• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

RK128

its a rumors , nothing confirmed but SMB
plus games for October

Ps4

Grim Fandango Remastered Cross Buy with Vita

Super Meat Boy Cross Buy with Vita

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China (one of the smaller games so it is likely maybe)

Badlands Game of the Year Edition Cross Buy

Ps3

Watch Dogs

Badlands Game of the Year Edition Cross Buy with Ps4 and Ps Vita

Ps Vita

Badlands Game of the Year Edition

Super Meat Boy

Grim Fandango Remastered Cross Buy with Ps4

Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus

Late to respond, but I really could see this list happening outside of SK: Shinobi Versus (and that is only because the amount of people getting pissed with that being a Plus game isn't worth it coming to Plus, even if it would be a nice addition to the Plus line up).

I guess we will find out this Wednesday/Thursday if that list is right or not :).

RK128

guys please the list is completely made up

Guess I have to re-read that post again.....but still, that list is a solid prediction for next month outside of SK.

Indie games for PS4 and Vita, a big indie launching with plus (Super Meat Boy), and a 'AAA' game for PS3; matches up nicely with pasts moths of plus.

xrnzaaas

Yeah that's not going to happen. Maybe in 2 years.

I wouldn't say 2 years. The game was in a lot of big PSN sales already and you can get a new retail copy for like the 1/3 of the normal price in most gaming stores. My opinion is it has a big chance of showing up in PS+ next year.

jvm

Gamasutra.
I would say it is not decent at all, possibly because I own it on multiple platforms already and it is 5 years old...
Not to be antagonistic, but if Nintendo had a similar program and put out Super Mario Bros. 3 as a free game of the month, would it also be "not decent"? I'm just trying to determine how prior availability and age figure into the quality.

Karu

Not to be antagonistic, but if Nintendo had a similar program and put out Super Mario Bros. 3 as a free game of the month, would it also be "not decent"? I'm just trying to determine how prior availability and age figure into the quality.
"Decent" doesn't have to refer to quality of the game.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I sure hope it's not SMB... I know people like the game.. but I really have no want to play it again.. and already own it elsewhere.. and have for years.

I vote for two new threads.

PlayStation Plus |OT3| AAA retail game edition
and
PlayStation Plus |OT3| Indie trash edition

That way people who want to talk about the rubbish 2D platformers like Super Meat Boy and Rocket League can do it in one thread, while normal people can talk about the amazing AAA experiences we haven't been getting like Knack and Killzone in the other thread.

I vote for two new threads.

PlayStation Plus |OT3| AAA retail game edition
and
PlayStation Plus |OT3| Indie trash edition

That way people who want to talk about the rubbish 2D platformers like Super Meat Boy and Rocket League can do it in one thread, while normal people can talk about the amazing AAA experiences we haven't been getting like Knack and Killzone in the other thread.

I wish we were allowed to do that
Maybe we can sneak by the mods because no one looks at community

L.O.R.D

PlayStation Plus |OT3| Knack it off

YOldrk0.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
because i got the text without the link , thats way i called it a rumor , because i wasn't very sure about it , especially when he included SK in it

It's not a rumor at all, it's just something your friend told you without citing any kind of reason or source. That's not a rumor at all, that's just a guess.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The FW 3.0 video on the EU blog has Knack in the P's+ section along with Rayman legends and DMC4.

Too good to be true?
A bad retail game, a disappointing and ridiculously overrated retail game ruined by gimmicky touch bullshit, and a retail game from 2008. Too good for GWG maybe.

I'm somewhat serious.

A bad retail game, a disappointing and ridiculously overrated retail game ruined by gimmicky touch bullshit, and a retail game from 2008. Too good for GWG maybe.

I'm somewhat serious.

DMC4 and Rayman Legends would be cool additions, and I already own both. Let's not go crazy here

better than the latest Ubisoft tower climber

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
DMC4 and Rayman Legends would be cool additions, and I already own both. Let's not go crazy here
Yeah as disappointing as Rayman is compared to Origins it's a good game and would be a good addition to Plus. DMC4 is also good if way too old than what we're used to getting on Plus. Somewhat was the key word.

RK128

The FW 3.0 video on the EU blog has Knack in the P's+ section along with Rayman legends and DMC4.

Too good to be true?

They were in the deals section and even then, they were had prices next to them; not likely coming to PS+ anytime soon :l.

But, it would be cool to see Knack, Rayman, DMC4, and Lego Jurassic World coming to PS+ down the line for PS4 owners :).

Just_one

Yeah as disappointing as Rayman is compared to Origins it's a good game and would be a good addition to Plus. DMC4 is also good if way too old than what we're used to getting on Plus. Somewhat was the key word.

I actually thing Legends is way better than Origins , the only downside are the challenges and the amount of time for the platinum trophy.

as far as PS+ PS4 Line-Up and taking into account that Super Meat Boy is one of the PS4 titles here are my hopes for tomorrow´s annoucement :

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Alien Isolation
Lego Hobbit
Shadow Of Mordor (LOL yeah im dreaming )

RK128

My bets are the following:
-Super Meat Boy (PS4/Vita Cross Buy)
-Tomb Raider DE (PS4)/Rayman Legends (PS4)
-Watch Dogs (PS3)
-Cross-Buy Indie game (PS3/Vita/PS4)
-Grim Fandango Remastered (Vita/PS4 Cross-Buy)
-Badlands Game of the Year Edition (Vita/PS3/PS4 Cross-Buy)

Top Bottom