• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Downloading Borderlands 2 right now. Haven't played it since I rented it from RedBox right after it came out. This is by far the most stoked I've been for a PS Plus game (5th month I've had it, I believe).

Can't wait to play online

Jabba

Banned
I've been PS+ sub since day 1. 320gb is not nearly enough :/ big part of the reason why i'm trying to stay away from DD. Retail game downloads take a LOT longer than a walk to the game shop and I can't hold them all on my HDD anyway.

I agree, was using a 60g HDD a few months ago. I had to delete almost everything to play UC3. Although at the time, I wasn't completely aware of how much space needed for each game install.

Flandy

Could someone tell me how far along I am in the first Bioshock game?

Just got the Flamethrower and I need to Invent the Lazarus Vector

This seems like a fetch quest that I really don't feel like doing :l Kinda just want to move on to Infinite already since that was what I technically bought lol.

.la1n

This seems like a fetch quest that I really don't feel like doing :l Kinda just want to move on to Infinite already since that was what I technically bought lol.

Yeah Bioshock (and 2 especially) can really drag things out. Bioshock 2 more than any game I have played in recent memory, I wanted to throw the controller.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Never played a Borderlands game before, cool!

Anyone care to co-op? I don't have any PSN friends yet.

Sure. I'm a BL2 veteran on PC but I got it to play with a friend who only has it on PS3. I don't know when I'll have time to play but you can add me (MorriganStark). Just tell me your NeoGAF name when doing that. :)

jvm

Gamasutra.

According to a walkthough you are
in Chatper 6 out of 16
. Hope that's not too much info for you.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is there any way to check when the ps plus sub runs out on ps4 ? I cannot seem to find it.

Settings > PSN > Account Information > Services List > PlayStation Pus > pick either option

You can also see if auto renew is on if you pick the top option. You should turn auto renew off.

It's simpler to just check on the SEN site.

EDIT: You can also hit the Options button on the DS4 on a PS+ game then select Information.

Flandy

Yeah Bioshock (and 2 especially) can really drag things out. Bioshock 2 more than any game I have played in recent memory, I wanted to throw the controller.

According to a walkthough you are
in Chatper 6 out of 16
. Hope that's not too much info for you.

Yeah it feels like it's going to start to drag out so I feel like moving onto to Infinite because Bioshock is too lonely :c

Curufinwe

Is there any way to check when the ps plus sub runs out on ps4 ? I cannot seem to find it.

On the PS3 go to PSN -> Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Services List -> PS+ -> PS+

I recently entered in the three $30 PS+ cards I got from Newegg on Black Friday so I'm signed up till 6/1/17.

Vlodril

On the PS3 go to PSN -> Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Services List -> PS+ -> PS+

I recently entered in the three $30 PS+ cards I got from Newegg on Black Friday so I'm signed up till 6/1/17.

My ps3 isnt connected since i plan to sell it. On the ps4 if you go to the service list i see no ps plus for some reason. only some beta's and some home stuff.

jcm

Do I need to reedem my psn+ cards soon I got them on the black friday sale starting to get scared the will expire soon

I'm planning to wait until the next "buy a year get three months free" promotion. As far as I know, the codes don't expire. At the very least, Amazon doesn't list any expiration for the ones they sold me.

I'm planning to wait until the next "buy a year get three months free" promotion. As far as I know, the codes don't expire. At the very least, Amazon doesn't list any expiration for the ones they sold me.

I may be wrong but I think you actually have to buy ps+ from the psn store when that promotion is going on to actually qualify. You can't just redeem a one-year ps+ code.

Flandy

I may be wrong but I think you actually have to buy ps+ from the psn store when that promotion is going on to actually qualify. You can't just redeem a one-year ps+ code.

You are wrong. They allowed us to buy from a brick and mortar store during the last promotion back in March. They could change it for the next promotion for all we know but for now I'm just going to wait it out since I'm already subbed until November anyway.

I remember sony did buy 12mos get 3 free promotion. I bought 1yr of ps+ off ebay and I wasso damn lucky that a person was selling a shit ton of it for $40 each. So I got 15mos for $40... Sooo good.

Gonna activate my BF ps+ once that + 3mos promotion starts.

