• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Ghazi

I'm already out of space and I only downloaded the Instant Game Collection. Any recommendations for what hard drive I should use to expand it? I was looking at a 1TB Seagate Momentus, but I don't know how good Seagate hardware is nowadays so I wanted to get some input from others on it first.

Quoting for new page, since I'm assuming a lot of people have installed their own Hard Drives into their PS3s. mine was originally a 160 GB.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Dragon's Dogma is great if you like games that feel like they were designed specifically to be as slow and clunky as possible. Also if you love generic fantasy settings with generic monsters and generic characters.
The last bit is true enough, but the first part... whaaaat? Slow and clunky are the last words I'd use to describe the combat in Dragon's Dogma. If anything it's almost too fast-paced and flashy, as opposed to my preferred style of methodical combat in Demon's Souls.

Yeah it feels like it's going to start to drag out so I feel like moving onto to Infinite because Bioshock is too lonely :c

I'd recommend at least beating Arcadia and seeing how you like it after that since that level drags a bit.

The level after that is pretty awesome and has a few moments that made me ruin my underwear.

Flandy

I'd recommend at least beating Arcadia and seeing how you like it after that since that level drags a bit.

The level after that is pretty awesome and has a few moments that made me ruin my underwear.

lol you're a little late :p Beat Bioshock like 6 hours ago and now I'm playing Infinite.

Dragon's Dogma is great if you like games that feel like they were designed specifically to be as slow and clunky as possible. Also if you love generic fantasy settings with generic monsters and generic characters.

Chimeras, Serpents Griffins and Dragons are generic?

Also, while there are occasional frame rate skips it's definitely not slow and clunky.

The combat has a nice weight to it, and I far prefer it to that of Demon and Dark Souls.

All three games are fun though.

Any hints as to what January's PS4 Playstation Plus games will be?

Nope. It's probably safe to say that we'll get a free PS4 game though. One of them could be Secret Poncho, Outlast or Don't Starve depending on whether or not they're ready. I believe that they're all due early next year.

bombshell

Also posted on EU blog now, Sony bringing them Christmas presents!

Entering PS Plus:
24th December: DmC Devil May Cry
24th December: Borderlands 2
24th December: Soul Sacrifice
24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
8th January: Don’t Starve

Leaving PS Plus:
24th December: Grid 2
24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
8th January: Contrast

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/13/playstation-plus-in-january-dmc-soul-sacrifice-borderlands-2-more/

ParityBit

I just ordered my PS4 and this will be the first time I use PS+ (I have an older PSN account and I use XBL)

Anything I must know/download/do?

zulux21

Pretty sure it'll be The Binding of Isaac Rebirth and Don't Starve.

I know I am a bit late to say this given the games were already announced, but it won't be the binding of isaac rebirth.
binding of isaac won't be the feb or march or april game either as the creator has already said that q1 2014 was sony's hopeful release window, but it's highly unlikely that they will reach that, as their mind set is and has always been it will be done when it's done.

Celegus

I know I am a bit late to say this given the games were already announced, but it won't be the binding of isaac rebirth.
binding of isaac won't be the feb or march or april game either as the creator has already said that q1 2014 was sony's hopeful release window, but it's highly unlikely that they will reach that, as their mind set is and has always been it will be done when it's done.

I thought January sounded really early. So excited for this on my Vita, whenever it does come.

bjork

Don't think I saw it, but you should make it clear that previously claimed PS+ games will be accessible (on your download list) if your PS+ sub runs out and you resubscribe. At least that worked for me a year and a half ago.

Finally got plus on my vita and this is what I came here to ask, glad the answer was on the first page. :)

Footos22

Pretty sure i read secret Ponchos is out in April so that will def be April's or May's game.

Top Bottom