• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Curufinwe

Just finished and am of the same opinion as before pretty much, the story has an interesting premise but the gameplay is very basic and without a single unique mechanic. Felt like playing a very dumbed down Vanquish :/

I'm liking it a little more than you, but it does suffer in comparison to Vanquish.

My comrades running in front of me when I'm already shooting an enemy, then yelling at me like it was my fault is super annoying. Especially since that lowers trust and there are trophies for maxing that out with everyone.

LTWood12

Dynasty Warriors 6 & 7 on sale this week. I haven't play a DW since 3 on PS2. If I were going to pick up one of these, which one should I get and why?

Get 7. 6 is basically the worst DW game ever. Avoid at all costs.

I'll back the statement that 6 is the worst DW game. It turned me off so much I stayed away from anything that even remotely involved the main DW series and only bought the ones from other licenses (gundam, etc). I almost missed out on WO3 because of that game lol.

I've been a Plus member since June, but for the last two months, the PSN Store is displayed as though I'm not a member. Always showing subscribe links. It's really annoying. This happen to anyone else?

Goldrusher

Europe now has access to PS4-games:

ResoGun
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ogun/cid=EP9000-CUSA00005_00-RESOGUN000000001

Contrast
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...rast/cid=EP2092-CUSA00226_00-CONTRASTEU000001

resocontbwe3d.png

Megatron

Well that's great for you guys. I guess they must have forgotten about mine or something then, those a-holes. I bought a one year PSN because it was exactly 50$ too. You owe be 10$ Sony.

Did you buy the PSN sub at the PSN store, or buy the difital code from a retailer like Amazon or Best Buy? The $50 won't count in that case. Make sure to check your psn messages in your PS3.

Mrbob

Too bad the sale doesn't include Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires.

Dynasty Warriors 6 & 7 on sale this week. I haven't play a DW since 3 on PS2. If I were going to pick up one of these, which one should I get and why?

Warriors Orochi 3 recently had a price drop to $29.99. It is basically the Smash Brothers of all musou games, including some Tecmo characters. I would recommend to get it first then branch out into Dynasty Warriors 8 when it goes on sale. Here is a WO3 link:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...hi-3/cid=UP4108-NPUB30708_00-WOROCHI3HDDBOOT0

No other musou game lets me use Sun Shang Xiang, Ayane, and Ryu Hayabusa at the same time.

What's the longest time you can extend a stacked PS+ membership? I just got two 1 year promo codes, but I think only one actually lengthened my membership, which now runs out in January of 2017. I guess I wasted the other code.

Hexa

Can you apply Playstation Plus to a sub account?

Googling around I'm finding conflicting information. :/

I almost feel guilty for getting Resogun for free. What a game! I got the Platinum trophy for it over the weekend - my first ever. I'm not the type to stick with a game, usually, once I've beaten it, or in the case of repetitive games, for too many hours. I always have other games vying for my attention, and I tend to spread my time around a lot. A single play through usually nets me only a small percent of the trophies/achievements, but Resogun has monopolized my attention since launch. When I saw that I'd gotten all but a few of the trophies, I decided to hammer out those last ones and at least have 1 Platinum on my profile.

:)

Hexa

I think the deal is that there should be 2 free games for each platform every month...no idea what they are going to do for PS4. What CAN the games be? Flower and Sound shapes I guess...

I think they were counting on Knack, but now that doesn't fit their over 70 meta critic requirement. :/
Super Motherload just fits though so they might go with that. :p

Instant Game Collection worked as well?
I would assume so but just making sure just in case. :p
Thankyou!

Yes, the PS+ free games are also available under a sub-account with PS+

I think the only restrictions are the ones that might have been put in place already by the master account. I had to temporarily lift the spending limit to buy PS+ on his account, since sub-accounts draw funds from the master account's wallet. Everything else was unblocked.

vdlow

I have a feeling that Resogun will continue in december, but Contrast will be replaced by Trine 2 Ultima Mega Blaster Next-Gen Edition or however they call the PS4 port.

Card Boy

Banned
I now how 3 PS4 games and i don't have a PS4.

Flower
Contrast
RESOGUN

Hope afew more PSN games become crossbuy for PS4. Would like to see Super Stardust HD, Journey and Uncharted: Fight for Fortune.

jsnepo

Yes, the PS+ free games are also available under a sub-account with PS+

I think the only restrictions are the ones that might have been put in place already by the master account. I had to temporarily lift the spending limit to buy PS+ on his account, since sub-accounts draw funds from the master account's wallet. Everything else was unblocked.

Wait... so if the master account has PS+ then the sub account already got PS+ as well with the games in their download list?

snack

I almost feel guilty for getting Resogun for free. What a game! I got the Platinum trophy for it over the weekend - my first ever. I'm not the type to stick with a game, usually, once I've beaten it, or in the case of repetitive games, for too many hours. I always have other games vying for my attention, and I tend to spread my time around a lot. A single play through usually nets me only a small percent of the trophies/achievements, but Resogun has monopolized my attention since launch. When I saw that I'd gotten all but a few of the trophies, I decided to hammer out those last ones and at least have 1 Platinum on my profile.

:)

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the absolute hardest, how hard was that platinum? I still have none yet. Maybe this will be my first too!

Sajjaja

I now how 3 PS4 games and i don't have a PS4.

Flower
Contrast
RESOGUN

Hope afew more PSN games become crossbuy for PS4. Would like to see Super Stardust HD, Journey and Uncharted: Fight for Fortune.

Well, Flower is a Vita and PS3 game as well so that doesn't necessarily count :p

Top Bottom