Roto13

Yeah it feels like it's going to start to drag out so I feel like moving onto to Infinite because Bioshock is too lonely :c

You should definitely at least play until *that thing* happens. The game is a bit pointless after that point, so feel free to quit and just read the ending on Wikipedia or something after then.

You'll know what *that thing* is when it happens.

BioShock 1 has crappy pacing. "Oops, roadblock! Have to wander around and take pictures of splicers before some dumbass named "Peaches" lets me through! Ok, we're good to go! Next up is-aw dangit another road block and fetch quest." Forever and ever.

Flandy

You should definitely at least play until *that thing* happens. The game is a bit pointless after that point, so feel free to quit and just read the ending on Wikipedia or something after then.

BioShock 1 has crappy pacing. "Oops, roadblock! Have to wander around and take pictures of splicers before some dumbass named "Peaches" lets me through! Ok, we're good to go! Next up is-aw dangit another road block and fetch quest." Forever and ever.

Alrighty then. Going to play later today so I'll see if I can get to "that thing" by the end of today.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Alrighty then. Going to play later today so I'll see if I can get to "that thing" by the end of today.
I completely agree with Roto13's assessment of Bioshock 1. It's totally worth it, IMO, for *that thing* but everything after that is kind of like "oh, crap, game's too short to make the execs happy, better pad it out".

Bioshock 2 is the better game anyway.

And Bioshock Infinite you should play just because ... don't expect anything revolutionary.

Flandy

I completely agree with Roto13's assessment of Bioshock 1. It's totally worth it, IMO, for *that thing* but everything after that is kind of like "oh, crap, game's too short to make the execs happy, better pad it out".

And Bioshock Infinite you should play just because ... don't expect anything revolutionary.

As long as there isn't too much filler and Elizabeth is a good character I think I'll enjoy Infinite.

Playing ATM just taking a break. Just got to
Some room with Bees and I had to smoke them out to collect the remaining Enzyme Samples

Melchiah

You are wrong. They allowed us to buy from a brick and mortar store during the last promotion back in March. They could change it for the next promotion for all we know but for now I'm just going to wait it out since I'm already subbed until November anyway.

The last 12+3 promotion ended in September, so I doubt there'll be another soon.

Hey guys, don't know what the policy on code-asking is for here, but I have a friend who's looking for a trial code, if anyone has an extra one? He's never joined and just wants to try it out. Would be really grateful!

Cudder

Hey guys, don't know what the policy on code-asking is for here, but I have a friend who's looking for a trial code, if anyone has an extra one? He's never joined and just wants to try it out. Would be really grateful!
Pm me if you're still looking for a code, I have a 7 day trial.

Robot Pants

Got a quick question.
Now as long as you've already downloaded a free game and are still subscribed to PS+, you can delete the game from your HDD and then redownload it again at any time right?

When things go off of PS+, that was just your chance to "secure it" right? If a game I already downloaded eventually goes off PS+, can I still redownload it?

Flandy

Soo uhhh. I think "that thing" just happened
Would you kindly tell me if I'm correct?
Spoilerz:
Killed Ryan and Atlus turns out to be some sick fuck who has been controlling me like. Also I have saved every little sister that I have encountered. What would have happened in that scene if I had sacrificed them instead.

Got a quick question.
Now as long as you've already downloaded a free game and are still subscribed to PS+, you can delete the game from your HDD and then redownload it again at any time right?

When things go off of PS+, that was just your chance to "secure it" right? If a game I already downloaded eventually goes off PS+, can I still redownload it?

When a game is in your download list, yes you "own" it. As long as you are subbed to PS+, even if it's not on your HDD, you can redownload it.

When a game is on offer, that's your chance to get it. Get it any time it's on offer, and you have it as long as you are subbed, even when it gets cycled out.

Robot Pants

When a game is in your download list, yes you "own" it. As long as you are subbed to PS+, even if it's not on your HDD, you can redownload it.

When a game is on offer, that's your chance to get it. Get it any time it's on offer, and you have it as long as you are subbed, even when it gets cycled out.
Awesome thanks man. Now to delete some stuff to make room for Borderlands 2

Top Bottom