• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Got a quick question.
Now as long as you've already downloaded a free game and are still subscribed to PS+, you can delete the game from your HDD and then redownload it again at any time right?

When things go off of PS+, that was just your chance to "secure it" right? If a game I already downloaded eventually goes off PS+, can I still redownload it?
Correct. Download list, theoretically, is free space to save all of your games on.

Number45

Correct. Download list, theoretically, is free space to save all of your games on.
I keep a bookmark to the Metacritic page of every game that I've "bought" but haven't played yet, and use that to determine what to play next (and then I don't have to trawl through the list, I can just search by name).

Joe

when can we expect sonic racing to become free? im new to ps+ so im either not seeing it, or its just not available yet.

Is everyone else like me and download the whole lot every month, play about an hour and leave it?

Only game I have stuck with is Resident Evil 5! Really need to get moving on Okami and Demon's Souls.

Biochet

Based on some comments on the EU PS blog, I expect Jan PS+ line up to be Borderlands(2?) And Soul sacrifice.
Hope it's Hotline Miami dough.

Based on some comments on the EU PS blog, I expect Jan PS+ line up to be Borderlands(2?) And Soul sacrifice.

No even done the first Borderlands! Would be nice to see what Hotline Miami is all about and really need to get a memory card for my Vita, which is basically not being used at all.

peetfeet

Hey guys, i guess code begging is ok in this thread looking up.
Does anyone have a spare 1 month of PS+ code that they don't need for their PS4? My girlfriend is after a code. PM me if you do, thanks in advance.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

When Hotline Miami was on sale recently they said it wouldn't be on Plus this year. Probably early 2014. Maybe Feb, which technically updates at the end of January. .

NHale

I'm still waiting for Tomb Raider and DmC. The guys on the blog heavily implied Tomb Raider would be a PS+ game early 2014 but now considering they are releasing the "Prettier Hair" edition for PS4, I don't expect Tomb Raider to be on PS+.

aristotle

Hey guys, i guess code begging is ok in this thread looking up.
Does anyone have a spare 1 month of PS+ code that they don't need for their PS4? My girlfriend is after a code. PM me if you do, thanks in advance.

Peet, I can give you all my codes I have once I get home. It'll be a few hours though :p Should be easy since we're already PSN friends. I'm not sure if which ones I have, but I have the two codes for MU and PS+ from my PS4 and I have a few 7 days codes I believe as well from PS4 games.

aka xinoart ;)

peetfeet

Peet, I can give you all my codes I have once I get home. It'll be a few hours though :p Should be easy since we're already PSN friends. I'm not sure if which ones I have, but I have the two codes for MU and PS+ from my PS4 and I have a few 7 days codes I believe as well from PS4 games.

aka xinoart ;)

Ah! You're a star! Month of plus and MU would be great, I'm guessing the 7 day codes are not stackable?!

Oops, I think I may have deleted you when I made room on my PS3 friends list last month, will add you again. Doh!

Balphon

Soo uhhh. I think "that thing" just happened
Would you kindly tell me if I'm correct?
Spoilerz:
Killed Ryan and Atlus turns out to be some sick fuck who has been controlling me like. Also I have saved every little sister that I have encountered. What would have happened in that scene if I had sacrificed them instead.

You're right. And nothing; saving/harvesting little sisters only affects the ending.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Soo uhhh. I think "that thing" just happened
Would you kindly tell me if I'm correct?
Spoilerz:
Killed Ryan and Atlus turns out to be some sick fuck who has been controlling me like. Also I have saved every little sister that I have encountered. What would have happened in that scene if I had sacrificed them instead.
You're done with the best part. The game should have ended there, IMO, but I'm just a lout on a messageboard.

Move on to BioShock 2 and play to the end. Continue to save everyone you can. Ending of BioShock 2 was simply brilliant.

anddo0

The PS3 version of BL2 is very rough, almost looks like a PS2 game in comparison to PC, runs like crap too. It's a still a fun game, but I'm glad I passed on buying the PS3 version.

Anyway, is the dlc going to get a sale?

Slayven

The PS3 version of BL2 is very rough, almost looks like a PS2 game in comparison to PC, runs like crap too. It's a still a fun game, but I'm glad I passed on buying the PS3 version.

