• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Around 70-80GB left.
Weird. It probably won't do anything, but have you tried booting into Safe Mode and rebuilding the database or setting a manual DNS address like Google's (8.8.8.8) instead of your ISP one?

You could also try using the webstore to remote queue the downloads. That should place them in your background downloads the next time you boot up the system and idle in the XMB or during check in for PS+ Automatic Updates.

Bradach

Here's a tip for people struggling with hard drive space. In the Game Data folder on XMB I cleared out all old game patches / updates for games I haven't played in years.

I freed up 65 gigs!

i'm so glad that not only are they keeping one step ahead of Microsoft's rip off Games With Gold, but Sony is treating next gen fans, too. I can totally forsee Knack being free one day. However, what we're getting now is awesome. Loving the PS3 titles still coming. Can't wait to go through Bioshock Infinite again and try out DMC (which I've heard so much good about)

Dunlop

Here's a tip for people struggling with hard drive space. In the Game Data folder on XMB I cleared out all old game patches / updates for games I haven't played in years.

I freed up 65 gigs!

I will check this out when I get home, I can never figure out why I am so low on space when I have maybe 4 games installed on my PS3

thx!

torontoml

Here's some direct feed PS4 gameplay of Don't Starve I recorded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXvqbDiWZA0

This was recorded in November at the PS4 review event, so there might be a couple bugs.
I know nothing about this game, so after watching the video what is the point of the game? I just watched your video and nothing really happened at all you picked some berries, cut some grass and chopped down a couple trees, is there any more to the game?

I know nothing about this game, so after watching the video what is the point of the game? I just watched your video and nothing really happened at all you picked some berries, cut some grass and chopped down a couple trees, is there any more to the game?
it's a survival game-all you do is try to live. it has a pretty robust crafting system, and great character design but the fact you die and it's literally game over and you restart made it taxing.

hiro_x

Weird. It probably won't do anything, but have you tried booting into Safe Mode and rebuilding the database or setting a manual DNS address like Google's (8.8.8.8) instead of your ISP one?

You could also try using the webstore to remote queue the downloads. That should place them in your background downloads the next time you boot up the system and idle in the XMB or during check in for PS+ Automatic Updates.

Okay then I'll try using the webstore. Thanks for the tip!

Flandy

I wish Don't Starve was cross-buy. Looks like a game that would be lovely on the go
I also don't own a PS4 yet

[NaK]

Hey guys,
I have a small problem with my PS Plus subscription, hopefully someone here can shed some light.

Back in mid 2012 I picked up Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown for free on PS Plus. My PS Plus subscription expired in mid 2013, and I didn't get around to subscribing to PS Plus again until late 2013.

The problem is Virtua Fighter no longer works, a message comes up saying the game has expired. None of my other games have this error, and my PS Plus subscription is current.

I was under the impression that all free games would be re-enabled as long as a subscription is current.

Anyone had the issue I describe? Any ideas how to re-gain access to this game without buying it?

Thanks!

Have you tried dowloading the game from the transaction list under your playstation network account?
I had some issues re-downloading games once, but when I opened the "transaction history" under my acount in the XMB, it all worked out fine.

Quick question, is my PS4 Playstation plus page in the store still supposed to ask me to "Join Now!"? My membership doesn't expire till the end of April, so I'm a bit confused.

Top Bottom