• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

Among Us VR is coming to PS VR2​

Among Us VR is coming to PS VR2

WTF didn't Sony just show this at their State of Play a couple of weeks ago? Jesus Christ man.............I can't WAIT for Jim Ryan to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilentUser

Tons of exciting games coming (stolen from Reddit with some additions)!

October 2023
3rd: Waltz of the Wizard
5th: Ghost Signal: A Stellaris Game
5th: Red Matter
10th: BLINNK and the Vacuum of Space
10th: Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs
17th: Tennis On-Court
19th: The 7th Guest VR
24th: Vertigo 2
24th: VERY BAD DREAMS - DO NOT FALL INTO MADNESS
26th: Journey to Foundation
26th: Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord
31st: The Foglands
??: Propagation: Paradise Hotel

November 2023
2nd: Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice
2nd: Cactus Cowboy - Desert Warfare
16th: Arashi: The Final Cut
17th: Tiger Blade

December 2023
14th: Bulletstorm VR
?: Five Nights at Freddy's Help Wanted 2
?: Towers & Powers

2023/2024 with no month announced yet
Arizona Sunshine 2
cyubeVR
VRSO: Bare Knuckle Fighting
Resident Evil 4 Remake - VR mode
Phasmaphobia
Ultrawings
Racket Fury: Table Tennis
Border Bots VR
OVRDARK: a Do Not Open story
SOUL COVENANT
Talking Dogs
Wanderer: The Fragments of Fate
Heroes of Forever
Mannequin
Among Us VR
HappyFunland
Kill it With Fire VR
Krispain Hero VR: Rougelite Dungen Shooter Simulator
MADISON VR
Not For Broadcast: VR
Run or Die VR - Real Parkour Quest Simulator Game
Spaceship Impostor VR: Multiplayer Deduction Simulator Among Game
Sugar Mess - Let's Play Jolly Battle
THROWDOWN PREVIEW
Ultimate Knockout
Undead Citadel
Behemoth
Aces of Thunder
Project Wingman: Frontline 59
Tin Hearts

I'm interested in a lot of titles, but my top 3 would be Foglands, Towers & Powers (I'm a sucker for TD) and Resident Evil 4 Remake.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Tons of exciting games coming (stolen from Reddit with some additions)!

October 2023
3rd: Waltz of the Wizard
5th: Ghost Signal: A Stellaris Game
5th: Red Matter
10th: BLINNK and the Vacuum of Space
10th: Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs
17th: Tennis On-Court
19th: The 7th Guest VR
24th: Vertigo 2
24th: VERY BAD DREAMS - DO NOT FALL INTO MADNESS
26th: Journey to Foundation
26th: Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord
31st: The Foglands
??: Propagation: Paradise Hotel

November 2023
2nd: Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice
2nd: Cactus Cowboy - Desert Warfare
16th: Arashi: The Final Cut
17th: Tiger Blade

December 2023
14th: Bulletstorm VR
?: Five Nights at Freddy's Help Wanted 2
?: Towers & Powers

2023/2024 with no month announced yet
Arizona Sunshine 2
cyubeVR
VRSO: Bare Knuckle Fighting
Resident Evil 4 Remake - VR mode
Phasmaphobia
Ultrawings
Racket Fury: Table Tennis
Border Bots VR
OVRDARK: a Do Not Open story
SOUL COVENANT
Talking Dogs
Wanderer: The Fragments of Fate
Heroes of Forever
Mannequin
Among Us VR
HappyFunland
Kill it With Fire VR
Krispain Hero VR: Rougelite Dungen Shooter Simulator
MADISON VR
Not For Broadcast: VR
Run or Die VR - Real Parkour Quest Simulator Game
Spaceship Impostor VR: Multiplayer Deduction Simulator Among Game
Sugar Mess - Let's Play Jolly Battle
THROWDOWN PREVIEW
Ultimate Knockout
Undead Citadel
Behemoth
Aces of Thunder
Project Wingman: Frontline 59
Tin Hearts

I'm interested in a lot of titles, but my top 3 would be Foglands, Towers & Powers (I'm a sucker for TD) and Resident Evil 4 Remake.
So many games coming. Not enough time for flat and VR games lol

SilentUser

Not sure if this already posted here on gaf but I saw this product at the psvr 2 resenutella thread and it's amazing. I received mine yesterday. Easy to install and makes a huge difference in comfort and to keep the sweep spot in place. I highly recommend it!