I am no AV nerd, but the texture loading is very apparent.

theytookourjobz

Yeah. I tried to play it on 360 after putting a bunch of time into the PC version and just couldn't do it. Looks god awful.

swnny

Wasn't a blog post supposed to be posted today for the next freebies over here in EU?
Or are they delaying it because of the ongoing 12 deal sale?

Roto13

I'm sure you can find a physical copy around cheap if you want to play it. It's definitely worth paying for, it's basically Capcom making a Bioware rpg.

I wouldn't be so casual with the word "definitely" in this case. My 7-ish hours with the game weren't very pleasant.

BadWolf

I wouldn't be so casual with the word "definitely" in this case. My 7-ish hours with the game weren't very pleasant.

Put in a ton of hours into the game and can definitely say its excellent and worth a try.

For me its Shadow of the Colossus x Devil May Cry x Final Fantasy XII

Celegus

Yeah it's a really divisive game. I can see why people like it and I really enjoyed certain parts of it, but there's just too much jank in there to recommend it across the board.

Flandy

You're done with the best part. The game should have ended there, IMO, but I'm just a lout on a messageboard.

Move on to BioShock 2 and play to the end. Continue to save everyone you can. Ending of BioShock 2 was simply brilliant.

Meh I ended up playing it till the end because I was told there wasn't too much left.
Spoilerz:
The final boss was pathetic. I was expecting him to be like "This isn't even my final form." but NOPE. Then the game kinda just ended :\ I enjoyed seeing though that the little sisters got to live their own life afterwards. Thought it was really sweet. The Bioshock 2 teaser after the credits is amazing lol. Makes me want to play that next buuuut I feel like moving onto something a bit more colorful. Might play 2 once I finish Infinite. Thoughts?

Massa

Meh I ended up playing it till the end because I was told there wasn't too much left.
Spoilerz:
The final boss was pathetic. I was expecting him to be like "This isn't even my final form." but NOPE. Then the game kinda just ended :\ I enjoyed seeing though that the little sisters got to live their own life afterwards. Thought it was really sweet. The Bioshock 2 teaser after the credits is amazing lol. Makes me want to play that next buuuut I feel like moving onto something a bit more colorful. Might play 2 once I finish Infinite. Thoughts?

2 is my favorite, I highly recommend it. Playing as a Big Daddy is so much fun.

Roto13

Spoilerz:

Yeah, that's fine. You can play those two in whatever order you want.

Flandy

2 is my favorite, I highly recommend it. Playing as a Big Daddy is so much fun.
I'll play it eventually I just wasn't sure if I should play it before Infinite or not. Luckily I got Bioshock 2 through PS+ last year so I don't need to buy it.

Yeah, that's fine. You can play those two in whatever order you want.
Sweet I'll jump into Infinite first then.

Is there a canon ending to Bioshock 1 or is it up to us to decide?

Roto13

I'll play it eventually I just wasn't sure if I should play it before Infinite or not. Luckily I got Bioshock 2 through PS+ last year so I don't need to buy it.

Sweet I'll jump into Infinite first then.

Is there a canon ending to Bioshock 1 or is it up to us to decide?

I don't remember the details, but I guess the "Good" ending is canon
because your player character isn't in Rapture any more in BioShock 2.

Roto13

Dragon's Dogma is great if you like games that feel like they were designed specifically to be as slow and clunky as possible. Also if you love generic fantasy settings with generic monsters and generic characters.

Flandy

Dragon's Dogma is great if you like games that feel like they were designed specifically to be as slow and clunky as possible. Also if you love generic fantasy settings with generic monsters and generic characters.

Bu-bu-bu But it's cinematic :O

Never played BL2 and didn't care for BL1 that much(was playing solo, none of my homies had it)but I can't pass up a free game. So, I'm going to give it a shot and hope for the best!

Ghazi

Damn, I'm already out of space and I only downloaded the Instant Game Collection. Any recommendations for what hard drive I should use to expand it? I was looking at a 1TB Seagate Momentus, but I don't know how good Seagate hardware is nowadays so I wanted to get some input from others on it first.

Top Bottom