• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Shadow of Mordor is a terrible, terrible absolutely soulless and boring "check-all-the-boxes" "run-of-the-mill" open-world game and all the AAA beggars deserve getting this trash.

so I hope it's that

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I actually thing Legends is way better than Origins , the only downside are the challenges and the amount of time for the platinum trophy.

as far as PS+ PS4 Line-Up and taking into account that Super Meat Boy is one of the PS4 titles here are my hopes for tomorrow´s annoucement :

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Alien Isolation
Lego Hobbit
Shadow Of Mordor (LOL yeah im dreaming )
You didn't play the Vita or Wii U version did you? The mandatory touch bullshit alone makes it terrible compared to Origins. Awful design. Those stages make up a huge chunk of the game too. Oh and lets not forget the horror that were the 8-bit levels. Plus the overall difficulty wasn't as good and the game didn't have as much worthwhile content. They even had to fill the game with Origins levels to make it seem like it did, but they even screwed that up by giving them a gimped scoring system. It's prettier than Origins. That's all I can say that's better.

Has anyone had any problems before with PS+ games disappearing from their library?

All of my August Plus games are gone and I'm 100% sure I "bought" them because I even had The Temple of Osiris downloaded but never got around to playing it, needed room for MGSV so I deleted it, among a few other titles.

I also don't have Resogun in my library either, which I've even platinumed so I went to the PS store on the web and it let me purchase it again, said it was free, didn't say purchased like it normally would. But August PS+ games are showing me prices.

Edit: Tried restoring licenses with no luck, and my PS+ hasn't lapsed either.

BHK3

Banned
Has anyone had any problems before with PS+ games disappearing from their library?

All of my August Plus games are gone and I'm 100% sure I "bought" them because I even had The Temple of Osiris downloaded but never got around to playing it, needed room for MGSV so I deleted it, among a few other titles.

I also don't have Resogun in my library either, which I've even platinumed so I went to the PS store on the web and it let me purchase it again, said it was free, didn't say purchased like it normally would. But August PS+ games are showing me prices.

Edit: Tried restoring licenses with no luck, and my PS+ hasn't lapsed either.

My Plus games from november and december 2014 have completely disappeared from my downloads list and Sony says unless I have receipts(which they didn't do at that point) I'm SOL :/

You didn't play the Vita or Wii U version did you? The mandatory touch bullshit alone makes it terrible compared to Origins. Awful design. Those stages make up a huge chunk of the game too. Oh and lets not forget the horror that were the 8-bit levels. Plus the overall difficulty wasn't as good and the game didn't have as much worthwhile content. They even had to fill the game with Origins levels to make it seem like it did, but they even screwed that up by giving them a gimped scoring system. It's prettier than Origins. That's all I can say that's better.

Don't forget Legends was originally a Wii-U exclusive. They delayed it by half a year or so too didn't they so it would launch on everything at once?

My Plus games from november and december 2014 have completely disappeared from my downloads list and Sony says unless I have receipts(which they didn't do at that point) I'm SOL :/

Thanks, forgot about the receipts, I'll have to give them a call when I'm in the mood to deal with their service.

Sucks you can't get them back though. PS+ games should automatically get added to your Library.

jvm

Gamasutra.
I think Sony should go retro.

PS4: Arcade Archives Karate Champ, Crimsonland
PS3: The Last Guy, Savage Moon
PSV: Pursuit Force (PSP), Rock Boshers DX (without the cross-buy)

Toss in a Knack theme, and you're all set.

I think Sony should go retro.

PS4: Arcade Archives Karate Champ, Crimsonland
PS3: The Last Guy, Savage Moon
PSV: Pursuit Force (PSP), Rock Boshers DX (without the cross-buy)

Toss in a Knack theme, and you're all set.

Totally forgot we used to get the occasional theme or avatar from Plus.

oti

Banned
I'd be down with Super Meat Boy.
Shadow of Mordor not so much, I'd rather buy it for 8€ for PC. :p
Tomb Raider DE oh god please no.

Celegus

I'm sorry

BRTky.jpg

Shadow of Mordor is a terrible, terrible absolutely soulless and boring "check-all-the-boxes" "run-of-the-mill" open-world game and all the AAA beggars deserve getting this trash.

