• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Please note that the PS4 download systemis seriously gimped.
So if you download a lot of different content, you have no way of prioritising what you wish to download.

I don't know whether it automatically pushes to the console if downloaded via the webstore on the PC.

I shall only be downloading Resogun, and then downloading anything else after that finishes, until I get au faix with the system.

BibiMaghoo

Please note that the PS4 download systemis seriously gimped.
So if you download a lot of different content, you have no way of prioritising what you wish to download.

I don't know whether it automatically pushes to the console if downloaded via the webstore on the PC.

I shall only be downloading Resogun, and then downloading anything else after that finishes, until I get au faix with the system.

Do you mean that you cannot chose what downloads first? Or that it does them all at the same time? Neither is good, the second is a disaster.

Just started downloading Dragon's Dogma and Binary Domain. Been looking forward to Soul Sacrifice, the demo is great but I had too much other stuff to get to first.

Owning all 3 Sony systems and PS+ is simultaneous bandwidth destruction and backlog flood. I should really stop buying games altogether.

Roto13

I think last week was Persona 3 FES (the PS2 version). Portable was definitely on sale recently though.

Game goes on sale all the time. Will probably be on sale again before the end of the year.

why does my psn download list say i can play soul sacrifice, liberty city stories, rayman origins vita, on my ps3? those are vita games? but on the psn online download list it lists all of them as playable on ps3, vita. what the fuck.

Toki767

why does my psn download list say i can play soul sacrifice, liberty city stories, rayman origins vita, on my ps3? those are vita games? but on the psn online download list it lists all of them as playable on ps3, vita. what the fuck.

You can download them on your PS3 to transfer to your Vita.

Flandy

You can download them onto your PS3 and then transfer them to your Vita/PSP so that might be it.

Edit: Beaten :(

oh. that makes sense. but its still fucking stupid. the line clearly says 'playable on: ps3, vita'. luckily i knew better but it would totally confuse someone who had no idea.

bebop242

So I'm wondering if they are going to announce NA December line-up tomorrow? They seem to like to post it the last week of the month and I figure everyone will be on holiday the rest of the week.

Roto13

So I'm wondering if they are going to announce NA December line-up tomorrow? They seem to like to post it the last week of the month and I figure everyone will be on holiday the rest of the week.

It's probably more likely to be announced on Monday.

GeoramA

There could be no freebies next month and I'd be okay with it. Just way too much stuff to play, especially on Vita now with SS in the fold.

zulux21

So is PS+ a complete no brainer? How often do they cycle the free games?
I wouldn't call ps+ a no brainer. to get the most out of plus you need to be someone who enjoys playing random games... if you are someone who only plays a select few genre or franchises ps+ likely won't be a great offer.

as for when they cycle the free games.

Each month they replace 2+ ps3 games, 2+ vita games and 1+ ps4 games (where the number is the average amount but the plus implies some months they change more)

BumRush

Each month they replace 2+ ps3 games, 2+ vita games and 1+ ps4 games (where the number is the average amount but the plus implies some months they change more)

That's insane...and once you dl a game it's yours forever (or until you cancel plus)?

jvm

Gamasutra.
That's insane...and once you dl a game it's yours forever (or until you cancel plus)?
Correct, and if you buy something with a PS+ discount (and those can be quite good at times) then you own it outright, subscription or not.

BumRush

Correct, and if you buy something with a PS+ discount (and those can be quite good at times) then you own it outright, subscription or not.

Thank you! As a ps3, vita and soon to be ps4 owner...I can't wait.

Anyone know if amazon is doing the $30 plus deal like GameStop?

Tizoc

Thank you! As a ps3, vita and soon to be ps4 owner...I can't wait.

Anyone know if amazon is doing the $30 plus deal like GameStop?

Pretty sure they do. On the other hand, you buy 1 year of Plus from the webstore+anything for $10-11 before 3Rd December, you'll get $10 back in Mid December.

krrrt

Are there ever PSP games and psone/ps2 classics for free?

I am planning to get a ps3 this Christmas and am thinking about getting a ps+ subscription now to get more free games lol. What would I be able to get for free?

Ocaso

Are there ever PSP games and psone/ps2 classics for free?

I am planning to get a ps3 this Christmas and am thinking about getting a ps+ subscription now to get more free games lol. What would I be able to get for free?

PSP games are often included as part of the Vita offerings. They used to give out PS1 games when Plus started, but don't anymore. I don't think they've ever given out ps2 games.

Guys yesterday I added MGR to my download queue. I heard its leaving today, will I still be able to play even if I haven't downloaded it yet (its pending in my queue).

kiyomi

Guys yesterday I added MGR to my download queue. I heard its leaving today, will I still be able to play even if I haven't downloaded it yet (its pending in my queue).

Yeah, you'll be fine. :)

Once a game is in the Download List, it's yours, even if you haven't completed the download.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
New PS+ offers today? :D

Top Bottom