• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Grow Home was the correct decision. Anything else would have made the vote a travesty. You people are weird.

Inb4 says the guy that liked Aaru's Awakening.

Hasney

I can't believe, yes I can, that people wasted the PS+ vote on $8 Grow Home instead of the $20 game that is way better, Armello.

This is going to be Steam sale voting all over again.

I thought people bitched that Steam Sale voting was always wrong? This was very very right.

JonnyKong

I appreciated what Grow Home was doing and I liked its ideas, but it was just so horribly frustrating to control, the way he just tumbled everywhere. Everytime I fell from an incredibly high height I never felt like it was my fault, just dodgy camera work mainly.

JonnyKong

I just started playing Grow Home again carrying on from my game, and I seem to have lost my rocket boost ability? Anybody know why this has happened?

Edit: for some odd reason it hadn't saved my last five crystals so I had to find five more to get my rocket back. I don't know why I'm doing this, trying to find them. I know I'll get to about 80 and not have a clue where the rest are.

JonnyKong

Oh what the hell, at least half of my teleport pods haven't saved for no reason. Yeah fuck this I ain't climbing up again just to reactivate them. Sorry for rambling on about this game so much, I'll stop now.

data

Oh what the hell, at least half of my teleport pods haven't saved for no reason. Yeah fuck this I ain't climbing up again just to reactivate them. Sorry for rambling on about this game so much, I'll stop now.

You're aware, you need to press option and then press Save & Quit before you close the game?

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I always select manual save in any game before I quit even if I know there's an autosave. You should be more paranoid about these things.

So I finished Grow Home. Cool game.

Wow, I am not feeling Grow Home at all.

Those controls are not fun, the camera is shit and combined with how erratic BUD is I constantly fell down and when you fall down really far and have to climb back up again oh my God just kill me. It's so slow. Then I grabbed onto one of the red fruits and the game just threw me off it for no reason (what the fuck is grab meant to be doing if not grabbing?!) and sent me to the bottom again and I really can't be bothered to climb up there again. I'm sure it's a fine game really but I have such a low tolerance for annoying shit and this game is immediately really annoying.

I like games where failure feels like my fault, but in this the constant falling down never feels like my fault. It was the camera, or BUD being drunk, or the controls, or some stupid bug that stopped me grabbing on, or whatever else happens. It feels like a game where if I got to the end it'd be because I had to brute force my way there, rather than through any skill of my own. Don't like it.

RedRum

Banned
Got my PS4 today and have been trying to see what PS+ has to offer. I got that too. However, I can't seem to get the store to load. Not sure what's going on. I've restarted twice.

Celegus

First impression after an hour of Grow Home wasn't great. Loving Super Time Force a lot more than I thought I would though, it's fantastic!

Ok guys, I'm having a hard time with my Vita right now and I have no idea where to ask this, so I will do it here.

Since my 32GB memory is almost full I wanted to erase some games. The thing is that I don't want to erase save files.

So, as far as I understand, If I erase a game I also erase the save file (why the hell does this happend?).

I try to backup the save file on my computer with the content manager, but I realize I have to backup the whole game (WHY!?). I wanted to upload the save files to Dropbox. This will not work for me.

I'm not even sure if I did it right, how can I check backed content on my PC?

And by the way, the 1GB space we get with PS Plus is so little it's actually full. So it's not an option for me.

Is there an easier way?

VLiberty

You can actually extract the save from the game folder after backuping the game. Don't know if that works always, though.

By the way, 1gb for vita saves is an incredible amount of space, I'm not sure how could you fill that. O_O
You know you have 1gb for each system, right?

Just bought a PS4 out of the blue, not quite sure why.

Is Rocket League still available through PS Plus or not? If not, I won't bother rushing to get it set up just yet. Cheers.

Rated-G

I posted this in the PSN thread last night but thought it might be a better fit here.... I've been having this problem since March. I can't get any of my saves to auto upload to PS+. I've seen people post screenshots that show on the PS4 how much of their online space they have left, and I'm not seeing that on my PS4. I'm on 3.00 beta 3, I've cleared a bunch of space in my cloud storage, and everything is set to auto upload. I have all of the Rest Mode setting on except for powering the USB ports.

When I put the system in rest mode, no matter how long I leave it for, it doesn't do anything with my saves. I've even tried signing my User out and then going into rest mode as some have suggested, and that doesn't work. The last Notification I have in the uploads section is "Grim Fandango Remastered Saved Data Cannot Upload" from 3/21/2015.

And for the record, the cloud storage upload wasn't working for me on the latest non beta public firmware either. If anyone has any tips on how to get this working again, please, any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I'm not good enough either, but yeah, I am patient. I died 10,000 times in SMB on Xbox 360 I think. Still haven't finished it.

FUCK YEAH!

Finally a portable version of he GOAT platformer. Those of you who haven't playee it are in for a real treat.

Gonna play it on the biggest screen I can! He'll be like pixel-sized on Vita!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm not good enough either, but yeah, I am patient. I died 10,000 times in SMB on Xbox 360 I think. Still haven't finished it.

Gonna play it on the biggest screen I can! He'll be like pixel-sized on Vita!
I already have SMB for the big screen though. The fact I'm getting a portable version is the big deal for me here.

Taken by someone else. Shame, I just bought a PS4 on Friday. Would've liked to have seen what PlayStation Plus was like before buying into it.

Cheers though.
Did you make a PSN account for the first time? IIRC new accounts can get a free 1 mo trial, just go to the PS Plus page on the store and it should give you an option.

Top Bottom