• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase Officially Announced for Next Wednesday, May 24 at 1pm Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Wayfinder to be there(Warframe guys’ new game). It’s beta was recently delayed to the 24th of May.

Kind of a smart move once the hype settles and people want something to play right then and there 🤷‍♂️

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Let's go!
7HYpCHJ.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
My wishes:
Bloodborne Remaster(not remake unless they don't touch the art)
Killzone collection
Driveclub + Motorstorm collection
The Darkness 2007 exclusive ps5 port
Death Stranding 2 anything
PT is real and releases NOW

No Pro
As little as possible vr (because the optics are terrible and it was falling of my head!)
No Konami shit. It is nothing without Kojima and they don't deserve any attention... unless it's mgs4 port but only with Kojima

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

I’m hoping for the horizon gaas, The next bungie game, something that will fill the fallout/elder scrolls void.

That would about do it for me. Everything else would be gravy.

If I had to guess:

SpiderMan 2-Story trailer/gameplay
Wolverine-story trailer/gameplay
Rise of the Ronin-gameplay/release date (Spring 2024)
Ghost of Tsushima 2-Teaser
PSVR2 section
Indies section
FFXVI-launch trailer
FFVII:Rebirth-story trailer/gameplay
MK12-story trailer/gameplay
Call of Duty 2023
Stellar Blade-release date trailer
Silent Hill 2-Gameplay/Release date trailer
MGS 3 Remake-Announce trailer/gameplay/release date (Fall 2023)
Factions-Story trailer/gameplay
TLOU3-Teaser

Bonus: Bloodborne remaster/remake & Bloodborne 2 :messenger_face_screaming:

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

Excited to be kicking off "E3" season. Hasn't been a lot of news lately, looking forward to it.

A good part of it will probably be used to set the stage for the big 8/29 launch of GVH, dozens lined up for that.

Ar¢tos

These are what I think is almost certain to appear
Factions
Spiderman 2
Death Stranding 2
Metal Gear 3 remake
Silent Hill remake
MK
FF16 demo drop
Kingdom Hearts 4
Stellar Blade
At least 3 VR titles
At least 5 indies (A) or (AA) projects from third parties

And these could go either way or be just trailers
Sucker punch project
SSM project
From Software project
KOTOR
little devil inside
Japan Studio project(s)
At least 3 more VR titles
Something from Capcom that is not SF6
Assassins Creed

And No Shows
Wolverine
FF7R2
Castlevania
everything else
I have bad news for you...

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Super excited.. and I don't usually care about "showcases".. Sony just been putting out games like crazy though lol

Bugthesda will always get a pass. They have swaths of sycophant fans ready and waiting to patch the game for them. For free. After giving them money to do so.
Yes, people really enjoy their games and get 100s or even 1000s of hours out of them.

Strange concept, not sure how that makes anyone a "sycophant."

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yes, people really enjoy their games and get 100s or even 1000s of hours out of them.

Strange concept, not sure how that makes anyone a "sycophant."
I know right? Novel concept. Gamers and their tastes and when they pick and choose what faults to overlook on some over others.

I was being facetious.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I don't think the community was allowed to touch that once, since it's an online GaaS.

But their mainline games, yeah, it will be business per usual in the mod world.
I played Fallout 4 at launch. it was no more buggy than your average ubisoft and EA game. straight up Sony first party quality compared to the trash PC ports of the last few months.

Skyrim was trash on PS3 but it was mostly fine on xbox and pc. i skipped it launch but like five guys were playing it at my work at launch and no one ever came in talking about crashes and bugs.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I played Fallout 4 at launch. it was no more buggy than your average ubisoft and EA game. straight up Sony first party quality compared to the trash PC ports of the last few months.

Skyrim was trash on PS3 but it was mostly fine on xbox and pc. i skipped it launch but like five guys were playing it at my work at launch and no one ever came in talking about crashes and bugs.
FO4 had a game breaking bug where you could not even exit the first room at launch. I remember it clearly.

And the many getting stuck in place unable to move bugs. I'm not sayin those other companies have less, but they do get raked over the coals far more. EA and Ubi are a laughing stock on here and across the web.

Let me have my shade, damnit!

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
FO4 had a game breaking bug where you could not even exit the first room at launch. I remember it clearly.

And the many getting stuck in place unable to move bugs. I'm not sayin those other companies have less, but they do get raked over the coals far more. EA and Ubi are a laughing stock on here and across the web.

Let me have my shade, damnit!
Nah, I agree with your point. Bethesda generally gets a pass and is held to a different standard. Similar to how we just saw Zelda get a pass until Jaffe called out the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom