• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Do digital game purchases from amazon count towards the buy 60 get 10 promo? I'm thinking of buying a few cheap games through the amazon psn store.
No, the money has to come out of your SEN wallet for it to apply to that deal.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm still a bit new to the Vita, so maybe I'm missing something... but I searched for Rymdkapsel in the PS Store, and got no results. How do you get these on the Vita?

On the PS Store, touch the PS Mobile tab at the top. PS Mobile games are completely separate from the rest of the games on the store.

Hubb

I'm still surprised Sony isn't selling PS+ subscription for $30 on their store.

Yep can't believe it either. I would buy 2 years there and take advantage of the 10 for 60 deal. It also helps that I have 30 in my psn account already though.

ReNeGaDe124

PS+ US December Update: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/28/playstation-plus-december-preview/

11090767903_8ee574ec32_z.jpg

Minamu

This is probably asked like once a week but cheapxboxlivecodes.com are selling UK specific (?) PS+ 1 year memberships for £35.99. Would such a code work in Sweden? Their Live codes doesn't mention a country requirement so I'm not sure if I should buy it or not.
Bump. Is it safe to buy, anyone? Or are there better venues out there?

Massa

Great month for me, I had Borderlands 2 and Sonic near the top of my wishlist. Urban Trial is a great game on the Vita too.

dugdug

Banned
Lol @ Dyad being in the picture, but, not a single mention of it, in the post. Its only the best game on that list.

Also, no PS4 game?

Borderlands 2??
*sigh* after a few months ahead of the US, we Europeans are now getting screwed again, just like the old days...

Apart from Red Dead I think everything from Take 2 has been on both regions either in the same month or within a few months so I'd say there's a fair chance it'll be on Euro + too.

Extremely happy with DEC update. Played through Borderlands 1 only. Bro has Sonic on Wii U so now I can take it mobile. I pretty much love all racing games.

No complaints here :)

Roto13

Didn't like Borderlands 1 and I already have Dyad but the rest of those games look good to me. Especially Sonic Racing Transformed. I've been waiting for that to go free or on sale.

Laughing at the lack of PS4 games, though.

Megatron

It took the vita something like 8 months to get plus games. We have to let the ps4 get a library before they can start giving games away.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
WTF? Why are there no PS4 games? I know there is a limited selection available but if I see none, then I have no reason to get PS+. Seriously Sony early adopters are your friend, especially when they have Xbones to compete with you for their affection.

zychi

Banned
WTF? Why are there no PS4 games? I know there is a limited selection available but if I see none, then I have no reason to get PS+. Seriously Sony early adopters are your friend, especially when they have Xbones to compete with you for their affection.

Because theres only like 15 total ps4 games out right now, and the majority of them are already on sale at retailers.

Petrie

Banned

I think it was said that the games that were at launch are considered the December games.

It'll take a bit, but that's OK. Better than anything One owners get.

The Vita/PS4 combo is such a value.

Roto13

By the way, a comment that said "Let's see some amazing sales too" got a reply from Morgan Haro saying "Check back tomorrow on the PS Blog, there might be some news you’ll want to check out."

So I guess the Black Friday sale is a real thing, and they're only going to reveal the details tomorrow?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Sorry if this has been answered recently: Can someone using PS+ on a PS4 confirm that non-Plus users can play online, on that system? Is online play shared if someone has Plus basically.

My SO is in line to get a PS4 right now, and only my PSN account has a Plus subscription currently.

Flandy

Sorry if this has been answered recently: Can someone using PS+ on a PS4 confirm that non-Plus users can play online, on that system? Is online play shared if someone has Plus basically.

My SO is in line to get a PS4 right now, and only my PSN account has a Plus subscription currently.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/#sect8
"If I’m not a PlayStation Plus member but I log into a PS4 system owned by a PS Plus member, will I be able to play online multiplayer?
Yes. If you don’t have a PS Plus membership, you can still access online multiplayer modes if you log into a PS4 which is set as “Primary” by a PS Plus member. This means that, for example, if one housemate is a PlayStation Plus member, everyone in the household will have access to online multiplayer. Additionally, on the same PS4 system, any games or content purchased by one user are available to other users who play on that console (unless that content has expired)."

PS+ has no given me Borderlands AND Borderlands 2 lol

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/#sect8
"If I’m not a PlayStation Plus member but I log into a PS4 system owned by a PS Plus member, will I be able to play online multiplayer?
Yes. If you don’t have a PS Plus membership, you can still access online multiplayer modes if you log into a PS4 which is set as “Primary” by a PS Plus member. This means that, for example, if one housemate is a PlayStation Plus member, everyone in the household will have access to online multiplayer. Additionally, on the same PS4 system, any games or content purchased by one user are available to other users who play on that console (unless that content has expired)."

PS+ has no given me Borderlands AND Borderlands 2 lol

OK thank you. Looks like we're set.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Already played the hell out of BL2 on PC, but now I can play with PS3 friends. Not bad. Maybe I'll make a Soldier or something. Any chance of partial DLC being included?

Top Bottom