• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Leaked PS+ EU games ( February)

February 2014 however, looks like it could be one of the strongest months yet if the list that we at GamePointsNow have been shown is true. While it’s worth noting that this hasn’t been publicly confirmed by Sony yet, one of the titles is already available to US subscribers and another has been announced as coming to PS+ in very early 2014. So, here’s the list we were shown:

PS4: Outlast
PS3: Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light.
Vita: Dynasty Warriors Next, Modnation Racers.

Source: https://www.gamepointsnow.com/blog/rumoured-february-playstation-plus-content/

Fuuuuuck, that's a good month. The only one I've played is Bioshock Infinite. It pays to be an owner of all three systems.

Dysun

Metro Last Light for NA PSPlus please.
based sony saving me all this money on games I was planning to buy eventually

NHale

So what's the source of that lineup? Disappointed about Brothers not being on the list...

Ohh Metro Last Light would be really cool. How is the performance of the game on the PS3?

Decent. The image quality is disappointing because it feels sub-HD and there are some framerate problems but nothing major.

jf DOOM

Crossing my fingers that US gets Brothers this week but I have a feeling it will be Buoshock Tuesday followed by brothers and worms next week.

Cornbread78

Stupid question, but where can you check and see when your sub ends? Got a free year from getting the Sony card a few months ago and want to make sure it's there.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Stupid question, but where can you check and see when your sub ends? Got a free year from getting the Sony card a few months ago and want to make sure it's there.
Go here and look for a plus game. The expiration date on the game is your sub expiration.

NA1VSGhl.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
A horror game for PS+? Sounds like a horrible idea since not everybody can play it :(

oti

Banned
Vita's a bit weak (although I do wanna try DW, as an experiment). I liked BioShock the first time through but man, I will never ever play that game again. I don't own a PS4 yet but Outlast seems cool (although I don't really like horror games). So it's just Metro for me and yet I'm still satisfied.

BioShock Infinite tomorrow and some pretty great sales, which is nice. Someone else can do the screencapping. Tales of Xillia for $10, Walking Dead Vita for $5, Enslaved Premium Edition for $5, Killzone Mercenary for $9, and more.

Not to get too off topic, but has anyone ever said that the guy in your avatar looks oddly similar to Mac from It's Always Sunny?

That being said, I can't freaking wait to play Bioshock Infinite

Massa

Any feedback on the PS3 port quality?

Very good for a PS3 game.

However, the console releases are still outstanding releases that come highly recommended. The shooting isn't as much fun when frame-rates are crashing down but most of the other elements that help make BioShock Infinite such an accomplished release are fully in effect. The more responsive PS3 game gets the nod for delivering a more consistent, flowing gameplay experience and its deficit in terms of rendering resolution is really difficult to pick up on bearing in mind how strong the FXAA blur is on both platforms. The addition of tearing isn't particularly attractive, but the extra controller response is preferable during intense combat scenes. Alternatively, those especially susceptible to screen-tear may prefer the 360 version, despite it featuring heavier dips in performance in more demanding scenes.

Source.

Tizoc

Bioshock Inf run decently on PS3, but I got it on PC and it's a whoopin' 18 GB!

Still should be fun for a one time playthrough AT LEAST.

hayguyz

Banned
Is GRID 2 more of an arcade or a sim racer? Does it have anything like kudos from PGR2? And is it races across an open world like Forza Horizon, or all through a menu?

tia~

kiyomi

Is GRID 2 more of an arcade or a sim racer? Does it have anything like kudos from PGR2? And is it races across an open world like Forza Horizon, or all through a menu?

tia~

Definitely arcade. It's not open world, no - all the races are done through menus.

Pachimari

Just a quick question: If I don't have my consoles connected these coming months, can I still get the Plus games/content for PS3 and PS4 through a browser?

Interfectum

Just a quick question: If I don't have my consoles connected these coming months, can I still get the Plus games/content for PS3 and PS4 through a browser?

Yup. Add to Cart -> Checkout at $0. Done.

I had like 5-6 Vita games before I actually bought a Vita thanks to getting Plus games via browser.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How big will Outlast on PS4 be? 10gb+?

Jubern

Falcom just announced that Trails in the Sky the 3rd will be available for JP PS+ later this month! With this, all three games were effectively given out. I'm just getting started with Second Chapter but it's nice :)

Yoshichan

It is 5-6gb on the PC.
Will it be 60fps on PS4?

Also, I remember Sony announcing like 20+ indie PSN games at a conference - when are these due? Like, did they have a specific release date at all?

I've seriously had this weird issue since I got my Vita. If i go to the PS Store on the Vita, I can't see any games listed after Real Boxing, on the alphabetical list, no matter how many times I reload. What's the deal? Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it?

Dwayne

wtf I just found out that tomba2 is a japanese import wtf man! Not buying.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...t-out-tomorrow/comment-page-1/#comment-939167

What the hell is wrong in SCEA? Monkeypaw were having major trouble in putting this game up and it took a lot of time. Now finally they are releasing an import. SCEA needs to redo their certification procedure.

Is it english version in SCEE?

It's not confirmed to be in Japanese yet, check the thread for it.

Yoshichan

Again, I don't have enough HDD space for more games on my PS3 but I still want to download the free PS+ stuff. I simply just click on download, and start the download, then I cancel the process and it should permanently be in my download management right?

Also, if I want to plug in an external 250gb HDD to my PS3 (through USB, that is), is it possible or does it have to be an internal HDD?

NeoRausch

Again, I don't have enough HDD space for more games on my PS3 but I still want to download the free PS+ stuff. I simply just click on download, and start the download, then I cancel the process and it should permanently be in my download management right?

or just put them in your basket and do a checkout in their online store.
that's what I do.

edit:
but yes, your way also works.

Vishnu

Also, if I want to plug in an external 250gb HDD to my PS3 (through USB, that is), is it possible or does it have to be an internal HDD?

On the download thing, yes its exactly like that.
Like it said a few posts above you.

As far as I can tell no external HDD, only 2'5 inch internal.
Cheapest would be to buy like a 1Tb external with casing for like 50 euros, and ript the HDD out and switch that in your PS3.
That's what I did.

Donos

Checkout over PS Store or Webstore is enough. You don't need to download it or start the download.

I grabbed all the Vita games so far and don't have a Vita.

Yoshichan

Thanks so much guys.

theaface

Checkout over PS Store or Webstore is enough. You don't need to download it or start the download.

I grabbed all the Vita games so far and don't have a Vita.

Indeed. I've been purchasing Vita games on Plus since the very beginning, even though I didn't have a Vita. Now that I do, a glorious backlog awaits.

My advice - just purchase everything on the Instant Game Collection, even if the probability of playing some titles is remote. It's nice to look at your download list at a later date and be pleasantly surprised by some of the titles you didn't realise you owned (as I recently experienced with Unit 13).

Tizoc

Only thing I hate about that game is the 50 fucking save files it leaves on your harddrive.

Da fuck? Gonna go clean them out then I had the retail ver. but traded it off some months ago. Might install this once I'm done with another PS game on my PS3, let my brother play it if he ever finishes Last of us.

Top Bottom