita

Super Meat Boy

i hope note. grim was like $5 recently.

Top Bottom