• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

No, the ps4 doesn't support ps3 games. Not yet at least.

9jls47jpg.gif

rCIZZLE

If Sony was smart hey would make plus 35 dollars a year they will still make. Millions of dollars

MS gets away with $60 per year while handing out 7 year old games instead of modern ones like we get with PS+. I like cheap stuff as much as the next guy but we should just be happy with $50 if the quality of PS+ updates stays this good.

ReMaKe

I know we get BL2 for free this week, but I still had to get BL2 goty edition for 30$.
All the dlc's alone probably cost more then that.
Good couple months for us NA subscribers.

Goli

Not sure if this is known here, but Sony is still running their 15 free days promotion of PS+ in Japan. All you need to do is make a Japanese account that has never had + and purchase the free trial from the store. No credit card info needed. Current games:
http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/plus/list/index.html
Among them White Knight Chronicles, Skullgirls, Fat Princess, Zombie Driver HD and a lot of Japan only PSP/Vita games.

Ambitious

According to the Online Storage menu item on my PS3, I was using 1000MB out of 1024MB.

As most of my saves were still local, I selected all of them and copied them to the cloud. Uploading just finished and now I'm using 975MB? How's that possible?

Also, for some reason I wasn't able to select my saves of Heavy Rain and Dante's Inferno.. why not?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
According to the Online Storage menu item on my PS3, I was using 1000MB out of 1024MB.

As most of my saves were still local, I selected all of them and copied them to the cloud. Uploading just finished and now I'm using 975MB? How's that possible?
I think the number displayed under the online storage folder is the amount of free space you have out of your allotted space (1GB) so after your upload it decreased by 25MB.

Vally

Also, for some reason I wasn't able to select my saves of Heavy Rain and Dante's Inferno.. why not?

Did you use the 'copy multiple' option? I recall having some trouble with Deux Ex HR, it wouldn't let me copy multiple files at once for whatever reason, but copying them one by one seemed to work.

Jrmint

Has it been confirmed if BL2 is the free game this week? Really looking forward to playing through it again. (Played PC first time)

Flandy

Has it been confirmed if BL2 is the free game this week? Really looking forward to playing through it again. (Played PC first time)

We'll probably be getting Dyad this week followed by Borderlands 2 the week after. We'll know for sure tomorrow when they give us the preview.

Roto13

Definitely going to pick that up tomorrow. Still debating about picking up Terraria today. Already have it on pc and 360, but if they surprised everyone with Vita cross buy I'd kick myself for not getting it cheap.

That's why I bought it. :p Just in case there's unlikely secret Vita cross buy.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 $12.50

Anyone know if this game is any good? From what I read this seems like a One Piece dynasty warriors clone and it was recently released too, so 12.50 seems like a steal.

Mondy

Banned
I get paid tomorrow so I'll probably pick up Spelunky and Dragons Crown, both on Vita. My backlog is starting to get ridiculous. I've still got Persona 4 and Gravity Rush waiting in the wings.

Ultimadrago

Is the SEN website only goofing up for me?

Edit: Okay, it's working a bit better for me now, but there are certainly some hiccups (missing images, auto-logout and whatnot)

Number45

Is the SEN website only goofing up for me?

Edit: Okay, it's working a bit better for me now, but there are certainly some hiccups (missing images, auto-logout and whatnot)
There was an issue earlier today in the EU at least, but there's maintenance going on at present.

This week's update is up. We get Borderlands 2 tomorrow and a new set of games on sale including Tomb Raider Bundle for $13.49 and Spelunky for $3.75.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/09/playstation-plus-borderlands-2-free-for-members/

Does anyone think there's any chance that the Tomb Raider bundle gets a digital upgrade option to the Definitive Edition for PS4?

Edit: Actually it doesn't look like the bundle actually comes with the DLC included in the DE, so probably not.

Ambitious

I think the number displayed under the online storage folder is the amount of free space you have out of your allotted space (1GB) so after your upload it decreased by 25MB.

Hm, makes sense.

Did you use the 'copy multiple' option? I recall having some trouble with Deux Ex HR, it wouldn't let me copy multiple files at once for whatever reason, but copying them one by one seemed to work.

Yes, I did. Thanks for the hint, I'm gonna try that.

Jrmint

Tiny Tina's DLC is the best, followed by Captain Scarlet. Torgue is ok, but not as good, and Hammerlock's is frankly boring. But do get Tiny Tina's, totally worth it.
This is basically 100% correct. Captain Scarlett was almost just as good as Tina. Torgue gets very tedious at the end with the final boss being essentially broken for single player.

I'm considering buying the Mechromancer this second time around. What's the best spec to level her with?

Roto13

There's a decent chance the Borderlands 2 DLC will go on sale at some point in the next few weeks, so maybe don't buy it right away.

iiicon

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 $12.50

Anyone know if this game is any good? From what I read this seems like a One Piece dynasty warriors clone and it was recently released too, so 12.50 seems like a steal.
I played the demo and it was really fun. I know absolutely nothing about One Piece and have been putting off playing Musuo games for various reasons, but for $12.50 I think I'm gonna bite.

Damn, and I was gonna wait till I got a PS4 to play Tomb Raider... but I don't think I can resist it for $13!!

On another note.. anyone ever have problems with the password recovery feature on PSN? I got the 'reset password' email a couple of days ago and have been consistently rebuffed whenever I try to get a new password sent to me. It claims there is either an error with my username or my birth date... I am quite sure I know both -.-

I should call customer service but am out of the US at the moment, not really keen on paying long distance (Do you even pay long distance on a toll free number?).

FrankWza

Damn, and I was gonna wait till I got a PS4 to play Tomb Raider... but I don't think I can resist it for $13!!

On another note.. anyone ever have problems with the password recovery feature on PSN? I got the 'reset password' email a couple of days ago and have been consistently rebuffed whenever I try to get a new password sent to me. It claims there is either an error with my username or my birth date... I am quite sure I know both -.-

I should call customer service but am out of the US at the moment, not really keen on paying long distance (Do you even pay long distance on a toll free number?).

I think long distance rates still apply

I think long distance rates still apply

Yea, I do as well, although Roto13 up there seems to imply they don't...

I actually went ahead and researched a bit on wikipedia, and it actually seems to be hit or miss. Depending on what country you're in and what number you're calling, they may or may not charge you. All depends whether your carrier participates in the 'UIFN' program

Anyways, so much for the OT/Rabbit Hole! Continue discussing the awesomeness that is PS+!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is the Tomb Raider bundle the HD PS2 trilogy or TR 2013?
2013 + some DLC + Quantum Conundrum.

The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: -

- The full Tomb Raider game.
- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Top Bottom