You're not wrong. But it was a pretty well executed version of 'that game'. Still, Brad (Giantbomb) was definitely too hasty in awarding it 5 stars.

My guess:

PS4: Meat Kid, Tony Hawk 5
PS3: Sniper Elite 3, Some terrible indie game that no one wants - not even the indie game fans
PSV: Two incredibly uncomfortable Japanese visual novels about 12yo girls.

Super Meat Boy is the best platformer ever made (Yes, even better than Super Mario Bros 3),and I can't wait to play it again.

Broken Age is something I've been looking forward to.

The rest I don't know much about, but I'm pretty happy.

To be honest, this month isn't very good except for SMB

Broken Age, Unmechanical, Kickbeat and Chariot are all thoroughly mediocre games

PSV: Two incredibly uncomfortable Japanese visual novels about 12yo girls.

Why couldn't it have been this instead

EDIT: For some reason the US blog only posted about SMB and Broken Age lol

VLiberty

This month is just SMB for me, maybe Unmechanical if it releases on Vita someday(it was canceled, then reconfirmed, then disappeared???) and I'll give a try to Kickbeat and Chariot even though I'm not too sold on those two.

Broken Age is not my genre and I've already played through KFR and it's mediocre.

xrnzaaas

Normally I'd shout indiefest month, but I'll play all PS4 games. I'm glad I didn't buy Broken Age when it was in a recent sale.

I don't really have any interest in any of these games beyond Meat Boy. Broken Age is Double Fine so nooooooope, Unmechanical is maybe worth a try I suppose, and the other stuff is on PS3 and PSV and for some reason I just can't be bothered to play games on either of those things. Even games I've been really looking forward to, like La-Mulana EX, played like 20 minutes and gave up because Vita.

illusionary

Broken Age makes this month for me - I very much look forward to that. Super Meat Boy is also great, but not really to my tastes; the completionist in me would just get far too frustrated by it!

Benedict

Remember to "download" the previous PS+ games.

I just finished Grow Home which I fell in love with.
A wonderful game with vibrant colors, engaging world and an atmosphere with a great sense of depth.
Also a game that my kids enjoyed to watch when I played. The controls might seem to be clunky but you'll get used to the style.
Hope to see a sequel sometime. I have it also on Steam so I might do another playthrough there, since its such a good game to pick up and play now and then.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Broken Age satisfies me and Super Meat Boy is the GOAT platformer. The rest I know little about. They should have kept SMB a secret so this months reveal would have made me pumped.

RK128

Happy with a lot of the plus games :D!

Broken Age I wanted to get but felt the price was a bit to high, so I held out for a good plus sale. Well, Plus is going to give me the game for 'free' instead XD! So it all works out in the end :).

Super Meat Boy is a game I always wanted to play but never had the means to do so. So, the game is going to be a blast to me when it comes out next Tuesday :D!

Unmechanical Extended after watching some YouTube footage, looks interesting, so it should be fun trying that out on my PS3.

The rest of the games either don't interest me or I own already for a while at this point.

Still a solid month and getting Mega Man Legends on NA PSN today alone makes October a great month for me :D!

going to show restraint and not download everything this month. It just makes me feel obligated to play all of it 100% through and i'd rather not have that anxiety in my life

showing restraint, it only took me my whole life to figure that out

So they couldn't secure the rights to the original SMB soundtrack? I find that really strange. You typically don't hear about those kinds of things in the modern digital era with only a few years between the releases. It's more typical of an older physical release from 15 or 20 years ago and the contract language didn't foresee digital re-releases. I'm sure the new music will be pretty cool but, man, was that original soundtrack something else. Glad to have the game either way and look forward to revisiting it.

So they couldn't secure the rights to the original SMB soundtrack? I find that really strange. You typically don't hear about those kinds of things in the modern digital era with only a few years between the releases. It's more typical of an older physical release from 15 or 20 years ago and the contract language didn't foresee digital re-releases. I'm sure the new music will be pretty cool but, man, was that original soundtrack something else. Glad to have the game either way and look forward to revisiting it.

What? Does the ps4 version have a completely new soundtrack?

Top Bottom