• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
one of the free games next month will probs be trine 2 or something

2beep

Banned
for the 30day trial you need to enter cc info, do you have do it for a 1year code from like amazon too?
im from eu and paid the first year psplus through psn with a 50$ gift card

USC-fan

Banned
I almost feel guilty for getting Resogun for free. What a game! I got the Platinum trophy for it over the weekend - my first ever. I'm not the type to stick with a game, usually, once I've beaten it, or in the case of repetitive games, for too many hours. I always have other games vying for my attention, and I tend to spread my time around a lot. A single play through usually nets me only a small percent of the trophies/achievements, but Resogun has monopolized my attention since launch. When I saw that I'd gotten all but a few of the trophies, I decided to hammer out those last ones and at least have 1 Platinum on my profile.

:)
Wow congrats!

Im just not good at these type of games any more....

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
for the 30day trial you need to enter cc info, do you have do it for a 1year code from like amazon too?
im from eu and paid the first year psplus through psn with a 50$ gift card

No, you only need a CC for trials. Full sub cards/vouchers & full sub purchases off the store don't require it.

Did you buy the PSN sub at the PSN store, or buy the difital code from a retailer like Amazon or Best Buy? The $50 won't count in that case. Make sure to check your psn messages in your PS3.
I've bought it on the PSN, yes. On PS3? Wouldn't the message be on my PS4 also if that was the case? I'll go check in a few just to make sure.

Edit: Yeah... I havn't received anything from Sony for the promotion. :(

hayguyz

Banned
ok thanks to PS+ I get more games than I can play. Out of the following what should I play first?

XCOM
Dragon's Dogma
Foosball 2012
Hitman Absolution
Binary Domain

J-Tier

ok thanks to PS+ I get more games than I can play. Out of the following what should I play first?

XCOM
Dragon's Dogma
Foosball 2012
Hitman Absolution
Binary Domain

The first two I had the most fun out of. XCOM though, I my favorite type of game (turn based strategy) so I'm a bit biased.

HaL64

Just joined PS+ on PS4 launch day.
Is it too late to get the Jak Trilogy? It's not showing up in the free list on PSN for me in the US.
Was the an EU only thing?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bought PS+ for the first time and gonna activate it when I get back from work! Hopefully I'm not too late to get on dat Jak HD (EU)!

hurzelein

I think that's a good sign, actually. If it were a no, I think he'd say no. Or "no current plans". But if they do have plans but can't announce it yet, they'd say "no comment"

At least on the EU Blog they stated some weeks ago that the Vita yearly games wouldn't be switched out. Would be suprising if this differs in the US.

Pretty pissed right now that the US will see another great sale for Black Friday (I bet!). EU hasn't seen a good sale for ages.

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the absolute hardest, how hard was that platinum? I still have none yet. Maybe this will be my first too!

I don't normally pay much attention to trophies, so my frame of reference isn't good. But I got most of them without specifically trying, so I guess not very hard?

Tizoc

The PS Plus blog post of this week mentioned that the new Vita freebies would be announced soon, check the comments in the 2nd page.

Bought PS+ for the first time and gonna activate it when I get back from work! Hopefully I'm not too late to get on dat Jak HD (EU)!

Wait don't I see you in this thread regularly?

Just had a look at PS+ for the first time ever in preparation for PS4 and oh my god it looks too good to be true. Jak and Daxter trilogy and Gravity Rush for nothing and a bunch of other good games I've already played but holy shit, what an amazing service.

Tizoc

What <.<? I have barely posted in this thread.

Oh my earliest recollection of your posts was asking about US PSN accounts, maybe that's why I thought you were a regular.

Well jump in on US Plus as well, grab some $50, redeem them on your account, get dat 1 year plus and enjoy them delicious Plus sales and 60 Hz PSX games.

Portugeezer

So, Sonic All Stars Racing on Vita tomorrow? Already bought it on PC, but I'll get the PS+ version, some games are just more fun on a handheld to me.

