• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

vazel

Banned
Weird, I still can't find it in my download list. I'm pretty sure I did redeem SSFIV:AE because I remember being happy that I wouldn't have to use the disc anymore. I do have Rochard.

The page for SSFIV:AE tells me I already own the game but it won't let me download the game. I did buy the Arcade Edition dlc for the SSFIV disc so that's probably causing conflicts. :(

EqPr7yC.png

Hey guys,

I keep having issues trying to install Borderlands 2. I already own the game (physical) but decided to download the free PS+ one so that I could give my physical copy to my nephew and play with him online. Do I have to uninstall or delete my old game first? I've never had any issues downloading/installing games before so I don't think I have a corrupt hard drive or anything like that.
I'm having the same problem, I've tried to download it at least 5 different times (after deleting the corrupt data). Getting error message 80029564 every time. I'm new to ps+ so it makes it that much more frustrating.

kiyomi

I've heard nothing but horror stories about the Far Cry 3 framerate on PS3. Has anyone here played through it and been able to enjoy the game? I'd love to get it but I don't have a PC that can handle it so it's PS3 or bust.

I've been playing it on PS3 and absolutely love it. Sure, the frame rate isn't locked at 30, it doesn't look as good as you'd hope, and there's some screen-tearing, but once you actually sit down with that game and just relax about some of the deficiencies it has compared to the PC version, it's still a great game.

Fifty

I've been playing it on PS3 and absolutely love it. Sure, the frame rate isn't locked at 30, it doesn't look as good as you'd hope, and there's some screen-tearing, but once you actually sit down with that game and just relax about some of the deficiencies it has compared to the PC version, it's still a great game.

Thanks (and to the others who responded). I'm not expecting perfection but it's nice to hear you guys enjoyed it.

.la1n

So are they going to start rotating in games that were already free before instead of new titles (super street fighter iv?)

I'm having the same problem, I've tried to download it at least 5 different times (after deleting the corrupt data). Getting error message 80029564 every time. I'm new to ps+ so it makes it that much more frustrating.
Thank you, yeah, it sucks. I downloaded the game twice and tried to install four times until I gave up. Will try to download next week once I'm back home (on vacation).

Did you own the physical copy/have data installed for it?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
If you already have the physical game yes you'll need to delete the existing game data (not the save data though). For the most part physical games and digital games use the same SKU so they write data to the same directories on the PS3.

Should be really interesting on PS4 upgrading from physical to digital. I wonder if you'll need to download the game again or if just after you get rights to the digital license the disc-installed files will work?

Thank you, yeah, it sucks. I downloaded the game twice and tried to install four times until I gave up. Will try to download next week once I'm back home (on vacation).

Did you own the physical copy/have data installed for it?
no, I was taking advantage of the free-ness of the game to try it out finally. I've read that it could be packet loss due to using a wireless connection, so I may have to try it wired. Bummer since I've never had this problem with xbox.

no, I was taking advantage of the free-ness of the game to try it out finally. I've read that it could be packet loss due to using a wireless connection, so I may have to try it wired. Bummer since I've never had this problem with xbox.
Odd. I was downloading wired the whole time. Oh well. Thanks!

.la1n

I have put off playing God of War Ascension but can't say no at $10.00. Unfortunately it's going to take all night to download, it's massive.

Step

Does anyone know what's the difference (aside from the price) of Ratchet & Clank: into the Nexus when it ask you to choose a version in the psn store?

Sin_t_tulo.png

Mikeside

Does anyone know what's the difference (aside from the price) of Ratchet & Clank: into the Nexus when it ask you to choose a version in the psn store?

Sin_t_tulo.png

edit: obviously not.
There's something about it coming with Quest for Booty free...maybe there's some kind of a mix up and it's showing the cheaper price just for Booty?

.la1n

Just a heads up for anyone purchasing God of War: Ascension while it's on sale, on top of the massive download you will also need to download 600+ mb patches for the game. Emphasis on "patches" as yes there is more than one.

mattp

kinda new to ps plus
the games in my download queue never seem to be downloaded
im pretty sure i checked off every ps plus box in the settings. is the auto download queue stuff in a different menu than the auto patching/firmware stuff?

kinda new to ps plus
the games in my download queue never seem to be downloaded
im pretty sure i checked off every ps plus box in the settings. is the auto download queue stuff in a different menu than the auto patching/firmware stuff?
PS3? I'm not sure that games auto-download to PS3. You have to initiate it manually (do a background download) and then go to your Network icon on XMB and make sure the downloads are running (resume all if you want). If this is for PS4 then I can't really help since I don't own one.

mattp

PS3? I'm not sure that games auto-download to PS3. You have to initiate it manually (do a background download) and then go to your Network icon on XMB and make sure the downloads are running (resume all if you want). If this is for PS4 then I can't really help since I don't own one.

yeah ps3
if i go on the SEN website and to my download queue its got 2 tabs. ps3 and vita. and it says when the ps3 turns on overnight to check for updates it should pull down the stuff in my queue
i must have missed a checkbox somewhere

Zoe

Does JP Plus only update once a month?

Can't really complain cause it's free, but man is it tedious queuing all of these up...

yeah ps3
if i go on the SEN website and to my download queue its got 2 tabs. ps3 and vita. and it says when the ps3 turns on overnight to check for updates it should pull down the stuff in my queue
Oh, ok. I've never tried that, sorry.

AndyD

aka andydumi
yeah ps3

Thing to remember, it will only stay on for the designated window of time. So if it does not finish in that time, the rest will be the next night, and so forth. So if you have slow internet, it may just pull one thing, or part of one thing.

But it should work.

if anyone has a 1month/7day trial from their PS4 pack-in I would love to make use of it. my 7day trial runs out on sunday.

NA region

oops, found the code beggin thread

mattp

Thing to remember, it will only stay on for the designated window of time. So if it does not finish in that time, the rest will be the next night, and so forth. So if you have slow internet, it may just pull one thing, or part of one thing.

But it should work.

oh weird.maybe thats it
i figured it just stayed on til the download was complete

thanks

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry don't know where to ask this...

I downloaded fl0wer on one of my PS4 accounts... How do I play this game on my other accounts (on the same machine)? It doesn't show up in my library.

Alpende

Sorry don't know where to ask this...

I downloaded fl0wer on one of my PS4 accounts... How do I play this game on my other accounts (on the same machine)? It doesn't show up in my library.

Did you download it on your 'Active' PS4 account? If not, then re-download it (if possible) on your active account and not on a sub account.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did you download it on your 'Active' PS4 account? If not, then re-download it (if possible) on your active account and not on a sub account.
Account 1 bought fl0wer on PS3 so I want Account 2 to get it for free. I need to log in on A1, download the game for free and then somehow transfer it to A2.

Top Bottom