• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

sncvsrtoip

Some wather rendering improvements on MaxMustard psvr2

ax4zyu1yvl8d1.png

sncvsrtoip

Finished Retropolis 2 Never Say Goodbye, surpisingly great point and click game. Difficulty level can be sometimes brutal but manage to finish without help :messenger_sunglasses: Never thought this type of game can so briliant convert to vr, Broken Sword vr would be amazing (sadly it was in production but vr project was canceled).

SilentUser

keraj37

My full updated PSVR2 physical collection. Do you have any recommendations what I should get next?
It is not like I buy everything, some games I know, I will never play, so I skip them.
Some of this games are still unsealed since I still play Hubris, which is very nice game BTW, I can recommend it.
nZSPhQ7.jpeg

PanzerCute

My full updated PSVR2 physical collection. Do you have any recommendations what I should get next?
It is not like I buy everything, some games I know, I will never play, so I skip them.
Some of this games are still unsealed since I still play Hubris, which is very nice game BTW, I can recommend it.
nZSPhQ7.jpeg
Dyschronia is available physically and cheap on Amazon (at least it is in Europe). Very good "visual novel" from former Atlus devs.

Apart from that I think you miss Mixture, Ovrdark and Maddison in terms of physical releases.

Last edited:

consoul

Thanks, I forgot to say that I am looking only for physical copies, but I did play Red Matter 2 digital, great looking game, maybe the best so far for PSVR2.
You're probably only looking for boxed PS5 copies, but for what it's worth, the physical PS4 copy of Red Matter (1) unlocks the PS5 version as a free upgrade.

keraj37

You're probably only looking for boxed PS5 copies, but for what it's worth, the physical PS4 copy of Red Matter (1) unlocks the PS5 version as a free upgrade.
Great, thanks. Actually it will do for me, ps4 disc that unlocks psvr2 is okay.
I just bought Walking Dead ps4 disc that unlocks psvr2 version aswell.

Edit: red matter ps4 disc is nowhere to be found, no offers, noone is selling around my place, shame, but I will hunt for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom