• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Celegus

Gonna have to clear out some room on the Vita for Sonic, hopefully it's not too big. I doubt I'll get very into it, but I'll at least give it a shot.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

jvm

Gamasutra.
How soon will sonic vita be free for ps plus? Would like to get it before I leave for the mother in laws tmrw
Usually stuff shows up in the 1PM - 5PM (eastern U.S. time) window on Tuesday.

Then the blog post makes it official, shortly thereafter.

bender

What time is it?
I think I know the answer but I'm a plus member that has Hotline Miami for free so I can't purchase the game at the sale price, correct?

Downhome

How in the world did a Castle of Illusion HD remake get by me exactly? This if the first I've even heard of it. Consider it bought as soon as that price goes live!

Tizoc

Castle of Illusion HD is a really good and fun platformer. Strongly recommend getting it during this sale.
PC ver. is 60 FPS and will be 3.75 on Amazon in coming days

BibiMaghoo

Castle of Illusion HD is a really good and fun platformer. Strongly recommend getting it during this sale.
PC ver. is 60 FPS and will be 3.75 on Amazon in coming days

image.php

:p

Ashtar

Dang I was going to give away my physical copy of sonic if I lt was gonna be added to the igc but ah well I don't have a vita.

Tizoc

Does the new US PS Plus update include no free PS3 games?Only Vita has a game it seems.

US PSN offers one Plus game a week every month.
They start by offering PS3 games, then by the last weeks of a month they offer the Vita games.

Is Proteus cross buy? I've been waiting on it because I thought it might be on one of these sales.

Yeah, it's cross-buy.

So I've "bought" DmC and BlazBlue (already had Soul Sacrifice) but is anyone else encountering an error when trying to add Borderlands 2? I'm getting "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

So is there a general PSN Store thread or should I just ask a question here?

I want to buy Dark Mist on the Hong Kong store, is that still possible if I create an Asian account and such?

My friend had an Asian account, but it was locking him out of the store ("Network Error") last night, so we are curious.

Flandy

So is there a general PSN Store thread or should I just ask a question here?

I want to buy Dark Mist on the Hong Kong store, is that still possible if I create an Asian account and such?

My friend had an Asian account, but it was locking him out of the store ("Network Error") last night, so we are curious.

We normally have a weekly Playstation store thread but I can't seem to find it. Maybe we don't have one this week because of Christmas?

Top Bottom