I wonder two things:
1. Does it ships to my country?
2. I find the PSVR2 comfortable, but maybe this one will show a whole new meaning to it? 😅

R6Rider

Gold Member
How is this possible?
Maybe it's bugged? The whole release surrounding this game had been weird.

A new trailer released the other day and had no release date. Then this sudden release and launch trailer.

Then for the actual game the entire thing apparently isn't playable in VR.

SilentUser

How is this possible?
They might even have worded stuff in a way to mislead the costumers, which would be absolutely terrible. One thing is for sure, I'm not buying the game for now, I will consider buying it someday if they release everything in VR later (if there is any sort of a real excuse). Hopefully they will address the issues in a public statement to clear things out.

PanzerCute

They might even have worded stuff in a way to mislead the costumers, which would be absolutely terrible
Yeah that feels like it.

To be honest I was afraid of a move like that, as the wording they used was indeed a bit weird, but I was really hoping to be wrong.

Fortunately we have lots of good games coming out this month. But still Im pissed I was eagerly waiting to play VR dogfight again.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
They might even have worded stuff in a way to mislead the costumers, which would be absolutely terrible. One thing is for sure, I'm not buying the game for now, I will consider buying it someday if they release everything in VR later (if there is any sort of a real excuse). Hopefully they will address the issues in a public statement to clear things out.

UGH! This isn't a good look for the VR gaming scene. I know this one dev doesn't speak for every company, but man stuff like this doesn't help.

Markio128

Gold Member
Well that’s a bummer. I’ve been looking forward to Wingman for ages so I jumped straight in and wondered why the main campaign didn’t work in VR.

I’ve tried two missions in the VR campaign and it literally just throws you in without any assistance. It didn’t take long to get used to it though. It runs well and plays well, but it’s just a shame that it feels like I’m only getting a relatively small portion of the game in VR.

I suppose this explains the stealth release.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Apparently flight sticks aren't supported (they are on PC).

The game is also completely playable in VR on PC. None of this makes sense.

Last edited:

XXL

I just started Red Matter 2.
Why on Earth are we supporting so many games with just awful visuals, when RM2 shows us what's possible? Its gorgeous!
The puzzles are great, and even though I'm only maybe 5 hours in, there have been multiple jaw-dropping moments.
It's absolutely incredible imo.

It's one my GOTYs.

#1 is Baldur's Gate 3
#2 is Red Matter 2

There is no shame in being 2nd to BG3.

Anyone who loves Science Fiction and has a PSVR2, it should be an automatic purchase.

PS - it just gets better. Enjoy.

SilentUser

I just started Red Matter 2.
Why on Earth are we supporting so many games with just awful visuals, when RM2 shows us what's possible? Its gorgeous!
The puzzles are great, and even though I'm only maybe 5 hours in, there have been multiple jaw-dropping moments.
It is an absolute gem! What a fantastic piece of work they did with it with everything, but specially when it comes to the technical standpoint: the game truly is crystal clear and sharp.

Project: Wingman is a crock of bait and switch BS and it's truly amazing how awful Sony is with vetting these titles and marketing them in the blog.

I refuse to get overly down on the headset as a whole cause I truly am enjoying most games I play but man, like wtf is Sony doing? They are effectively shitting all over the headset and making it hard for VR players to even defend the thing. Such a disservice to the community and indie developers who are actually making good games for it.

Just wanted to add that I finished Organ Quarter last night, 3rd time I've played through it.

I mention this game alot but man, it is so effing good! Made by 3 people, effectively just 1 cause the other two did art/music.

I'm honestly stunned at how well they captured the look/feel/vibe of a PSX era survival horror title, it's just so incredibly spot on.

I plan on doing some kind of extensive review to showcase aspects but I also don't want to spoil too much. It's one of those games where you'll either say, "ehh, it's meh" or "holy shit this is fucking amazing". I think it comes down to how much you enjoy the first RE/SH and if you are truly familiar with how those games play vs how you remember them.

The OST too, it's so good. These 3 friends really dialed into something special with this game.

Top Bottom