• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Welp, when they say those discounts are "leaving on 12/24", they mean early in the day or what? I don't see them anymore.

Oh well, Blood Money's cheaper still on Steam anyway. ;) My boyfriend wanted that Pixeljunk Shooter 2 though, but we were too late.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Welp, when they say those discounts are "leaving on 12/24", they mean early in the day or what? I don't see them anymore.

Oh well, Blood Money's cheaper still on Steam anyway. ;) My boyfriend wanted that Pixeljunk Shooter 2 though, but we were too late.
You're never supposed to wait until the last day of a deal on PSN because there's no set time when they update so it can happen at any time.

Fuzzy

Anyone else having problems with SEN? I can't even get Sonic.
Yeah, error signing into the webstore.

q1Slabm.png

O shit, I might have to get d3 for that price. Any clue how big it is? Got another hour til work is over.
Webstore says 8.6 GB.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anyone else having problems with SEN? I can't even get Sonic.
The whole network seems to be crapping out : /

pYbuZMQ.png

I can't browse the SEN Store without an error popping up, the PS4 Store won't load at all, and I can't even log into the DCUO servers cause the PS4 PSN servers are acting flaky.

Roto13

I got signed out of the web store a couple of times so I claimed Sonic from the actual Vita store like some kind of caveperson.

NYR

Can you stack PS + memberships?

I just used a card to renew for one year a week ago, but boxing day has led to some 29.99 1 year cards. Can I buy these right now and use them in a year, or alternatively, add them in now and will it stack my subscription?

plake

wasnt soul sacrifice supposed to be out today for europe? cant seem to find it

It is. I managed to find it in the vita store this afternoon. If it's not listed, try searching for it. If you still can't get it, it might be because of the PSN issues ATM.

Vlodril

It is. I managed to find it in the vita store this afternoon. If it's not listed, try searching for it. If you still can't get it, it might be because of the PSN issues ATM.

Thanks found it by searching as you suggested. Does not appear on the list of the ps plus games.

Does anyone know if you can apply those 7 day trials you get with PS4 games or the 30 day trial with the system on top of an existing PS+ account?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Does anyone know if you can apply those 7 day trials you get with PS4 games or the 30 day trial with the system on top of an existing PS+ account?
The 30 day trial stacks on top of a current sub. I'm not 100% on the 7 day trials, but I believe it won't stack on a current sub.

Guys, I don't know if you've heard of this Sonic Something Racing Transformed game, but it's pretty cool.

I most the first race.

The first damn race.

Am I missing a boost button somewhere? Or is sonic a meh racer? Or do I just need to play more and get used to it?

Teddified

but the PS4 came out in November. :( I haven't actually bought any games for my PS4 that aren't Battlefield 4/CoD: Ghost because I'm just gonna let the free games role in. This is disappointing.

Besides Driveclub+ It'll probably just be indies anyway until we get a good backlog of retail games.

Alpende

but the PS4 came out in November. :( I haven't actually bought any games for my PS4 that aren't Battlefield 4/CoD: Ghost because I'm just gonna let the free games role in. This is disappointing.

I found that odd too. But then again, it released in Europe on the 29th. That's the end of November so I just assumed they started from there.

Tizoc

I most the first race.

The first damn race.

Am I missing a boost button somewhere? Or is sonic a meh racer? Or do I just need to play more and get used to it?

Have the shoulder buttons be accelerate and brake, having it in the classical style isn't very effective IMO.

FYI, Easy is Easy, Medium is OK & Hard is Hard.

Play on Medium if you want a little extra challenge for the races.

How does crossbuy with PSN free games work?

If say I get PSN PSV title does that mean I can then download it on PS3 since it's crossplay or I'd have to buy it for crossplay?

Tizoc

If say I get PSN PSV title does that mean I can then download it on PS3 since it's crossplay or I'd have to buy it for crossplay?

If u buy PS3 or Vita ver. you get the other ver. for free like with Guacamelee or Stick it to the man for example.

Has anyone here bought extended warranties for their PS4's or VITA's through Sony? Thinking of the normal 2+ year one for the PS4 and the accidental damage one for my Vita.

How the hell do I get my PS3 Hotline Miami save on my Vita? It's not giving me an option to download the save, only to upload the one that's in my Vita.

Roto13

Stuff like Guacamelee or Sound Shapes, you can buy any version and you'll get the remaining versions for free.

Retail games like Sony Smash Bros. (even if you buy the digital versions on the PSN Store) only have cross buy if you buy the PS3 version, though. That's because the Vita version alone is cheaper than the PS3 version.

Has anyone here bought extended warranties for their PS4's or VITA's through Sony? Thinking of the normal 2+ year one for the PS4 and the accidental damage one for my Vita.
I got the reg, but almost wish I got the accidental, for my ps4. I don't things like power surges or accidental shut downs corrupting the hdd are covered under the regular one.

Getting the accidental one for the vita is a good idea imo. Too many opportunities for things to go sideways with handhelds.

Also some advice for you: You still need to keep your receipt from the store you purchased your Sony console for Sony to honor the extended warranty. I strongly recommend you photocopying the original receipt since most are thermal and the 'ink' will not last the three years.

Fuzzy

Don't confuse cross buy and cross play.

Cross Buy - get the game on different platforms with the same purchase
Cross Play - play multiplayer with people on a different platform
Cross Save - upload your progress to the cloud and continue on a different platform

Don't Starve on Jan 7th. They're not giving anything away in December.
That's kinda odd don't you think?
The benefit of ps+ is a free game monthly AND online play. Imo Sony isn't off to the best start with their paid service since they didn't give a game in December, and how often psn has been down lately.

The benefit of ps+ is a free game monthly AND online play. Imo Sony isn't off to the best start with their paid service since they didn't give a game in December, and how often psn has been down lately.

they practically launched in the lower half of november..

just give it time.

Fuzzy

Nobody complained about 2 PS4 games in November instead of just one. :p

Free Killzone multiplayer 12/28-12/31 is the freebie for this month.

Nobody complained about 2 PS4 games in November instead of just one. :p

Free Killzone multiplayer 12/28-12/31 is the freebie for this month.
Oh right, I forgot about resgun and contrast. Well then, opinion changed!

free weekends don't count if you already have the game lol.

Since I got a PS3 after the $30 deal, are there any other deals on PS Plus at the moment (or will there be in the next twenty days or so)?

BoxingDay in Canada, 1yr PS+ is $29.99 ala Black Friday.
It's physical cards though I think, not digital. =/
My cards aren't arriving for another week, does anyone know what's leaving the IGC this week?

hom3land

Just got my first ps3 for Xmas. Ps+ is probably the biggest thing in looking forward to! Now just waiting on the hdd to arrive!

Top Bottom