Kssio_Aug

Im curious to know which games PS4 will get in IGC!
Any chance for Tiny Brains? Or it may be flower?

I am a PSplus USA subscriber.

Massa

Just had a look at PS+ for the first time ever in preparation for PS4 and oh my god it looks too good to be true. Jak and Daxter trilogy and Gravity Rush for nothing and a bunch of other good games I've already played but holy shit, what an amazing service.

I believe Jak and Daxter is leaving tomorrow so make sure you add to your cart and check out before that.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If I unsubscribe, do I lose my Cloud saves?

Your saves will be kept for 6 months after your subscriptions lapses.

And yet... you can't access your cloud saves to pull them off once your sub ends.

Fuck Sony for making this a holding hostage situation. I wanted to pull my Blazblue save off but can't do that because I'm no longer a rental subber.

Which means I now have to get a 1-month sub just to pull something and then forget the service exists.

Fabulous.

(Fuck Sony. :|)

Ogawa-san

Why didn't you copy everything to your PS3/Vita before the sub expired? It's what I'd do if I didn't plan on resubbing.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but...

jvm

Gamasutra.
And yet... you can't access your cloud saves to pull them off once your sub ends.

Fuck Sony for making this a holding hostage situation. I wanted to pull my Blazblue save off but can't do that because I'm no longer a rental subber.

Which means I now have to get a 1-month sub just to pull something and then forget the service exists.

Fabulous.

Are you seriously asking "why didn't Sony provide me with access to the service after my service contract with them ended?"?

Petrie

Banned

Fabulous.

Are you seriously asking "why didn't Sony provide me with access to the service after my service contract with them ended?"?

This. Why the hell would you expect access to saves Sony is storing as part of your membership, after said membership is over?

Chesskid1

Banned

This. Why the hell would you expect access to saves Sony is storing as part of your membership, after said membership is over?

when your membership to googledrive expires, you don't lose your stuff, you just can't upload anymore (if you are over the free user limit), downloading any stuff you uploaded previously is fine.

im just saying :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can I just put something in my cart and download it later, or will it expire once the deal is over?

Yoshichan

Yes you can buy it but not download it... Don't just put it in your cart tho, make sure to go through the whole process to buy it.
Ah, okay I just don't have much bandwidth left on my monthly connection :(

I just want to buy the latest PS+ stuff (Jak HD) before the deal is over, but my bandwidth doesn't allow me to download the entire thing >.<...

Megasoum

Banned
Ah, okay I just don't have much bandwidth left on my monthly connection :(

I just want to buy the latest PS+ stuff (Jak HD) before the deal is over, but my bandwidth doesn't allow me to download the entire thing >.<...

Yeah, add it to your cart and "buy" it. Click through all the way until you get the message thanking you for your purchase. Just make sure to not click on "Download to my PS3" and you should be good.

Yoshichan

Yeah, add it to your cart and "buy" it. Click through all the way until you get the message thanking you for your purchase. Just make sure to not click on "Download to my PS3" and you should be good.
Thanks a bunch man! Really appreciate it :)!

Edit: this method, I'll be able to continue the download whenever I wish right?

Cyborg

Ive got PS+ till december 28.
Now a store has a great deal: a year Ps+ for 37 euros. Will this stack up with my current subscription?

Yoshichan

Ive got PS+ till december 28.
Now a store has a great deal: a year Ps+ for 37 euros. Will this stock up with my current subscription?
Yup. Apparently they stack so you'll get 1 year + the days from now till 28th december.

Tizoc

So long as a game appears in your download list, you can dl it as many times and any time you want for as long as you are a Plus member.

bombshell

Yes. If you want, just doublecheck that the games have been added to your Download List and you can download them later whenever you want, even when the games have left PS+.

Yoshichan

Sez

I dont know if this was already posted somewhere else, but you can already "buy" the free ps4 games on the webstore!!! I just grabbed mine!

Top Bottom